Subject: RE: yacc compiling errors

From: Michael Brennen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 12:13:57 -0600 (CST)

ooof... I should have read more closely; too much mail.  You are
right, and short of rebuilding bison I don't know what to suggest.  I
use ftp://prep.ai.mit.edu/ as the source for GNU files; I think
www.gnu.org is also up. 

   -- Michael

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997, Gilliland Rob wrote:

> yes bison -y gives me the same error, I am sure it is a problem with
> the way bison was compiled but, have been unable to find anything on
> it yet. 
>
> > Problem compiling yacc errors on AIX 4.1.4 - wu-ftpd beta 13
> > Attempted to install GNU bison to resolve the yacc problem
> > However when running bison I recieve
> > 
> > 0509-037 System error -error data is: bison
> > 0509-022 Cannot load library libc.a[shr.o]
> > 0509-026 System error: A file or directory in the pathname does not 
> > 	  exist.