Subject: TSOL 2.5?

From: "Scott Parmenter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:14:00 -0700

Hello, everyone,

I plan to run an ftp server on a trusted operating system and have some
questions.  First of all, does wu-ftp install and run on Trusted Solaris
2.5?  Are there any issues or necessary modifications for running it on
a trusted OS?

Also, I'd like to reduce the functionality available to users and
figured that the yacc file was the place to start.  Is this correct?
Where does the lexical analysis occur?  Is there a lex file, or is it
handled in a .c file?  I'm still examining the source code, so it may be
I just haven't run across it yet.

Any help, answers, or advice you might be able to give would be greatly
appreciated.

Scott

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:28:56 -0400 (EDT)

> I just haven't run across it yet.

lexical routine is in C at the end of ftpcmd.y

----

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195