Subject: Problem with "site newer" & "site exec"

From: Harshal Savalia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 18:19:12 IST

Hello,

	I am running  wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-15 on HP-UX.  I found a problem
	with the command   "site newer" and "site minfo".

	When you give "site newer"  command it is not able to build data
	connection for it.  Connection get refused.

	ftp> site newer 19970421112233
	425 Can't build data connection: Connection refused.

	The same error  message it displays  for "site  minfo"  command.
	Has anybody  tried this ?  Is this a bug in daemon  itself or it
	is a  problem  of ftp  client ?  Any  pointer  would  be  highly
	appreciated.

Thanks,
Harshal
--
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harshal Savalia                                 email : [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------