Subject: Stale FTP Processes

From: Cassandra Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 12:36:51 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using version 2.4 and I have noticed that real ftp users old 
processes are not always terminated.  Have anyone experienced this 
problems?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Cassandra M. Perkins		     | People usually get what's coming to |
| Network Operations		     | them... unless it's been mailed.    |
| The Loop Internet Switch Co., LLC  |		-fortune		   |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jason Spears <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 16:12:45 -0400 (EDT)

> processes are not always terminated.  Have anyone experienced this 

Yes, but not so much (if at all) since upgrading to 2.4.2-b13.

Jason Spears

---

From: Cassandra Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 1997 13:28:56 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for suggestion.  I'll force myself to try the beta version.