Subject: File size

From: Jeff Kennedy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 09:18:04 -0700

I haven't received anything from this list in several days so I don't know if 
it's still up or if anyone will get this.  But I'll give it a try anyway.

I have a script that creates new ftp clients and have used it several times. 
 The first clients I created have no problems at all.  The last client I 
created has one problem, when he uploads a file the file is showing 0 size. 
 The upload shows that it is transferring 8 megs but once there it shows zippo 
(I can see the file just no file size).  If I download it I get 8 megs and the 
file seems to be completely intact.  Put the same file back and it shows squat 
again.  But again I can get it and see 8 megs locally.

Not sure what might be the problem.  Nothing has changed in the script, no one 
else has permissions to it.  I double checked it anyway, just to make sure (I 
have the original copy in my home directory).  I'm wondering if the client 
software might be the culprit.  Any input is appreciated.

Thanks

Jeff Kennedy
[email-masked]

PS.	Please e-mail me directly as well as replying to the list.