Subject: Spamer

From: Chuck Wilkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:37:18 -0400

Hello all,

     Short and to the point. The sender of spam originated from
1rbr31.sprint.com The true name is reston-rs1.telemail.net. I sent a note
to the admin at [email-masked] maybe if he gets enough we will
be removed from the list.

Chuck

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:44:14 -0400 (EDT)

> be removed from the list.

Though it can be obnoxous for users who's email addresses aren't always
the same, I strongly support lists that allow submisions only from
subscribers and requires the subscriber to return a key to complete
their subscription.  This keeps spammers off email lists.

Ty

-- 
Tyson D Sawyer                     Real World Interface, Inc.
Senior Systems Engineer            Robots for the Real World
[email-masked]                   http://www.rwii.com/