Subject: Some progress, still some questions ...

From: "Jeffery Richards [2667]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:34:07 -0700 (PDT)

I'm making progress here but still a couple of strange things:

   - i can't make logging of all commands work yet.  In my ftpaccess file I
     have:

        log commands real,guest,anonymous
        log transfers real,guest,anonymous inbound,outbound

     and in /etc/inetd.conf I have:

        wuftpd stream tcp nowait root /opt/WUftpd/etc/ftpd in.ftpd -a -d -l
                                                              -T 900 -t 300

     of course the above is all on one line, and wuftpd is defined in the
     /etc/services file.

Does anyone have any ideas?  I'm running this on a Sparc using Solaris 2.5.1.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-- 
+------------------------------------+----------------------------------------+
| Jeff Richards - Unix Sys Admin     | Phone: (604) 231-2667                  |
| MacDonald Dettwiler Ltd.           | FAX:   (604) 278-3786                  |
| 13800 Commerce Parkway             +----------------------------------------+
| Richmond, BC  CANADA  V6V 2J3      | Email: [email-masked]                 |
+------------------------------------+----------------------------------------+