Subject: Access permissions

From: Ben Hoyt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 16:39:55 -0800 (AKDT)

Can anyone help me out?  Here is what I'd like configure my ftp server to
do:

Limit everyone in group 1000 to their home directory, and sub-directories
of their home directory, full permissions to both, of course.

---

From: [email-masked] (Geoff Terry Systems & Net supt 064 923677)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:50:36 +1000 (EST)

Ben,
use guests.
get the guest howto from the archive.

the FAQ should tell you

http://www.cetis.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html

Geofft

>of their home directory, full permissions to both, of course.
Geoff Terry    Systems & Network Support
ACR Net        Sapphire Coast NSW 2550
Australia
Ph 064 923677  Mobile 015 668 227 Fax 064 924594