Subject: BeroFTPD fixes available

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 22:32:09 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,
as I'm not planning to release a new version of BeroFTPD every couple of
days, but I still want to make bugfixes available as soon as they're
known, I've created a new ftp directory for (minor) bugfixes that (IMO)
don't justify a new version number.

These fixes are, as a unified, gzipped diff, at

ftp://ftp.aachen.linux.de/pub/BeroFTPD/fixes

(anyone willing to mirror this?)

The patch currently found there fixes the autoconfiguration of systems
needing <sys/time.h>.

LLaP
bero

---
Windows 98 supports real multitasking - it can boot and crash simultaneously.
***
Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.