Subject: RE: ftpgroups

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 11:28:21 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Nigel Moorcroft wrote:

> Please remove me from this receiver list.

You'll have to do it yourself.  From the email you received when you
signed up for the mailing list:

----

To signoff from the list, email to [email-masked] with the
following request:

                signoff WU-FTPD
or
                unsubscribe WU-FTPD

----

What it doesn't make clear is that you'll need to do it from the email
address you used to sign up to the list.

----

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              email: [email-masked] [205.133.13.8]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    voice: +1 (937) 299-7653