Subject: Plea!

From: Alan Halachmi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 13:31:33 -0600 (CST)

Please help me get this ftpd working.  My old ver was working... then I
tried to upgrade to this new ver and now nothing works!  My users are
setup in the /home/user/./ style.  That should make things earier.  Please
help me out here.

First setup is simply getting the ftpd to compile!

Help, TIA,
Alan

Alan Halachmi, Head of Internet Services| UNIX and Networking Consultant
Solaris Administrator/ Web Design       | Ingram Entertainment &
Montgomery Bell Academy                 |       SpeedServe, Inc.
mailto:[email-masked]       | mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.montgomerybell.com           | http://www.speedserve.com

---

From: Dave Wreski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 15:01:51 -0500 (EST)

> setup in the /home/user/./ style.  That should make things earier.  Please

Umm.. How about some more information?  What have you done so far?  Have
you read the installation instructions?  If it doesn't compile, where does
the compile fail?  What operating system are you using?  What version of
wuftpd are you using?

I noticed your .sig said you are a Solaris sysadmin.  You should know
better than to be so brief in your description of the problem.  Go here
and get the binary and be done with it:

http://smc.vnet.net/

Dave