Subject: Bug reports, where to?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 19:38:29 +0200 (MET DST)

I think I've discovered a minor bug in the sources of wu-ftpd 2.4. I
couldn't find any addresses where to send my report to in the accompanying
help files, apart from this mailinglist.

So, can anybody tell me who I should contact about my findings?

Cheers,

-- 
Eli-Jean Leyssens, alias Pervect of Topix
email: [email-masked]

      --- It's an OS Bill, but not as we know it ---

---

From: Kent Landfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 13:06:03 -0500 (CDT)

# I think I've discovered a minor bug in the sources of wu-ftpd 2.4. I
# couldn't find any addresses where to send my report to in the accompanying
# help files, apart from this mailinglist.

It is useful to make sure the bug has not been fixed in one of the Beta 
versions. To find out, grab a copy of the latest sources if you are not
running beta-13. Check the sources and the FIXES* files to find out.

# So, can anybody tell me who I should contact about my findings?

If you think you have found a bug, send the information, (including, 
wu-ftpd version, OS version, hardware patform, etc.) to 

              [email-masked]

and then post them to the 

              [email-masked] 

mailing list.  Please! make sure that they are sent to "wu-ftpd-bugs" and
not just to the wu-ftpd list.  If you don't it simply slows down the process.

-- 
Kent Landfield                        Phone: 1-817-545-2502             
The Landfield Group                   FAX:   1-817-545-7650             
Email: [email-masked]             http://www.landfield.com/
Please send comp.sources.misc related mail to [email-masked].
Search the Usenet Hypertext FAQ Archive at http://www.faqs.org/faqs/