Subject: BeroFTPD 1.2.2 and 1.3.0 released

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 00:56:48 +0100 (CET)

Hello,
I've just released BeroFTPD 1.2.2 and 1.3.0.

They can be downloaded from
ftp://beroftpd.unix.eu.org/pub/BeroFTPD/
ftp://ftp.croftj.net/usr/bero/BeroFTPD/
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/nir/ftp/servers/BeroFTPD/
ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/BeroFTPD/

Changes in 1.2.2:
* Fix a typo in Makefile (installing sample ftpconversions)
* compatibility fixes; (hopefully) fix compilation on HP/UX and SunOS 4.
* make distclean now removes src/ftpck/Makefile

1.3.0 starts the new experimental tree - feature time ;)
+ PAM support
+ Available in RPM format addditionally to normal .tar.gz

LLaP
bero

P.S.: The BeroFTPD mailing lists accidentally removed all members when the
mail server crashed - please resubscribe.

-- 
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.

---

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 01:40:15 +0100 (CET)

Because of timeout problems, the current BeroFTPD can be downloaded only
from

The other sites should get the new versions in the next couple of days.