Subject: [728] Re: [724] wu-ftpd complle problem

From: [email-masked] (MBartC Eval. expires 31/12/94)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 07:29:57 +0000 (GMT)

Sorry this is in the INSTALL, instructuctions, you have to replace a headerfile
in a certain directory, I quote : INSTALL

 If cc complains about strunames, typenames, modenames, ... being undefined
    you need to install support/ftp.h as /usr/include/arpa/ftp.h (always make
    a backup of the old ftp.h just in case!) and do the build again.  The new
    ftp.h should be a compatible superset of your existing ftp.h, so you
    shouldn't have problems with this replacement.

Ciao
	Bart
________________________________________________________________________________
Bart Hendriks                      |\/\/\/|   [email-masked]
trainee at ESA-ESRIN               |      |   tel:++39-6-94180 540/348
European Space Agency              | (o)(o)   
Via Galileo Gali                   C      _)  
Casella Postale                     | ,___|   
I-00044 Frascati                    |   /    
___________________________oOOo____/____\_____oOOo________________ Cheer up! ___