Subject: compilation problem with solaris2.6

From: [email-masked] (Ming Lu)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 17:05:24 -0500

Hi all:

I got following errors when I tried to compile wu-ftpd-2.4 under solaris 2.6:

Making ftpd.
gcc -g -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support   -c ftpd.c -o ftpd.o
ftpd.c:143: conflicting types for `realpath'
/usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2/2.7.2.3/include/stdlib.h:186: previous declaration of `realpath'
make: *** [ftpd.o] Error 1

Making ftpcount.
gcc -g -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support -o ftpcount ftpcount.c vers.o -lsupport -lsocket -lnsl -lgen 
gcc: vers.o: No such file or directory
make: *** [ftpcount] Error 1

Making ftpshut.
gcc -g -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support -o ftpshut ftpshut.c vers.o -lsupport -lsocket -lnsl -lgen
gcc: vers.o: No such file or directory
make: *** [ftpshut] Error 1

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

_ming