Subject: Wu-ftpd-b16 as a standalone daemon. Patch available.

From: "John F. Masinter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 14:24:35 -0400

Hi everyone!

In Jun of '97 Lee McLoughlin ([email-masked]) posted a patch
file containing several goodies for Beta 13. For more info see:
http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/mail-archive/1997/Jun/0110.html

Thanks Lee!

I wanted just one: a "-D" option for running as a standalone daemon.
Also, I had moved up to Beta 16 and was hesitant to use an older patch.

I manually applied only the standalone changes to Beta 16 making very
minor b-16 changes along the way. I have created a patch file for all
who are interested. It rips!

BTW, Its running on Solaris 2.6; please don't ask _me_ about others.

http://www.totalb.com/daemon-b16.diff
ftp://ftp.totalb.com/pub/john/daemon-b16.diff

P.S. I'm not subscribed most of the time, so if you post regarding
this and want me to see it, please CC me. Thanks!

                              ,,,
                             (oo)
  ----------------------o0Oo-(_)-oO0o-----------------------
  |    John F. Masinter      Total Business Computing Inc. |
  |    V: (770) 886-9054            F: (770) 886-9619      |
  | mailto:[email-masked]        http://www.totalb.com    |
  | 4514 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. Ste. 336, Atlanta, GA 30338 |
  ------------------------ooO--Ooo--------------------------