Subject: VR6 & newvirt50 ?

From: Michael Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:30:06 -0700

Just curious if anybodies combined 'VR6' and 'newvirt50' ? I just tried
patching 'newvirt' with the 'vr' patches and it didn't work cleanly :-).
Looking through some of the .rej I could see where some of it could be
manually patched in but other parts of it were way over my head. Is or
would this be a useful combination or are they just to different ?
  I like the 'newvirt' virtual hosting support but also think the new
'vr' fixes and additions would be a nice combination.

"Hello," the lawyer lied.
-- 
Mike Hall <[email-masked]> - On the net at http://www.riverside.org
System Administrator (*nix, Perl, CGI hacker, certified OS/2 Specialist)

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 18:40:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Michael Hall wrote:

> would this be a useful combination or are they just to different ? I
> like the 'newvirt' virtual hosting support but also think the new 'vr'
> fixes and additions would be a nice combination. 

It's in my TODO list, but *way* down there.  First I wanna see what's in
NEWVIRT since I've never really played with it.  Prolly a couple months or
so.  If you wanna try to get it going, send me context-diffs and I'll pick
up from there; email me (off the list) and I'll help with the stuff that's
way out there. 

----

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195

---

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 01:16:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 28 Aug 1998, Michael Hall wrote:

>   Just curious if anybodies combined 'VR6' and 'newvirt50' ?

I'm currently porting some of the VR6 changes to BeroFTPD (which contains
newvirt50); a version with both of them should be available next week.

LLaP
bero

-- 
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.