Subject: beta 18 still latest?

From: Laszlo Vecsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 23:20:09 -0500 (EST)

I havent heard from the list since Nov 12, everyone out there ok? :)

Are there any plans to integrate 'ls' into the daemon itself, are there
any reasons against doing that.. 

- lv

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 01:48:51 -0500 (EST)

>From Academ, yes, Beta-18 is current.  If you're looking for people
working on the daemon, Bernard and I have been doing quite a bit of work
for some time now.

> I havent heard from the list since Nov 12, everyone out there ok? :)

Well now.  I've noticed problems with the list over the past few weeks,
but nothing that bad.  A few times it's taken a couple days for a posting
to go through is all.

I have also noticed the web interface to the mailing list archives has
crashed.  The FTP files, in Unix mailbox format, though are fine.

> Are there any plans to integrate 'ls' into the daemon itself, are
> there any reasons against doing that..

BeroFTPD has done just that.

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195