Subject: bug list

From: [email-masked] (Stan Barber)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 14:19:23 CDT

There is a new bug list for beta-14 on the web at this URL:
        http://www.academ.com/academ/wu-ftpd/bugs.html

Please check this page before sending bug reports. I only need to hear about
a bug once to have it logged. I don't mind hearing about it more than once, but
if you look at this page it could save you time.

I will be updating this page with the bugs I have confirmed from those
reported. If this number is small, I will be able to integrate the fixes for
these bugs into the next release quickly. It also may not require another beta
cycle. However, no promises on the beta cycle.

Right now, it appears that I will be making another release (which may or may
not be beta-15) in the fall. I do expect to address the bugs on the bug page
in that release. In the meantime, if you have suggestions on ways to fix the
bugs listed on the page (and the fix is not already listed on the page), send
them to the "[email-masked]" address.

-- 
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: [email-masked]
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.