Subject: Incorrect Time

From: "Ing. Diana Liz Tejeda Cortes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 11:26:45 -0600

Hi:

I have wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-16 in a SGI with Irix 5.3, everything is
working fine, except for the ftp logs in the SYSLOG file. Here is a
small sample:

Jan 29 07:08:26 5Q:delta popper[9274]: (v2.1.4-pre-R3) Servicing request
from "200.33.20.72" at 200.33.20.72
Jan 29 07:08:26 5Q:delta popper[9274]: (v2.1.4-pre-R3) Ending request
from "etanar" at (200.33.20.72) 200.33.20.72
Jan 29 13:08:35 6D:delta ftpd[9275]: USER anonymous
Jan 29 13:08:35 6D:delta ftpd[9275]: PASS IE30User@

as you can see, the log for the ftpd daemon is 6 hours later than the
local time.

I've already chech my TIMEZONE file and is set properly.

TZ=CST6CDT5  <- We are in the Central time zone and -6 hours difference
from the GMT.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance....
-- 
............................................................
Ing. Diana Liz Tejeda Cortes	[email-masked]
System Administrator
BTU Comunicacion, S.A. de C.V.  http://www.acabtu.com.mx