Subject: New list: [email-masked]

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 19:50:58 -0400 (EDT)

The sudden lack of traffic on the wustl.edu list has me worried;
especially considering I _know_ some emails are not making it to the list
and I've heard others make the same comment.

If you have attempted to ask a question and it has not appeared on the
list, you may send your questions directly to me but I'd prefer to start
swtiching such questions over to the WU-FTPD Development Group.

--

The WU-FTPD Development Group has established a mailing list for questions
and general discussion about all versions of the WU-FTPD daemon.

To subscribe to the list send an email to
  [email-masked]
with the body of the email consisting of the lines
  subscribe wuftpd-questions
  end

The location of the latest version of wu-ftpd can be found in the 
directory
 
      ftp://ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd/
 
wu-ftpd Resource Center:  http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/
wu-ftpd FAQ:              http://www.cetis.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html
wu-ftpd list archive:     http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/mail-archive/

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195