Subject: BeroFTPD 1.1.4 released

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 23:13:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
I've just released BeroFTPD 1.1.4; it can be downloaded from the usual
places.

Changes:
* Compilation fix for systems with utmpx.h (Solaris)
+ Add support for upload/download ratios and show-everytime (Patch by 
  Wakui Kazuhiko)
+ Add new features to man-pages

Like 1.1.3, if you need it to work reliably, compile with
--disable-internal-ls.

LLaP
bero

-- 
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.