Subject: conflicting declaration "realpath"

From: Omar Keblawi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 18:26:12 -0800

Hi,

I'm setting up wu-ftpd for the first time and I'm stuck now with 
a "previous declaration" error.  What should I do?
For additional info my path is 
#echo $PATH
/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/etc:/usr/local/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:.
Should I take one of the includes out? If so which one and where should
I do this?

Thanks for your Help.
Omar

ftpsrvr# ./build sol
make args are : 
make opts are : 

Linking Makefiles.
ln: makefiles/Makefile.sol and Makefile are identical
ln: makefiles/Makefile.sol and Makefile are identical
ln: config/config.sol and config.h are identical
ln: makefiles/Makefile.sol and Makefile are identical

Making support library.
rm -f libsupport.a
ar cq libsupport.a fnmatch.o strcasestr.o strsep.o authuser.o 
touch libsupport.a

Making ftpd.
gcc -g -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support   -c ftpd.c -o ftpd.o
ftpd.c:143: conflicting types for `realpath'
/usr/include/stdlib.h:180: previous declaration of `realpath'
make: *** [ftpd.o] Error 1