Subject: Re: setproctitle problem with Digital Unix 4.0

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 16:50:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 11 Jun 1998, Randy Norton wrote:

> OK I compiled the new beta-17 and it compiles and works. I also added
> -DVIRTUAL to the src/Makefile.lnx to the CFLGS line before the -pipe
> command. the copile seems to have worked. I then set up the ftpaccess
> with the following but I still get placed into the main ftp dir for ethe
> server here. any idea what I am doing wrong. 
> 
> # Virtual Server at 10.10.10.10
> virtual 206.99.122.45 root    /home/math/ftp 
> virtual 206.99.122.45 banner  /home/math/banner.msg
> virtual 206.99.122.45 logfile /home/math/xferlog

Actually, I don't use -DVIRTUAL myself, so I'm crossposting to the list in
case someone else can help you.

----

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195