Subject: uploading files

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 18:13:19 -0500

I have tried uploading files using wsftp ftp program and each time 
the transfer fails (I can login to the ftp server fine, it's just on the 
transfer).  Are there any permissions that I need to set for my ftp 
directories to allow me to upload files?

Thanks,
William

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 20:00:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998 [email-masked] wrote:

> I have tried uploading files using wsftp ftp program and each time the
> transfer fails (I can login to the ftp server fine, it's just on the

Yes.  I've put together an example site.  Go to

  ftp://ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd/examples

and browse about.

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195