Subject: Ho to make wu-ftpd large file aware on solaris2.6?

From: "Masayuki Takayanagi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 22:47:31 +0900

Hello all,

I'm trying to compile wu-ftpd version 2.4.2 beta 18 on Solaris 2.6. 

Could anyone tell me how to modify wu-ftpd  so that it
can access to large files(over 2GB) on Solaris2.6 ?

Thanks,

Masayuki Takayanagi

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:55:51 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Masayuki Takayanagi wrote:

> Could anyone tell me how to modify wu-ftpd so that it can access to
> large files(over 2GB) on Solaris2.6 ?

There should be very few problems.  the one's I'm aware of have to do with
the logging of the file sizes and not the actual transfers.  If you need
help with that, I have some patches current in testing which may help.

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195