Subject: /bin/ls not displaying

From: Joseph Matusiewicz <[email-masked]>
Date: 01 Oct 1997 13:54:48 -0400

Under AIX, each guest user needs libc.a in a ~/lib directory to get 
     external ls commands to work.
     
     Hope this helps....

     joe matusiewicz               
     national weather service      
     silver spring, md 20910      
     301.713.0864 ext 174          
     [email-masked]    

     ______________________________ Reply Separator 
     _________________________________ Subject: /bin/ls not displaying
     Author:  [email-masked] at EXTERNAL Date:    10/1/97 12:39 PM

     I followed the guest how-to to the T and got everything working great, 
     execpt for /bin/ls seems to launch and work with out error, jsut that 
     nothing displays client side, any sugestions would be great.
     running AIX 4.1.3
     
     thanks
     
     Charles (chuque) Berry