Subject: Help on setting Anonymous ftp on Solaris

From: "Alan K.K. Kong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 12:15:56 +0800

Hi,
I installed Wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-17 on Solaris 2.6. I created the directories:
	pub,etc,bin,dev
I have also copied/created files in the approariate directories as indicated
from "NOTES" accompanying the package and "anonymous-ftp-faq".

When I use ftp to login as anonymous user, I could see the directories as 
expected. However I could not see anything when I used ncftp. Could someone
pls advise on this?

Thank you.

Regards
Alan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alan, Kwok-Kee KONG                    | Email: [email-masked] or
Department of Electronic Engineering   |          [email-masked]
The Chinese University of Hong Kong    | Tel:   +852 2609-8286 (voice)
Shatin, N.T.                           |        +852 2603-5558 (fax)
Hong Kong
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------