Subject: BeroFTPD 1.3.4 released

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 21:40:33 +0100 (CET)

I've just released BeroFTPD 1.3.4.
Changes:
+ internal ls supports -F, allowing ncftp 2.4.x-style directory completion
+ permit using PAM and s/key at the same time ([email-masked])
* compilation fixes on some systems
* Fix real user login problem with --enable-passwd on *BSD
* quota fixes

Download locations:
ftp://ftp.bero.x5.net/pub/                <--- new main location
http://www.berolinux.za.net/BeroFTPD      <--- new
ftp://beroftpd.unix.eu.org/pub/BeroFTPD/
ftp://ftp.croftj.net/usr/bero/BeroFTPD/
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/nir/ftp/servers/BeroFTPD/
ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/BeroFTPD/

LLaP
bero

-- 
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.