Subject: I can't install wu-ftpd version 2-15

From: "Yaroslav Doobovyk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 20:11:35 +0200

I install wu-ftpd on DIGITAL UNIX 3.2.

cc -O -I.. -I../support -Olimit 1000 -DUSE_LOCAL_ETC -DUSE_VAR
-DVAR_RUN -DUSE_LOG -L../support -s -x -o ftpd ftpd.o ftpcmd.o glob.o
logwtmp.o popen.o vers.o access.o  extensions.o  realpath.o acl.o
private.o authenticate.o conversions.o hostacc.o  sigfix.o -lsupport
ld: 
Unresolved: 
setluid 
set_auth_parameters 
getprpwnam 
endprpwent
bigcrypt 
*** Exit 1 Stop.

Making ftpcount.
cc -O -I.. -I../support -Olimit 1000 -DUSE_LOCAL_ETC -DUSE_VAR
-DVAR_RUN -DUSE_LOG -L../support -s -x -o ftpcount ftpcount.c vers.o
-lsupport

What that errors mean and how I can solve that
Appreciating your help and hope to hear from you soon

---

From: Becki Kain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 15:36:39 -0500 (EST)

undef SECUREOSF in config.h.  can this be added into the code?

becki