Subject: Another addition/question :)

From: Phil Schwan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 13:56:42 -0400 (EDT)

Now that I think about it, for load limits, should it just be another
option tacked onto the "limit" command, so that you can have different
system load limits at different times of day?  Or should I add the time of
day option to the load-limit instead?  Or does no one care? :)

In addition, I just added time limits to wu-ftpd sessions and I thought
you should know so no one else spends their time doing it :)  It has a
line of the format "time-limit <class> <n> [allow]", where n is the time
limit in seconds.  If the word "allow" is there, it will allow
already-started transfers to continue over the time limit and cut them off
once their transfer is complete.  Otherwise, it will simply disconnect the
user mid-transfer.

Comments?  Suggestions?

Phil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
'The ultimate seal on any software product is not any sort of kite mark or
standards conformance certificate, it's that label that says, "Destruction
tested by Alan Cox.... Survived."' -- Clive Dolphin (3Com PDD)