Subject: ftpaccess

From: Kevin Hoffer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 1998 02:09:01 -0400 (EDT)

My main problem is the limits in the file. I would like to make it so only
2 anonymous users can log in and up to 100 users who have accounts on the
system can log in but I can't seem to figure out what to do in the part
below to make it do that.

Kevin

limit   local   20  Any                 /etc/msgs/msg.toomany
limit   remote  100 SaSu|Any1800-0600   /etc/msgs/msg.toomany
limit   remote  60  Any                 /etc/msgs/msg.toomany

---

From: "John R. Petersen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:43:46 -0700 (PDT)

> limit   remote  60  Any                 /etc/msgs/msg.toomany

	You need to define your classes properly.  Something like the
following:

	class   remote    anonymous,guest *
	class   local     real *  

					--John

	John R. Petersen		[email-masked]
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 Eskimo North: More Unix, Usenet, Internet for Less $$ (206)For-Ever Eskimo.Com
 Free two-week trial, login as "new".  For more info email: [email-masked]