Subject: wild card (*)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 16:02:59 -0600

Actually I figured out that since I didn't allow the listing of the
contents of my directory, the wildcard wouldn't work.  There's no problem
now.

Thuy
---------------------- Forwarded by Thuy Tran/HPSI/US on 02/02/98 03:42 PM
---------------------------

Thuy Tran
01/30/98 02:10 PM

To:   [email-masked]
cc:
Subject:  wild card (*)

I'm running wu-ftpd-2.4 on AIX 4.2.0 and noticed that when I do a 'mget
*.jpg' (for example), I see this error
     Bad directory components
     can't find list of remote files, oops

Did I miss something during compile time?

Thanks for any input

Thuy