Subject: about user home directory

From: "Danny N." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 02:31:57 -0500 (CDT)

Hi guys,

hope you could help me out on this one....I need help of configuring the
wu-ftpd where it keep the user in his own home directory once he's logged
in...this way he cant view system files, or get out of his home directory.

thanx

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:29:32 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999, Danny N. wrote:

> hope you could help me out on this one....I need help of configuring
> the wu-ftpd where it keep the user in his own home directory once he's
> logged in...this way he cant view system files, or get out of his home
> directory.

The location of the latest version of wu-ftpd can be found in the 
directory
 
      ftp://ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd/
 
wu-ftpd Resource Center:  http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/
wu-ftpd FAQ:              http://www.cetis.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html
wu-ftpd list archive:     http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/mail-archive/

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195