Subject: restricting directories

From: james leetong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 04:05:16 -0700 (PDT)

hi everybody,

just wondering if wu-ftpd has the ability to limit users to go to few
directories (different file systems) without allowing them to go
outside those specific dir.

Example:

/usr1
  |- report1
  |- report2 .... reportn
/usr2
  |- report1
  |- report2 .... reportn

user abcd should only be able to go to /usr1/report1 and
/usr2/report1, but he should not be able to go to /usr1/report2 or
/usr2/report2 or to any other directories in the system i.e. /etc,
/tmp, /

_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com