Subject: nodirs broken??

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 16:39:17 +0200

Hi,

I installed wu-ftpd Version wu-2.4.2-academ[BETA-13](1) last week and the
nodirs option for our upload directory ceased to work. 
My server a Solaris 2.5 Sun. The concerning line in ftpaccess is :
upload /info/ftp /upload yes ftp ftp 0444 nodirs

Any ideas?

kind regards,

Ivan

----
Ivan Saez Scheihing , Eindhoven University of Technology
Computing Center 1.33,  +31 40 2472139
P.O.Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands
E-Mail: [email-masked]

---

From: "Forrest Aldrich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 08:18:33 PDT

This sounds familiar.  I reported this problem a while ago, but Stan mentioned 
he wasn't able to reproduce it.  I was using Solaris-2.5.1 at the time.  
Regardless of "nodirs" I was able to create directories if the Unix permissions 
allowed it.  I can't recall the specifics... perhaps you could shed more light 
on this;  this is an important bug that needs to be fixed.

Forrie

>E-Mail: [email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------
Get Your *Web-Based* Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------