Subject: Additional Changes for Irix 5.X and 6.X

From: "Richard Norwood Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 14:42:58 -0400

It seems that I forgot a change to config.sgi that I had to make:

va_start is defined in various system include files.  So to make
sure the correct definition was being used I needed to use
<sys/syslog.h> instead of <syslog.h>.  Another define was added to
config.sgi:

#ifndef SYSSYSLOG
#define SYSSYSLOG
#endif

Thanks,

Rick

-- 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
||   Richard Norwood (SGI)      | "We have not inherited the Earth  ||
||   Technology Services 	|  from our ancestors." 	    ||
||			      	|		 	            ||
||   Phone:  (301)-572-3296    	| "We have only borrowed it from    ||
||   Email:  [email-masked]       |  our children."                   ||
||   Beeper: 1-800-792-7933   	|         - Ancient Proverb         ||
||   Alpha Pager:      		|                		    ||
||     [email-masked]     |                                   ||
----------------------------------------------------------------------