Subject: Re: latest wu-ftpd

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:37:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Guiming Ye wrote:

> Can anybody tell me where can I get latest wu-ftpd ? thank you very
> much!

Date: Fri,  2 Apr 1999 16:05:00 -0500 (EST)
From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
To: WU-FTPD Discussion List <[email-masked]>
Subject: VR mirrors

The VR updates for WU-FTPD include additional features requested over the
years by the user community and includes a number of bug fixes for both the
base 2.4.2 (final) release and earlier VR updates.

The primary distribution site for these updates is:

  ftp://ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd/

Mirrors are available at the following sites:

Austria
-------
    ftp://gd.tuwien.ac.at/infosys/servers/ftp/wu-ftpd/
    http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/infosys/servers/ftp/wu-ftpd/

Canada
------
    ftp://ftp.crc.ca/pub/packages/ftp/servers/wuarchive-ftpd-vr/

Hungary
-------
    ftp://ftp.ahol.com/pub/mirrors/wu-ftpd/

Israel
------
    ftp://ftp.tau.ac.il/pub/unix/ftp/wu-ftpd/VR/

Japan
-----

    Ring Server Project
    -------------------
        ftp://ftp.ring.gr.jp/pub/net/wu-ftpd/
        http://www.ring.gr.jp/archives/net/wu-ftpd/

        ftp://ring.aist.go.jp/pub/net/wu-ftpd/
        http://ring.aist.go.jp/archives/net/wu-ftpd/

        ftp://ring.asahi-net.or.jp/pub/net/wu-ftpd/
        http://ring.asahi-net.or.jp/archives/net/wu-ftpd/

        ftp://ring.so-net.ne.jp/pub/net/wu-ftpd/
        http://ring.so-net.ne.jp/archives/net/wu-ftpd/

        ftp://ring.nacsis.ac.jp/pub/net/wu-ftpd/
        http://ring.nacsis.ac.jp/archives/net/wu-ftpd/

        ftp://ring.etl.go.jp/pub/net/wu-ftpd/
        http://ring.etl.go.jp/archives/net/wu-ftpd/

    Other Japan sites
    -----------------
    ftp://ftp.win.ne.jp/pub/network/wu-ftpd/

    ftp://mirror.nucba.ac.jp/mirror/wu-ftpd/
    http://mirror.nucba.ac.jp/mirror/wu-ftpd/

    ftp://ftp.cin.nihon-u.ac.jp/pub/net/ftp/wu-ftpd-vr/

Poland
------
    ftp://ftp.task.gda.pl/pub/unix/ftp/wu-ftpd-vr/

Sweden
------
    ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/nir/ftp/servers/wuarchive-ftpd-vr/
    http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/nir/ftp/servers/wuarchive-ftpd-vr/

Switzerland
-----------
    ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/wu-ftpd-vr/

United Kingdom
--------------
    ftp://sunsite.org.uk/Mirrors/ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd/
    http://sunsite.org.uk/Mirrors/ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd/

    ftp://ftp.ox.ac.uk/pub/comp/security/COAST/mirrors/ftp.vr.net/

United States
-------------

    New York
    --------
        ftp://ftp.academy.rpi.edu/pub/wu-ftpd/

    Ohio
    ----
        ftp://ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd/

If you run a mirror and would like it listed above, just send me the URL.
Unless your local policy requires it, there is no need to ask my permission
to mirror the primary distribution site.  I do like knowing who is
mirroring, though.

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195

---

From: Guiming Ye <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 11:14:58 -0700

Hi :