Subject: how to make static ls

From: "helios_bo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 08:15:55 +0800

i make static ls unsuccessed in solaris 2.5.1,
i can't use patch ,
who tell me reason

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 22:05:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, helios_bo wrote:

> i make static ls unsuccessed in solaris 2.5.1, i can't use patch , who
> tell me reason

The patch is very, very old so that's probably why it didn't work.

I don't use Solaris, so you'll need to see if someone else has more
current instructions.

Question: why bother?  Setting up the server for a normal ls executable is
fairly easy.  The instructions which come with the Solaris PKG file file
2.5 (at ftp://ftp.wu-ftpd.org/) should tell you everything you need to
know.  The FA Qshould answer any other questions you might have.

The location of the latest version of wu-ftpd can be found in the 
directory
 
      ftp://ftp.wu-ftpd.org/pub/wu-ftpd/
 
wu-ftpd Resource Center:  http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/
wu-ftpd FAQ:              http://www.cetis.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html
wu-ftpd list archive:     http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/mail-archive/

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195