Subject: Ls problem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 13:57:17 -0700 (PDT)

I am having a problem with passive LS on my quest FTP machine. I have
checked the FAQ. ~ftp/dev/tcp has 666 permissions, everything else works fine,
and I can't find any other hints on this problem. 

	I am using wu-ftp 2.4 on Solaris 2.51

				Richard

==========================================================
Richard Peiper		Supernews Inc.
Work: 706 208 0691	Director, Web Hosting Development
GO BRAVES!		Email: [email-masked]
GO CAPS!		http://www2.supernews.com
==========================================================

---

From: Mike Hedlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 14:10:29 -0700 (PDT)

What is the problem? Is the ftp server behind a firewall of some sort? Are
they timeouts? Refuses? Or other errors?

-mike