Subject: User Ratio's

From: "Miles Frederick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 17:53:08 -0700

I am looking for a way to enforce user upload / download ratio's with wu-ftpd, or possibly another server for use with Linux.  I heard there was a patch out there somewhere that will help me do this.  Please let me know if you have any ideas..

                                                            Miles

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 20:06:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 21 May 1998, Miles Frederick wrote:

> I am looking for a way to enforce user upload / download ratio's with
> wu-ftpd, or possibly another server for use with Linux.  I heard there
> was a patch out there somewhere that will help me do this.  Please let
> me know if you have any ideas.. 

There is but I don't recall where.  I remember seeing a posting about it
over the past month or two, so you should check the mailing list archive
at the resource center.

The location of the latest version of wu-ftpd can be found in the 
directory
 
      ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private/
 
You can't see the directory contents, so read the message informing you
of the actual filename to retrieve. It's there.
 
wu-ftpd Resource Center:  http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/
wu-ftpd FAQ:              http://www.cetis.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html
wu-ftpd list archive:     http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/mail-archive/

----

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              [email-masked]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    1-800-809-2195