Subject: Virtual FTP

From: [email-masked] (Jose Monteiro)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 15:23:25 GMT

Hi,

Im using wu-ftpd's virtual ftp support and i have the following
problem:

I defined a guest user to update webpages under a domain
www.something.com.
When i ftp to www.something.com using the guest user's login and pword
everything works as it should, the problem is if i login as anonymous.
 The system let me in and chroot's me to / in www.something.com!

If i ftp to the machine (physical) using an anonymous login, I go to
the anonymous ftp area as it should be.

How can I set the system so that any anonymous login to a virtual ftp
goes to the machine's anonymous ftp area and the guest login goes to
the proper chrooted directory of that virtual site?

Thanks in advance,

Jose

*--------------Jose Monteiro <[email-masked]>--------------*
|     Pluriproj - Redes e Sistemas de Comunicacoes Lda.     |
|      Agente IP em Leiria    http://www.pluriproj.pt       |
*.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·*
|        Tel: +351 44 8182063   Fax: +351 44 8182061        |
|   Finger me or search key servers for my PGP public key   |
*-----------------------------------------------------------*