Subject: ls problem with wu-ftpd V2.4 academ

From: Robert Lanzone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 11:54:40 -0400

I'm having trouble getting the long output i.e. dir with an account set
up with the wu-ftpd V2.4 academ account on Sun Solaris V2.5.1.  Plain
ls's works fine.  What could be wrong with the configuration?

Rob
-- 
Rob Lanzone                                     J.P. Morgan
Webmaster - Bell Atlantic Network Integration   15 Broad Street
Internet / Web Services Group                   New York, NY 10260
[email-masked]                        +1 212.235.4454

---

From: Michael Brennen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 11:36:33 -0500 (CDT)

Extremely FAQ.  Check the guest how and list archives below.

   -- Michael

> ls's works fine.  What could be wrong with the configuration?

This is the location for the latest wu-ftpd.  You can't see the
directory contents, but get the file anyway.  It's there.

ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private/wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-14.tar.Z

wu-ftpd FAQ:  http://www.cetis.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html
              OR
              send mail to [email-masked]
              with a subject line: send faq

guest howto:  ftp://ftp.fni.com/pub/wu-ftpd/guest-howto
              OR
              send mail to "[email-masked]"
              (immediate autoresponder; subject does not matter)

wu-ftpd Resource Center:  http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/
wu-ftpd list archive:     http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/mail-archive/

There are additional security references in the above docs.