Subject: HP Porting Centre, version 2.4.2 Beta 13

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:46:55 -0700

I have been working with wu-ftpd 2.4 Release 2 Beta 13 for HP-UX 9 and
HP-UX 10, as this is the version currently available from the Hewlett-
Packard Software Porting and Archive Centre (http://hpux.csc.liv.ac.uk).
Is there a good reason to go with a later version and, if so, does anyone
know why HP still have Beta 13 at their Center ... er Centre?

-- 
Roger Wells
Sr. Project Engineer, Network Usage Measurement
[email-masked]

---

From: Gregory A Lundberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 23:37:58 -0400 (EDT)

> know why HP still have Beta 13 at their Center ... er Centre?

CERT Security Advisories should be good enough.

Lame admins.

----

Gregory A Lundberg		Senior Partner, VRnet Company
1441 Elmdale Drive              email: [email-masked] [205.133.13.8]
Kettering, OH 45409-1615 USA    voice: +1 (937) 299-7653