Subject: xferstats 2.00 released

From: Phil Schwan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 00:13:46 -0400

Alrighty, like I said about a week ago, I hoped to release around July 1st,
and I'm right on time.

xferstats 2.00 is out with so many new additions and fixes that I won't bother
to spam to all here.  Read the enclosed NEWS file for details.

You can get the new version from one of two places:

ftp://sod.off.net:211/pub/xferstats/xferstats-2.00
http://xferstats.off.net:8080

There are i386, sparc, and alpha binary RPMs, along with a source RPM and a
tarball.

Any suggestions, comments, and bug reports should be directed to
[email-masked].  Please put XFERSTATS in the title, if you would.

Good luck *fingers crossed*

Phil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
'The ultimate seal on any software product is not any sort of kite mark or
standards conformance certificate, it's that label that says, "Destruction
tested by Alan Cox.... Survived."' -- Clive Dolphin (3Com PDD)