Subject: [VR16] Oops, rerolled.

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 02:07:43 -0500 (EST)

The first attempt was built with an error.  The corrected files are now
available.  The new MD5 sums are:

  MD5                               Package
  ---                               -------
  6b31b33b76bb414663ed37693b4b32bd  wu-ftpd-2.4.2-vr16.tar.Z
  951932d2452eae4044c51a555549bb35  wu-ftpd-2.4.2-vr16.tar.gz

  7d035f8b3fb4bee116e5f995ce5c5beb  wu-ftpd-2.4.2-vr16.patch

Corrected sizes and times are:

  644162 Mar  4 01:46 wu-ftpd-2.4.2-vr16.patch
  385769 Mar  4 01:46 wu-ftpd-2.4.2-vr16.tar.Z
  247056 Mar  4 01:46 wu-ftpd-2.4.2-vr16.tar.gz

I appologize for the inconvenience; the two people who downloaded bad
copies should freshen their downloads.

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg              Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195