Subject: little bug with "upload" in .15 ?

From: "T's Mailing Lists" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 18:05:10 +0000 (GMT)

If I put into ftpaccess:

upload  /home/ftp  /pub/home/user/*   yes  user  group  0644  dirs

I can >not< upload into that directory. But if I have:

upload  /home/ftp  /pub/home/user     yes  user  group  0644  dirs

it works (the only difference is "/*"). I think these semantics are not
intended that way?!

The bug (if I might say) is either in path_compare or in upl_check.

Thanks,
*
t

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                   Tomas Pospisek's mailing-lists mailbox   
           www.SPIN.ch - Internet Services in Graubuenden/Switzerland
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom: So far, der winter kommt, ich schaff mir glaub ich noch ein paar
Tom: Zyxel traffos an...
Roli: Aber genug davon nehmen. Wenn die Dinger kapput gehen werden sie 
Roli: nicht mehr warm.