Subject: Site GPASS

From: Ray Texter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:59:52 -0600

I'm running wu-ftpd 2.4.2 on Solaris 2.7.  I've added the option: private
yes to the ftpaccess file. 
created the ftpgroups file with the syntax of
acces_group_name:passwd:real_groupname.  
When I ftp in I can't execute the the commands Site Group or Site Gpass.  I
get an error: ?Invalid command

please help

Ray

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:12:51 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Ray Texter wrote:

> When I ftp in I can't execute the the commands Site Group or Site
> Gpass.  I get an error: ?Invalid command

Your FTP *CLIENT* does not know the SITE command.  User QUOTE:

quote site group xxx
quote site gpass yyy

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195

---

From: Jason Mills <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:08:56 -0800 (PST)

would someone please give me the full command to send to the list server
to unsubscribe to this mail list 

�� ������������������������������������������������������������������� ��
���                                                                   ���
     Jason Mills - [email-masked] -

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you have to ask how much it is, you can't afford it.
���                                                                   ���
�? ������������������������������������������������������������������� ?�