Subject: ls

From: "Speier, Guy J - CNF" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 15:32:18 -0700

OK, now that I realize there is a problem, I figured I can slow down &
type legibly.

I have tried rebuilding GNU's utilities, as well as linking in ls
libraries (bor solaris 2.5),
and although they both work for commandline ftp & browser ftp, they do
not work for ws-ftp.
(NOTE: the above is with gues users ONLY, all others are ALWAYS fine)

Across the bottom of the screen displays /bin/ls (the correct chroot
environment),
but it does NOT work!  /bin/ls DOES work for command line & browser!

HELP please, this is a serious problem!

---

From: Michael Brennen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 17:41:05 -0500 (CDT)

The only tips I can point out are in the FAQ and guest howto.  I don't
know of anyone that has turned up something that those resources
haven't answered.  There are too many details across too many
operating systems to give canned answers on this one.

   -- Michael