Subject: Build wu-ftpd

From: Cheryl Yevak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:06:50 -0400

Hi,

On a Sparc 5 running Solaris 2.5.1, I am trying to run the build to
create the ftpd.  The cc (C compiler) is complaining about strunames,
typenames, modenames and filenames being undefined.  As per the
instructions I replaced the support/ftp.h with the
/usr/include/arpa/ftp.h (of course renaming the orginal) reran it and it
has the same exact errors.  Any other files I need to look at?

I sent this early this morning but our mail host was hosed up.  Please
excuse the repeat.

Thanks,

Cheryl Yevak

---

From: Eric Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 14:17:13 -0400 (EDT)

> I sent this early this morning but our mail host was hosed up.  Please

	You might want to investigate editing the makefiles and using gcc
instead of cc.

Eric A. Stewart -Network Admin- Univ. of South Florida Library, Tampa
[email-masked] - What I say is usually just me babbling.
Works permanently in progress:    http://www.lib.usf.edu/
Everyone needs their own 'space': http://cerebus.lib.usf.edu/
Cosy Code: NT{?} A23 HH+ PP++