Subject: Re: Threaded (was Warez)

From: Dave Jevans <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 09:53:36 -0800 (PST)

I am aware of this archive site:  http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/

It doesn't seem to work with searching by author.
Is there another searchable wu archive site?

dj

---

From: Michael Brennen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 17:32:39 -0600 (CST)

> Is there another searchable wu archive site?

wu-ftpd list archive:     http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/mail-archive/

This is the one I used.  I searched it with lynx 2.6.  I don't know of
another archive site.

To all on the list: please understand that I in no way am disparaging
the product that Mr. Jevans is presenting.  It may be very good, very
useful; I've not looked at it.  I just don't think this is the place
to promote it.  Many different lists I have been on have slid rapidly
when competing commercial posts started, and I have no wish to see
that happen to this list. 

   -- Michael