Subject: Tool for user management

From: Juan Pereto <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:26:50 +0200

Hello everybody

Do you know where I can get some comfortable tools to administrate my
users ?

I use wu-ftpd 2.5.0 and Solaris 2.6

Thanks
Juan Pereto

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 08:50:16 -0400

> I use wu-ftpd 2.5.0 and Solaris 2.6

Use the tools needed to administer normal users on your system (ie., on
Linux, I use adduser/useradd).  Generally, with only minor modifications,
these tools can be made to handle the ftp-local etc/passwd and etc/group
files at the same time they are managing the system files and creating home
directories.

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              WU-FTPD Development Group
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195