Subject: FTP Web Access doesn't work

From: Antonio Ferri <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:10:10 +0400

Hi,

I install WU-FTPD version 2.4.2 in Solaris 2.6, but when I need to
access the FTP site from Web Client the FTP Server not responding.

Could anybody tell me the solve of the problem ?

Thanks .....

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:22:57 -0400

On Mon, Aug 30, 1999 at 10:10:10AM +0400, Antonio Ferri wrote:

> I install WU-FTPD version 2.4.2 in Solaris 2.6, but when I need to access
> the FTP site from Web Client the FTP Server not responding.
> 

2.4.2 is old.  The current version is 2.5.0 (plus patches).  You should
upgrade.

To your specific problem: more information would help.  IS it only some web
browsers?   What about normal ftp clients?  Does it work on the localhost?
What about other hosts on your LAN?

The FAQ might help.  Please look through it before following up.

  httP//www.wu-ftpd.org/

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              WU-FTPD Development Group
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195