Subject: No response

From: "Christophe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 16:52:21 +0200

I installed RedHat Linux 5.1 with WU-FTPD 2.4.2b16.

When I try to connect to my server via "ftp @IP" command, I get the
response "Connected to @IP" and nothing else !
My computer seems to wait indefinitely. Where's the problem ?

Thanks.

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 11:25:11 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 Oct 1998, Christophe wrote:

> response "Connected to @IP" and nothing else ! My computer seems to
> wait indefinitely. Where's the problem ?

@IP should be replaced with your IP name or number.  Try this instead:
ftp localhost

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195