Subject: BeroFTPD 1.1.10 and 1.0.11 released

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 17:19:49 +0200 (CEST)

I've just released BeroFTPD 1.1.10 and 1.0.11.
Changes:
* Fix the upload bug
+ Remove the K&R C constructs - all they still do is use up space and make
  the code unreadable. If you can't compile ANSI C, get GCC.
  This change saves 1405 lines and 30 kB of code, and makes the code far
  more readable.

1.0.11 is 1.1.10 with the internal ls command disabled by default.

Both the tarballs and patches (1.0.10->1.0.11 and 1.1.9->1.1.10) can be
downloaded at the following locations:
ftp://ftp.aachen.linux.de/pub/BeroFTPD/
ftp://ftp.croftj.net/usr/bero/BeroFTPD/
ftp://sunsite.culab-switch.ch/mirror/BeroFTPD/
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/nir/ftp/servers/BeroFTPD/

LLaP
bero

-- 
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.