Subject: GUARANTEED TO WIN CASH & PRIZES

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 98 06:01:10 EST

http://www.worldeinc.com

Most likely YOU have received this message because your profile reflects that you like to
WIN!! Let me introduce you to a contest where EVERYONE WINS NO MATTER WHAT,
GUARANTEED!!  http://www.worldeinc.com

This is how it works: Every 1,000th registrant wins $1,000.00
                    Every 100th, 200th, 300th, etc. registrant wins $25.00
                    All other registrants between these numbers are quality gift prize winners!!

The fun part about it, is that you can register as many times as you like and increase your
chances at winning one of the $1,000.00 checks!!! (you can keep the prizes for gifts for
yourself, relatives, spouse, or whoever you want)

No matter what, YOU'LL NEVER walk away EMPTY HANDED like you would with lotteries, 
sweepstakes, and other contest. Rather you win cash or a gift prize depends on the no. of
your registry!

OH YEAH, cash and prizes are AWARDED INSTANTLY!!! You won't have to worry about if you've
won cash or a gift prize because after submitting your $7.00 entry fee, a web page will
appear telling you exactly what you've WON!

Wondering what types of prizes you'll receive?  http://worldeinc.com/products.asp

Wondering how we keep count? Connected to our secure server is a counter at which
everytime a credit card no. is processed and is valid, it counts you as the next registrant.

So what are you waiting for, while you were reading this 9 times out 10 someone has already
won a $1,000.00 check!!!!!!!