Subject: new version

From: "Speier, Guy J - CNF" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 11:31:44 -0700

Hello all,

Could someone tell me if there is a timeline for a new version (not
beta) release
of wu-ftp?  My clients are very reluctant to upgrade from a much older
version of wu-ftp becuase current releases are all beta's?

regards,
guy

---

From: [email-masked] (Stan Barber)
Date: 14 Jul 1998 00:20:27 GMT

>version of wu-ftp becuase current releases are all beta's?

The current plan says that this version will become the "release" version
on or about September 1, 1998.

At that point, some small bug fixes will be made and the version number
will become 2.4.2.

-- 
Stan   | PGP Key ID: 55CB6421              | Opinions expressed are only mine.
Olan   | Phone: +1-713-793-0222            | Email: [email-masked]
Barber | Fax:   +1-713-793-0221            | http://www.academ.com/~sob