Subject: BeroFTPD 1.3.1 released

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 01:09:45 +0100 (CET)

I've just released BeroFTPD 1.3.1 to the usual places:
ftp://beroftpd.unix.eu.org/pub/BeroFTPD/
ftp://ftp.croftj.net/usr/bero/BeroFTPD/
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/nir/ftp/servers/BeroFTPD/
ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/BeroFTPD/

Changes:
+ Merge in changes from wu-ftpd VR10 (ftp://ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd):
  + -P, -q, -Q switches
  + ident (RFC931) support
  * cleanups
+ Merge in changes from wu-ftpd VR11 (ftp://ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd):
  + -r switch
  + add option to disable PASV mode and/or PORT mode
  + better support for (external) ls
  * bug/compatibility fixes
* Fix up quota support; related cleanup
* code cleanups

LLaP
bero

-- 
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.