Subject: aix 4.1.4 build errors

From: "Linda J. Poppleton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:44:03 -0400

I am running AIX 4.1.4, attempting to run 'build' on the wu-ftpd 2.4.
I get the following errors on the make ftpd step.  All other steps appear to
work ok.

Making ftpd.
make ftpd
	cc -O -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support -c ftpcmd.c
"ftpcmd.y", line 371.18: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier cmdtab.
"ftpcmd.y", line 383.26: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier sitetab.
"ftpcmd.y", line 1057.36: 1506-280 (W) Function argument assignment between
types "void(*)(int)" and "void(*)()" is not allowed.
"ftpcmd.y", line 1519.1: 1506-343 (S) Redeclaration of print_groups differs
from previous declaration on line 683 of "ftpcmd.y".
"ftpcmd.y", line 1519.1: 1506-050 (I) Return type "void" in redeclaration is
not compatible with the previous return type "int".
make: The error code from the last command is 1.

Any ideas as to what is causing this problem?
Thanks,
Linda Poppleton
[email-masked]