Subject: Re: References

From: DJ <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 10:51:11 -0700

At 11:24 AM 5/18/98 -0500, Steve wrote:
>I've got a client looking to set up an externally accessible ftp server on
>an RS6000.
>
>I've suggested a 43P (shouldn't be getting hit too hard), with wu-ftpd,
>however the client is "uncomfortable" at this point because wu-ftpd is
>public domain (non-commercial).
>
>Is there such a beast as a commercial implementation of wu-ftpd? 

Steve,

The commercial implementation of wu-ftpd is called "FileDrive"
and is available at www.filedrive.com

FileDrive is availabe in 3 versions:
 - FileDrive server: commercial version of wu-ftpd with performance
                     enhancements and Web-based administration interface.
 - FileDrive SX server: secure version of FileDrive, with encryption,
                     digital certificates, security auditing system.
 - FileDrive EX server: the high-end Extranet FTP server with security, 
                     high-performance and extensibility APIs.

Sincerely,
David Jevans
Differential, Inc
www.differential.com

Accelerating Enterprise Commerce 
  with Extranet Technology