Subject: Output of get command

From: Harshal Savalia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:31:53 +0500 (IST)

Hello,

	I  have  one  question  regarding  the  functionality  of  "get"
	command.

	When I do ftp from machine A to machine B and give get command I
	am getting following output:

	ftp> get test1 test_1
	200 PORT command successful.
	150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for test1 (259 bytes).
	test_1: Is a directory
	226 Transfer complete.
	225 ABOR command successful.
	ftp>

	Where test1 is a file on machine B and test_1 is a directory  on
	machine A.  Is the response  "225 ABOR command  successful."  is
	correct or it should be " 426 Transfer aborted.  Data connection
	closed."  which is generated by myoob() function (signal handler
	for SIGURG signal).

	Any answers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Harshal