Subject: group guest

From: Anibal Tello <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:05:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi folks:

When I configure a guest group, the user's group don't see nothing 
in his directory (they use a cuteftp). Any Idea. I want to make a
ftp session that only see his files and his directory.

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 16:41:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Anibal Tello wrote:

> When I configure a guest group, the user's group don't see nothing in
> his directory (they use a cuteftp). Any Idea. I want to make a ftp
> session that only see his files and his directory.

Incomplete ls setup.  This is a FAQ.

The location of the latest version of wu-ftpd can be found in the 
directory
 
      ftp://ftp.wu-ftpd.org/pub/wu-ftpd/
 
wu-ftpd Resource Center:  http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/
wu-ftpd FAQ:              http://www.cetis.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html
wu-ftpd list archive:     http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/mail-archive/

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195