Subject: Location of files in compiled wu-ftpd

From: "Paul F. Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:33:20 -0600 (CST)

Once wu-ftpd is compiled is there a way to determine where
  ftpaccess, B etc have been defined?

Something like 

   ftpd -where_are_the_files

One way would be to use

   strings ftpd

and then look for specific files.

What you probably want to know is what FTPLIB is defined
for the specific wu-ftpd compiled on your system.

paulw

------------------------------------------------------------
Paul F. Williams, Network Administrator, Information Systems
UW-Extension, 432 N. Lake St.,  Madison, WI 53706
[email-masked], 608-262-6011, FAX 608-262-2343
------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ted Keller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 15:09:45 -0500 (EST)

Paul,

There is a program in the bin directory called ckconfig.  It will report
the existance of all control files - and where they need to be.

ted keller -bfg.com