Subject: xferstats 2.00p1

From: Phil Schwan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 01:39:17 -0400

I wasn't planning on announcing this to the wu-ftpd list, but because of the
overwhelming response to 2.00, I decided to go ahead and spam you once more,
keeping track of who mails me this time. 

Changes:

- Fixed a bug that would cause the "From <day> to <day>" header to be
  incorrect.
- Added a section to the configure script and rearranged the #include order
  of parselog.c to fix FreeBSD compilation.
- Added trailing </HTML> to reports (oops!)
- Added trailing carriage return to appease vi
- Included the JPGs for the graphs in the RPM, which I forgot to do in the
  first release.

Since it does generate HTML that breaks the spec, as well as errorneous
headers in certain cases, it is recommended that you upgrade.

I've added a mipseb RPM to the download directory, but was unable to access my
account to generate an alpha RPM.  I'll try to get one made in the near
future.  I've updated web site and the online revision history as well, which
I neglected to do after 2.00

I was amazed to see how many people ended up actually using xferstats, thank
you, your comments are very kind :)

Phil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
'The ultimate seal on any software product is not any sort of kite mark or
standards conformance certificate, it's that label that says, "Destruction
tested by Alan Cox.... Survived."' -- Clive Dolphin (3Com PDD)

---

From: The Doctor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 09:03:10 -0600 (MDT)

> you, your comments are very kind :)

Nice description, BUT WHERE CAN WE GET THIS SOFTWARE?