Subject: RE: wu-ftpd 2.6.0 released

From: [email-masked] (Andy Church)
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 17:22:27 EDT

> Was curious if Pedro Melo's Passive Port Patch made it into your
>version. I know it is being used by a number of us who have to
>keep our servers behind firewalls. Didnt see it in your list but since 
>it has been on Stan's list for awhile was hoping it might be in there?

     If it was in b16, it's in 2.6.0, else not.  If not, could you send it
to me?

>By the way, what did happen to Stan?

     I actually talked to him a little while back, and for all practical
purposes, he said his intention was to let wu-ftpd stagnate.  (Sorry, Stan,
but that's how it came across.)

  --Andy Church                  | If Bell Atlantic really is the heart
    [email-masked]       | of communication, then it desperately
    www.dragonfire.net/~achurch/ | needs a quadruple bypass.

---

From: [email-masked] (Stan Barber)
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 13:36:15 -0500 (CDT)

>but that's how it came across.)

It's clear your insight into me is limited. Where did I say in any mail that
sent you that I intended to do anything other than following the development
plan as I had outlined it on the web site?