Subject: Errors reduced to the following

From: Chuck Wilkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 1998 14:51:35 -0400

Hello,

     I have narrowed down some of the problem. Do I need to add
something to ftpd.c , ftpcount.c and ftpshut.c or am I looking in the wrong
area all together?

Chuck

Making ftpd.
gcc -g -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support   -c ftpd.c -o ftpd.o
ftpd.c: In function `statcmd':
ftpd.c:1972: `typenames' undeclared (first use this function)
ftpd.c:1972: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ftpd.c:1972: for each function it appears in.)
ftpd.c:1974: `formnames' undeclared (first use this function)
ftpd.c:1982: `strunames' undeclared (first use this function)
ftpd.c:1982: `modenames' undeclared (first use this function)
make: *** [ftpd.o] Error 1

Making ftpcount.
gcc -g -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support -o ftpcount ftpcount.c vers.o
-lsu
pport -lsocket -lnsl -lgen
gcc: vers.o: No such file or directory
make: *** [ftpcount] Error 1

Making ftpshut.
gcc -g -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support -o ftpshut ftpshut.c vers.o
-lsupp
ort -lsocket -lnsl -lgen
gcc: vers.o: No such file or directory
make: *** [ftpshut] Error 1