Subject: little help on ftpaccess configuratio plz

From: Luca Domenella <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 12:29:43 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

  i need to send out on the logout of the anonymous ftp user the content of a
  file... i tried this syntax on my ftpaccess:

  message /logout.msg logout

  but did not happen nothing when i type exit or bye from my ftp client :(

  then another thing... is it possible to put the files welcome.msg and logout
  .msg into a directory that is not the root of the ftp user ???... id like to
  put this files intmy /etc/ftpd directory where i placed all my configuration
  and messages files....

  TIA,

/-------------------------------*--------------------------------------------\
| Luca Domenella                |'Woe to you, Oh earth and sea, for the devil|
| e-mail: [email-masked]    | sends the beast with wrath, because he     |
|                               | knows the time is short...                 |
|                               | Let him who hath understanding reckon the  |
| Voice: +39 733 817119         | number of the beast for it is a human num- |
| Fax:   +39 733 817126         | ber, its number is six hundred and sixty   |
|                               | six'.                                      |
| System & Network Manager at:  |                                            |
|             NETtroniks S.r.L. |                 REVELATIONS Ch. XIII v. 18 |
\-------------------------------*--------------------------------------------/