Subject: SSL and wuftpd

From: "Forrest Aldrich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 12:37:09 PDT

I found a patch for wuftpd-beta11 to allow SSL (provided you have an ssl-enabled 
ftp client).  Before I try to manually add these patches, has someone else done 
this with the current beta and, if so, are there plans to incorporate this into 
the official release (the patch looks relatively small and simple)?

Thanks...

---------------------------------------------------------
Get Your *Web-Based* Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 19:03:06 -0400 (EDT)

When the netscape browser connects to the wuftpd server and uploads
files, it appears that the connection from the browser to the servers
is not dropped even when the browser moves on to another site. Is
this known to be true? Is there a way to force the browser to drop the
connection at some point? Any info on the way the browsers connection
works would be helpful

Thanks

Doug

-- 
Doug Courtney
[email-masked]
(908)949-3597