Subject: shutdown is not working properly (fwd)

From: Harshal Savalia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 09:57:10 +0500 (IST)

Hello champions,

	Nobody replied to this mail so I am resending it again. Can
	anbody help me out in resolving this problem ?

	Again, thanks in advance.

Regards,
Harshal

> 
> Hello all,
> 
> 	From the code in the  extensions.c  file I came to know  that if
> 	you have shutdown  directive  exist in your  ftpaccess  file and
> 	that file is created at proper place then ftp will warn the user
> 	at  every 5  minutes  if  less  than  15  minutes  are  left  to
> 	disconnection time.  Similarly it will warn the user at every 30
> 	minutes  if less than 24 hours are left to  disconnection  time.
> 	But when I tried  to  check  this it  didn't  work.  Only  thing
> 	working is it displays  warning  continulusly  when less than 60
> 	seconds are left to disconnection  time.  Has anyone experienced
> 	this ?  Any clues ?
> 
> 	I spent whole day to check this and make it working.  But all in
> 	vain.  Please HELP me !
> 
> 	Thanks in advance for any help.
> 
> Best Regards,
> Harshal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Harshal Savalia					email : [email-masked]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------