Subject: Command logging problems

From: "Smith, Diane E." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 11:39:02 -0600

We have been running wu-ftpd on a BSDI system and recently upgraded to
wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-15.  Since that time, only ftp connections are
logged; commands are not.  I saved the old ftpd before installing the
new one, and if I switch back to it, logging of commands starts up
again. 

Any help or suggestions on how to get logging working properly would be
greatly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance,
Diane Smith
Black & Veatch
Overland Park, KS
[email-masked]

---

From: Harshal Savalia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 10:29:40 +0500 (IST)

> new one, and if I switch back to it, logging of commands starts up

	Try to use '-L' option  while  starting  ftpd  daemon.  But this
	option is  overridden by "log  commands"  directive in ftpaccess
	file.  So check this file also.

	Hope this will help you.

	-Harshal