Subject: wu-ftpd interoperability with IBM mainframe client

From: Del Pero Alberto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 09:48:46 +0200

We are considering the possibilty of using  WU-FTP beta13   on a DEC
Alpha UNIX (4.0b) platform.
We would like to know whether this version of WU-FTP software has been
tested for interoperability against other RFC 959 conformant client
implementations from various hardware vendors (e.g. DEC, Hp, Sun, IBM,
etc).
If it is so please let us know of any vendor products (and platforms)
where interoperability exists or about any problems you experienced or
you heard about.
Particularly we are interested in interoperability against IBM mainframe
client FTP implementation, which is now available along with IBM TCP/IP
stack for MVS platforms.

Thanks!
Alberto
___________________________________
Ing. Del Pero Alberto
Elsag Bailey - Grandi Sistemi Postali
V. Puccini 2 - 16154 Genova Italy.
Tel +39 10 658 3627  Fax +39 10 658 2865
[email-masked]