Subject: Access Control

From: Rony Daher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 13:08:57 -0400

Greetings,

I'm currently running wu-ftp 2.4<2> on Solaris 2.4 SPARC, and am trying to
make a directory structure accessible only to the local domain
(*.csuohio.edu). Can this be done to the anonymous account? (I'd like
anyone to be able to FTP in as anonymous, but have ftpd check the IP
address when they try to enter this other dir structure). 

ie:

/ ----------- dir 1 (Accessible to all anonymous users)
  ----------- dir 2 (Only accessible to local domain)

Or, is the best way simply to make another account with this other
structure as the home directory, and use the ftphosts file to restrict the
access to my local domain?

Thank you,

----------------------------------------------------------------
- Rony Daher                                                   -	
- Network Support Technician                                   -
               
- Cleveland State University Information Services & Technology -
- [email-masked]    -  216-687-2157  -  Fax 216-687-9200  -
----------------------------------------------------------------