From: Rasana Atreya <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 11:04:52 -0700

It is in there (maybe the permissions are setup so you cannot see it?). Just
go a get.

Rasana

> 
> hello,
> 
> i would like to install the latest version of wu-ftpd (presumeabley
> wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-13.tar.Z). a CERT message
> directed me to the following ftp location, but no files appear in this
> directory. can someone give me some pointers as to where i can find it?
> 
> ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private/
> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Rasana Atreya                                     Voice:  (415) 476-3623  ~
~ System Administrator                              Fax:    (415) 476-4653  ~
~ Library & Ctr for Knowledge Mgnt, Univ. of California at San Francisco    ~
~ 530 Parnassus Ave, Box 0840, San Francisco, CA  94143-0840                ~
~ [email-masked]                                                   ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~