Subject: Followup: Error during ftp GET!!!

From: Desmond Clark <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 21:04:41 -0400

Please nevermind.  I had a monstrous brainfart and didn't realize that
the partition my ftp client was writing to was running out of space.

Sorry all - and thanks if you were going to reply.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Error during ftp GET!!!
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 20:20:46 -0400
From: Desmond Clark <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

I am trying to ftp a large file from one linux box to another across the
net and I keep getting the errors:

filename: short write

426 Data connection: Illegal Seek

Anyone have any input on this?

--
Jerrell Enterprises, Inc.

"Delivering technology through innovation"

Providing full network services, communications and Internet consulting
for businesses.

For the best value and service in Web Site hosting and design contact us
at 813-908-6653 or www.jerrell.com