Subject: BeroFTPD 1.0.10 and 1.1.7 released

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 01:47:27 +0200 (CEST)

I've just released BeroFTPD 1.0.10 and 1.1.7.

Changes in 1.1.7:
* Make internal ls compatible with FreeBSD 3.0
* Add support for systems without GLOB_PERIOD in internal ls

Since the latest 1.1.x versions are actually more stable than the "stable"
1.0.x ones (if you aren't using the internal ls command, which still
needs some work), 1.0.10 is 1.1.7 with the internal ls command disabled by
default.
Users updating from prior 1.0.x versions should read README,
VIRTUAL.FTP.SUPPORT, CHANGES and the new ftpaccess manpage to check out
the new features.

Download locations, as usual:
ftp://linux.net.eu.org/pub/BeroFTPD/
ftp://ftp.croftj.net/usr/bero/BeroFTPD/
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/nir/ftp/servers/BeroFTPD/
ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/BeroFTPD/

LLaP
bero

-- 
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.