Subject: Re: Authentication questions..

From: DJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 1999 10:43:49 -0700

Purchase the commercial version of wu-ftpd, FileDrive (www.filedrive.com)
It has a completely extensible authentication system called ActiveAgents.
You can plug in LDAP, SecurID, Entrust or your own custom auth scheme
and database.

dj

At 06:00 PM 4/1/99 +0000, Hitesh Patel wrote:
>Is there any way in wu-ftpd to authenticate a user over an alternative
>authentication scheme... like radius.  We have a situation where a
>customer needs to run a single authentication database and still allow
>there users ftp access to upload there personal web pages.  Any ideas?
>
>-- 
>|---------------------------------|----------------------------|
>| Hitesh Patel			  |  Voice: (541) 759-3126     |
>| Facilities Development Manager  |  Fax:   (541) 759-3214     |
>| Preferred Systems		  |  Email: [email-masked]  |
>|---------------------------------|----------------------------|
>
>

---

From: Matthew Emmerton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 14:55:22 -0400 (EDT)

Of course, BeroFTPD can use alternative authentication modules, if you
want to save yourself some money :)

-- 
University of Waterloo - 2B MATH/CS, SE Option, C&O Minor
Students Advising Co-op - Webmaster and Process Advisory Committee Student Rep