Subject: 11th entry in ftphosts file not honored

From: nospam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 15:44:10 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for your help.

I am running beta16 code on AIX 4.2.1 and have several guest
groups set up and working. 

When I added hosts in my ftphosts file, I have noticed that the
11th entry is not honored. Login attempts for whatever user is in 
the 11th entry generates the following in syslog:

connect from host
FTP LOGIN REFUSED (name in ftphosts) FROM host [10.5.5.1], user1

The screen shows the following:

Name: "user1"
530 User user1 access denied.
Login failed.

If I duplicate the 11th line so its also on line 12, then user1 can get
in.

Anyone else see this before?

Please reply directly to the list as this address.

Thanks