Subject: Netscape runs on...

From: [email-masked] (Stephen Smith)
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 18:42:30 -0500

I'm having a problem with wu-ftp b15 when connecting from Netscape.
Most of the time when getting a directory listing the screen finishes
updating with all of the files, but Netscape doesn't stop (ie: the
Netscape logo continues to animate, and the connection status indicator
at the bottom runs back and forth) This will continue forever unless
the Netscape 'stop' button is pressed. It works the same for uploading
from Netscape -- the upload will finish but Netscape doesn't
acknowledge it and just keeps it's dialog on the screen telling the
user that the upload is progressing. 

Connecting to other ftp servers works fine with the Netscape browsers
I've tried.

wu-ftp
------
OS: Redhat 5
wu-ftp version:  b15

Netscape
------
OS:  Win'95 and MacOS
Versions: 4.05 and 4.04

Thanks in advance

Stephen Smith