Subject: Jedipatch#

From: Eugene Kukushkin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:15:39 +0400

hi!
Tell please where I can get latest Jedipatch? ftp.edit.fr is unaccessible :-(((
But I need this patch more than...more over.

ps may be there is some other patches enabling internal ls? If yes - where?
-- 
WBR, Evgeny

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 06:52:02 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Eugene Kukushkin wrote:

> Tell please where I can get latest Jedipatch? ftp.edit.fr is
> unaccessible :-((( But I need this patch more than...more over.
> 

BeroFTPD has an experimental version which includes an internal ls.  I'd
suggest trying that first.

I think I've got a copy of the Jedipatch#2 somewhere about.  Since I just
downloaded it in the past couple of months, I presume it's as current as
you get.  I'd not put my copy on my ftp site because it need appeared to
need a bit of work and I'm not yet to the point I want to take the time to
clean it up so it's stable.  I've moved it there now.  It's in:
  ftp://ftp.vr.net/pub/wu-ftpd/unsupported/wupatch2

Note: this patch is for BETA-11 (which you can find in the attic) and I
have *NO* plans to update it any time soon.  There's more in the patch
than just a build-in ls and it's against a _very_ old, un-secure and
buggy, version of the daemon.  If you save me the time of cleaning it up
and documenting the undocumented changes it makes, send it over and I'll
consider it for a VR? patch.  Otherwise, don't ask me for help with it;
I've done nothing more that look at it and decide it needs too much work
compared to the other things on my VR? patches TODO list.

-- 

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195