Subject: symbolic links

From: Neville Kadwa <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 15:44:04 -0400 (EDT)

Why is it that when I have a guest group set up for a user and I link his
directory to a directory that is globally readable and executable, wu-ftpd
tells the user they can't switch to that directory because "too many
symbolic links encountered"? What can I do to reverse this and enable it
to travel via symbolic links. Thanx

---

From: [email-masked] (Wade Anthony Wegner)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:27:39 -0500 (CDT)

Could someone please tell me how to get off of this list?

Thank you!

- Wade
-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wade Wegner                                               [email-masked] 
UNIX Administrator                            Office Phone: (217) 265-0373
321F Talbot Lab                                 Home Phone: (217) 384-6134
104 S. Wright Street                                   Fax: (217) 244-0720
Urbana, IL 61801                         http://www2.aae.uiuc.edu/~wwegner