Subject: Re: Binary for Solaris 2.6

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:19:35 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998, Gregg A Hadish wrote:

> Can anyone point me to a binary of wu-ftpd for Solaris 2.6. I am
> having problems trying to compile the source.

I have binaries for the VR10 changes to beta-18 at my ftp site.  Dunno of
any binaries for stock beta-18.

  ftp://ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd/binaries/

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195

---

From: Gregg A Hadish <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:50:49 -0600

Can anyone point me to a binary of wu-ftpd for Solaris 2.6. I am having
problems trying to compile the source.

Gregg Hadish
[email-masked]