Subject: pam patch

From: "J. Kirk Baucom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 01:45:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi

Could anyone let me know where I could find the PAM patch for wu-ftpd?

------
Kirk Baucom  -  System Administrator
Interpath Communications, Inc.
http://www.interpath.com

---

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 13:15:42 +0100 (CET)

> Could anyone let me know where I could find the PAM patch for wu-ftpd?

You can either get BeroFTPD 1.2.3 (which is a wu-ftpd version with a lot
of patches, including PAM), or download the RPM from redhat.com, which
contains a PAM patch.

LLaP
bero

-- 
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.