Subject: BeroFTPD 1.2.3 released

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 13:21:55 +0100 (CET)

I've just released BeroFTPD 1.2.3.
It can be found at
ftp://beroftpd.unix.eu.org/pub/BeroFTPD/
ftp://ftp.croftj.net/usr/bero/BeroFTPD/
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/nir/ftp/servers/BeroFTPD/
ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/BeroFTPD/

1.3.1 (which will include the most recent VR patches) will follow soon
(probably Monday).

Changes:
+ Add PAM support (adapted from RedHat's patches to wu-ftpd)
  (from 1.3.0, which has been tested well enough)
  PAM support will possibly work only on Linux, so it is disabled by
  default.
* Fix compilation with --disable-virtual
* Fix a bug (not clearing memory after a malloc) that might cause crashes
  on some systems

-- 
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.