Subject: [Fwd: ]

From: "Robertson, Rocke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:32:20 -0500

Hello, I had some posting problems, so if this is the second time it has been
posted, sorry. In any event,
is the following log entry generated by a client communicating from behind a
firewall using socks ? It looks like an
illegal port command for a pasv connection. Just want to make sure I understand
what this means. Any help would be
appreciated.

> Dec 10 22:21:46 hwcweb ftpd[1462]: refused PORT 0.0.0.0,0 from this.place.ca
> Dec 10 22:21:47 hwcweb ftpd[1462]: refused PORT 0.0.0.0,0 from this.place.ca
> Dec 10 22:21:48 hwcweb ftpd[1462]: refused PORT 0.0.0.0,0 from this.place.ca
> Dec 10 22:21:49 hwcweb ftpd[1462]: refused PORT 0.0.0.0,0 from this.place.ca

Thanks

--
Rocke Robertson
PWGSC/GTIS
(613)991-2604
[email-masked]