Subject: BeroFTPD 1.1.6 released

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 00:04:16 +0200 (CEST)

I have just released BeroFTPD 1.1.6.
Changes:

* Detect size of off_t correctly if it is not defined in stdlib.h
  (this fixes the sig11 problem on Linux/Libc5 and probably some other
  systems)
* Fix typo in support/ftw.c (HAVE_DIRENT instead of HAVE_DIRENT_H)
* Fix up Makefiles to accept --mandir, --bindir, --sbindir etc.
* Get rid of some more #ifdef SOME_OS constructs

If I don't hear of any problems with this release, 1.0.10 will be 1.1.6
with the internal ls command disabled by default.

Please do not download it from the primary server - it tends to be pretty
overloaded.

Primary server: ftp://ftp.aachen.linux.de/pub/BeroFTPD/BeroFTPD-1.1.6.tar.gz
Mirrors: ftp://ftp.croftj.net/usr/bero/BeroFTPD/BeroFTPD-1.1.6.tar.gz
         ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/nir/ftp/servers/BeroFTPD/BeroFTPD-1.1.6.tar.gz
         ftp://sunsite.cnlab-switch.ch/mirror/BeroFTPD/BeroFTPD-1.1.6.tar.gz

Patches 1.1.5->1.1.6 (unified diff) can be downloaded from the same
locations.

LLaP
bero

-- 
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.