Subject: Different Filesystem access

From: TTSG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 20:04:56 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

	We run web hosting, and as such create restricted environtments
for our users to ftp in to.  We recently created a system for a dedicated
user which has multiple file systems (Solaris 2.5.1).  Our way of 
solving his web access to those directories are simple soft links.
However, wu-ftpd doesn't like them.  

	I read something about using the loopback file system, but 
truthfully it scares me to use it.  I can't mount the partitions,
since the links are not from a specific directory down, eg:

/a/
   b/  
     c  
     d  
     e 

/b/
   b/
     f
     g
     h

	So I can't just mount /b/b/ over a/b.  Is there a better way
to approach this?  I don't want to slice the disk up so that I don't
worry about /b/b/f being full and /b/b/g being empty.

			Thanks, Tuc/TTSG