From: "Mona Wong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 12:55:10 -0700

On May 30, 10:42am, joseph yang wrote:

> I'm trying the same, but further down the compile, I am getting
>
> gcc -g -I.. -I../support -L../support   -c ftpcmd.c
> ftpcmd.y: In function `print_groups':
> ftpcmd.y:1612: `NGROUPS_MAX' undeclared (first use this function)
> ftpcmd.y:1612: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> ftpcmd.y:1612: for each function it appears in.)
> make: *** [ftpcmd.o] Error 1
>
> Should I just be defining this myself?  If so, what value should it be?

	I didn't get this error on SunOS 4.1.4.  I did a grep and found
NGROUPS_MAX in /usr/include/limits.h and it is defined as 16.

Mona

-- 
===============================================================
Mona Wong, Programmer & Web Administrator
National Center for Microscopy and Imaging Research
University of California, San Diego
http://www-ncmir.ucsd.edu
===============================================================