Subject: Building wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-13

From: David Sheryn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 12:42:04 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

Has anybody got wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-13 (or previous releases) to compile OK in
separate OS-specific build directories ? The docs imply this is possible but
it broke for me (complaining about not knowing how to make various stuff). As
I was in a hurry to get the new version installed, I just ended up doing each
one 'in situ', but any advice on how to crack this (to save reinventing the
wheel) would be appreciated. 

Reagrds,

DHS
-- David Sheryn <[email-masked]>
-- City University, Northampton Square, London, EC1V 0HB
-- Phone: (+44) 171 477 8000  Direct 0171 477 8196  Fax: 0171 477 8165

---

From: "Paul S. Bentivegna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 07:50:24 -0400 (EDT)

> separate OS-specific build directories ? The docs imply this is possible but

I was able to compile under Soalris x86 2.5.1 with gnu 2.7.2.2.

Paul Bentivegna
[email-masked]