Subject: autogroup in ftpaccess file

From: Ray Texter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 08:58:01 -0600

I'm trying to get the autogroup command to work. this is a copy of my
ftpaccess file:

class   zeus 	anonymous		XXX.XXX.89.59 
class   local	anonymous	 	XXX.XXX.89.164

autogroup  	testing	zeus 	 
autogroup	lonestar	local

limit   local   15 	 /etc/msg.dead
limit   remote  30	/etc/msg.dead

Under the pub dir. I had two directories then look like this:

dr-xr-xr-x   2 root     testing      512 Mar 17 16:18 eeee
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root     other        484 Mar 18 08:41 ftpaccess
-rwxrwxrwx   1 root     other         50 Mar 15 15:29 pubfile
-rw-r--r--   1 root     other          0 Mar 18 08:48 ray.txt
drwxr-x--x   2 root     lonestar     512 Mar 15 16:19 testdir

I had access to all the dir no matter what hosts I was logged into. If
someone has a clue about 
this I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you in advance..
Ray

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:34:35 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 18 Mar 1999, Ray Texter wrote:

> someone has a clue about this I would really appreciate the help.

chmod o-x testdir
chmod o-rx eeee

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195