Subject: Different Logfiles for anonymous and real users possible?

From: "Peter Seitz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 17:03:31 +0200

Dear Listmembers,

I've installed wu-2.4.2-academ [beta 13] and I youd like to have 
seperate logfiles for real users and for anonymous users.

But from the documentation, I could not find out if this is possible. 
So maybe someone on the list can give me a hint or this feature can 
be implemented in a future release.

Please send me a cc of your answer, since I am not subscribed to this 
high volume list.

TIA
    Peter
    
With best compliments
                       
           Peter Seitz
                                       (Faculty for civil engineering)
 -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-  -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
  Verkehrswesenzeichensaal (VZS)   The better drawing site :-)

  University of Technology Graz, Technikerstr. 4/II, A-8010-Graz, Austria
  e-mail: mailto:[email-masked] (Internet)  2:316/5.18 (FidoNet)
 -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- http://wwwbzs.tu-graz.ac.at/~seitz/ +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-