Subject: Re: Permission problems

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 11:27:55 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Michael Wright wrote:

> I have wu-ftpd install with virtual domains.  I have a user that logs
> in from a remote site to send some data.  This user has an account on
> the system and puts the data in a directory that he owns.
> 
> The problem is that this user is unable to delete any files from this
> directory or any other directory that he may create.

Does your ftpaccess files say 'delete no'?  I assume from the subject line
you've examined the file and directory permissions.  Check the upload
clauses as well while you're looking the ftpaccess file.

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195

---

From: Michael Wright <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 09:52:47 -0700

Hi all,

I have wu-ftpd install with virtual domains.  I have a user that logs in
from a remote site to send some data.  This user has an account on the
system and puts the data in a directory that he owns.

Can anyone tell me what might be going on here.

Thanks, Michael