Subject: Need wu-ftpd expert

From: David Borgesen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 21:04:36 +0000

I am looking for a wu-ftpd expert to install/configure wu-ftpd on a
Solaris 2.5.1 machine with virtual user support.

Person should have or administer a solaris machine and be farmiliar with
all of the functions of wu-ftpd.

Please e-mail or call

Thanks,

David Borgesen
[email-masked]
617-788-9382
1stOmni

---

From: [email-masked] (Stan Barber)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 17:20:27 CDT

Once again, I am pushing back the release. I have done some more integration
and still need to do more. 

However, I think these changes will be worth the wait. I am feeling pretty
good that this will be the release once the beta period (following the beta
release) is over.

The new date is July 30.

-- 
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: [email-masked]
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.