Subject: BeroFTPD 1.2.1 released

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 21:28:29 +0100 (CET)

I've just released BeroFTPD 1.2.1.

Because of a few problems my uplink ISP is having, you might not get
through to the mail ftp site temporarily; try

ftp://ftp.croftj.net/usr/bero/BeroFTPD/

Changes:
- Compatibility fixes for systems that don't have <fcntl.h> and/or
  don't define MAXSYMLINKS, get rid of a compiler warning on Linux
- Check the result of glob() calls in the internal ls. This fixes the
  output of the internal ls when trying to list a directory that doesn't
  exist, or you don't have permissions to access.

LLaP
bero

-- 
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.