Subject: WU-FTPD compatiable logs

From: "dacat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:00:31 -0500

WarFTPD creates WUcompatiable log files..
I was wondering if someone could direct me to the real log specs so that I
can
write a simple command line util to parse the logs..  (i mean yes I could
guess the field lengths etc but i want it to be as close to exact as
possible)

-Felix

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:08:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, dacat wrote:

> WarFTPD creates WUcompatiable log files.. I was wondering if someone
> could direct me to the real log specs so that I can write a simple
> command line util to parse the logs..  (i mean yes I could guess the
> field lengths etc but i want it to be as close to exact as possible)

Field lengths?  This aint COBOL.

man xferlog has what you need.

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195