Subject: Re: Erratic listing

From: "Stig Isaksson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 16:51:04 GMT+200

Hi again,

On 12 Feb 99 at 21:02, Koos van den Hout _U nix and wrote:

> The first thing I am thinking of here is a difference in NLS settings
> between the guest environment and the other environments. Those can
> influence the representation of highbit characters.

That seems to me extremely plausible. Evidently I should copy some 
file or files from /usr/lib (?) to ~/usr/lib (?). Only, which 
file(s)? I gave it a try with libnls.a but to no avail. I realise 
this may be system dependent. Could you advise me further?

Best Regards,
Stig
------------------------------------------------------------
Stig Isaksson
Dialekt- och ortnamnsarkivet
Helgonabacken 14
S-223 62 LUND
S W E D E N
tel.: +46 46 222 74 68   fax: +46 46 15 23 81
e-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.dal.lu.se/

<Forstaor MIME    Understands MIME>
------------------------------------------------------------