Subject: Certain users prefereable when giving anonymous access?

From: [email-masked] (M. Schmidt)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:51:39 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

as I'm new regarding configuration of wu-ftp servers please excuse 
if the following question is a stupid one or if it can't be achieved. 
I didn't find anything dealing with it in documentation: 

Can it be handled that certain selected users can login into wu-ftp 
servers but not in a private account but resulting in sitting in 
the anonymous directory? 

Background:
I want to limit anonymous access (of course:), on the other hand 
selected users should also be able to login, but these preferred ones 
should *not* sit down in any private account's directory (wanting to 
not have them as private unix accounts) but in the same ftproot 
directory as the anonymous users?

Possible or impossible?

Have a nice day
Michael

-- 
Michael Schmidt                    [email-masked]
                    SAMBA Admin
Server fuer / Server for  MS + Win95 + WinNT + LANManager
              Fachhochschule Koblenz