Subject: Restrict put capacities only for local users.

From: Jaume Grau <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:54:05 +0100

I have two classes of anonymous users, the locals users that match my
domain, and the remote users that doesn't match my domain. I want to
restrict put capacities ONLY for LOCAL users, is it possible?

This is some lines of my /etc/ftpaccess:

-
class   local anonymous *.foo.bar 0.0.0.0
class   remote anonymous *
...
limit   local   25   Any              /etc/msgs/msg.toomany
limit   remote  10   Any              /etc/msgs/msg.toomany
...
upload  /home/ftp  /incoming     yes     ftp    daemon  0600 nodirs
...
-

Thanks in advance.

                                                               /
_______________________________________________________________\/____\__
 Jaume Grau i Amenos    e-mail: [email-masked]           _|\ \/  \ \
 Computer Science Dept. University Rovira i Virgili         \  \  /\ \/
 Voice...: +34 (9)77 55.96.86                              \ \    \/\
 FAX.....: +34 (9)77 55.97.10                             \ \   /\ \
 C/ Salou s/n. Complex Educatiu.                        /\ \/   \/_
 43006. TARRAGONA. SPAIN                                \/\   /  \
_______________________________________________________\_\____\/\______
                            This is my PGP signature -> \      \/
                                                       \/