Subject: Globbed directories in upload directive

From: Ernest Mueller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 16:44:12 -0500

I'm trying to set up the upload directive for some FTP servers I'm
running.  I'd like the users to be able to upload only into one
subdirectory (/pub) of a directory with lots of other subdirectories.  I
would also like them to be able to upload into subdirectories of /pub
(and subdirectories of subdirectories, etc).

So far the only way I have found to do this is to say

upload ftpdir * yes 
upload ftpdir dir1 no
upload ftpdir dir2 no
...
upload ftpdir dir20 no

I'm sure there's a better way - but if I say
upload ftpdir pub yes dirs

It doesn't get subdirectories, neither does 
upload ftpdir pub* yes dirs

Or any other combinations I've been trying.

Can anyone tell me how to use the wuftpd globbing to do this?  I'm sure
it's simple.  Upload anywhere in /pub, nowhere else.  Standard, right?

Thanks,
Ernest
-- 
Ernest C. Mueller                                [email-masked]
Webmaster                                        Phone: (901) 251-7000
Towery Publishing                                http://www.towery.com