Subject: guestgroup

From: Chuck Pierce <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 98 17:32:41 -0500

I am setting up wu-ftp to do virtual ftp on a sol x86 box.  I am trying 
to make it so that when specific users login the chroot command will be 
given.  The only way I have found how to do that is with guestgroup, but 
when I do that none of the users can delete anything.  does anyone know 
of a way to be able to do the chroot with out having guest privileges?  - 
Chuck

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:41:06 -0400 (EDT)

> of a way to be able to do the chroot with out having guest privileges?  - 

Sounds more like you've got something else crossed in the ftpaccess.
Check the access 'class' for the users and the 'delete' option for that
class.  Also, you might check the directory ownership and permissions.

----

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195