Subject: Resource Center Conversion

From: Kent Landfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:16:55 -0500 (CDT)

FYI:

This is just a note to inform all that over the next few days I
will be converting the WU-FTPD Resource Center over to information
pertaining to the wu-ftpd.org generated ftpd server. 

Man pages, examples, dev-corner, patches submission, etc. will be
documented there.  I'll try to make sure it is apparent as to what 
version I'm referencing but the default documented version is 
changing to wu-ftpd version 2.5.0.

The original information will be maintained for a while but it
will require digging a bit more into the site.

FWIW...

-- 
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502             
Email: [email-masked]             http://www.landfield.com/
Email: [email-masked]                   http://www.nfr.net/
Search the Usenet FAQ Archive at http://www.faqs.org/faqs/
Search the RFC/FYI/STD/BCP Archive at http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/