Subject: How to export drive in SCO

From: Benny HU <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:26:40 +1000

Hi all,

I have a problem as below:

Chroot directory
/chroot

User directory
/chroot/user

FTP directory   (can not modify anything inside this directory)
/mnt/sco

Ftp directory 
/chroot/user/ftp --> /mnt/sco

Since symbolic link doesn't work on guest account, is there any secure
way that I can setup to export /mnt/sco to user directly without making
any changes on /mnt/sco?

Thanks for any advises!
Benny

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:54:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Benny HU wrote:

> way that I can setup to export /mnt/sco to user directly without
> making any changes on /mnt/sco?

I'm assuming /mnt/sco is a mounted filesystem.  Just mount it read-only
into the guest user's area.

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195