Subject: VR mirrors

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:00:00 -0500 (EST)

The VR updates for WU-FTPD include additional features requested over the
years by the user community and includes a number of bug fixes for both the
base 2.4.2 (beta-18) release and earlier VR updates.

The primary distribution site for these updates is:

  ftp://ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd/

Mirrors are available at the following sites:

Austria
-------
    ftp://gd.tuwien.ac.at/infosys/servers/ftp/wu-ftpd/
    http://gd.tuwien.ac.at/infosys/servers/ftp/wu-ftpd/

Canada
------
    ftp://ftp.crc.ca/pub/packages/ftp/servers/wuarchive-ftpd-vr/

Hungary
-------
    ftp://ftp.ahol.com/pub/mirrors/wu-ftpd/

Israel
------
    ftp://ftp.tau.ac.il/pub/unix/ftp/wu-ftpd/VR/

Japan
-----

    Ring Server Project
    -------------------
        ftp://ftp.ring.gr.jp/pub/net/wu-ftpd/
        http://www.ring.gr.jp/archives/net/wu-ftpd/

        ftp://ring.aist.go.jp/pub/net/wu-ftpd/
        http://ring.aist.go.jp/archives/net/wu-ftpd/

        ftp://ring.asahi-net.or.jp/pub/net/wu-ftpd/
        http://ring.asahi-net.or.jp/archives/net/wu-ftpd/

        ftp://ring.so-net.ne.jp/pub/net/wu-ftpd/
        http://ring.so-net.ne.jp/archives/net/wu-ftpd/

        ftp://ring.nacsis.ac.jp/pub/net/wu-ftpd/
        http://ring.nacsis.ac.jp/archives/net/wu-ftpd/

        ftp://ring.etl.go.jp/pub/net/wu-ftpd/
        http://ring.etl.go.jp/archives/net/wu-ftpd/

    Other Japan sites
    -----------------
    ftp://ftp.win.ne.jp/pub/network/wu-ftpd/

    ftp://mirror.nucba.ac.jp/mirror/wu-ftpd/
    http://mirror.nucba.ac.jp/mirror/wu-ftpd/

    ftp://ftp.cin.nihon-u.ac.jp/pub/net/ftp/wu-ftpd-vr/

Sweden
------
    ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/nir/ftp/servers/wuarchive-ftpd-vr/
    http://ftp.sunet.se/pub/nir/ftp/servers/wuarchive-ftpd-vr/

Switzerland
-----------
    ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/wu-ftpd-vr/

United Kingdom
--------------
    ftp://sunsite.org.uk/Mirrors/ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd/
    http://sunsite.org.uk/Mirrors/ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd/

    ftp://ftp.ox.ac.uk/pub/comp/security/COAST/mirrors/ftp.vr.net/

If you run a mirror and would like it listed above, just send me the URL.
Unless your local policy requires it, there is no need to ask my permission
to mirror the primary distribution site.  I do like knowing who is
mirroring, though.

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195