Subject: List Posting Change

From: Kent Landfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:24:04 -0500 (CDT)

List Administrivia:

The [email-masked] list has been changed to require people to
be members of the list to be able to post to the list.  This action was
taken at the request of members of the list. It was done in an effort to 
make it a harder for spammers to use the list to distribute their trash.

Thanks Nadeem!

-- 
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502             
Email: [email-masked]             http://www.landfield.com/
Email: [email-masked]                   http://www.nfr.net/
Please send comp.sources.misc related mail to [email-masked]
Search the Usenet Hypertext FAQ Archive at http://www.faqs.org/faqs/

---

From: Raj Goel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 17:01:08 -0400 (EDT)

How hard would it be to specify a file other than /etc/passwd to
use for user lookups?

	WOuld love to specify individual passwd files for virtual servers.

========= << raj >>  ==  http://www.brainlink.com/~frostbit/ ==============
 SYSADMIN: BrainLINK System (718) 805-6559 // http://www.brainlink.com 

	No wanna work.  Wanna bang keyboard!
============================================================================