Subject: malloc error: again?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:37:17 -0500

Sorry if this is seen again... My mail systems has been on the fritz
past few days and not sure if this made it.
TIA,

EdGy

Hello,
     I compiled and installed wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-18-vr14 on an AIX
 box running AIX v4.2.1 and I'm hitting a problem that was reported back
 in October 1998. I saw that there was an experimental patch(VR8.11)
 back then; Did that patch ever make it back into the code? Did it ever
 get off the experimental list :) ? Any suggestions on how to get this
fixed?

Thanx for all your help,

200 Type set to I.
ftp> get wu.tar w.tar
200 PORT command successful.
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for wu.tar (0 bytes).
451 Local resource failure: malloc: Invalid argument.
ftp> 221-You have transferred 10322 bytes in 1 files.
221-Total traffic for this session was 11448 bytes in 2 transfers.
221-Thank you for using the FTP service on balrog.adtech.internet.ibm.com.
221 Goodbye.

EdGy