Subject: Can't compile on a Sequent

From: Maksim Noy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 May 1997 21:23:17 -0700

I am trying to compile WU-FTPD 2.4.2 beta 11 on a Sequent DYNIX/ptx 4.0.2
using "build ptx". Unfortunately I keep getting the following error:

Making ftpd.
        cc -O -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support -c ftpd.c
"ftpd.c", line 421: nested asm calls not now supported  <= THIS ERROR
*** Error code 1
Make: .  Stop.

Has anybody else had the same problem compiling WU-FTPD on a Sequent? I
would appreciate any advice you could give me.
	Thank you,
		Maksim Noy.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Maksim Noy ([email-masked])     // Novell 3.X - 4.X Admin
Permanent E-Mail: [email-masked]  // Visual Basic Programmer
      _\|/_    
      (@ @)   Ethernet (n): A device used to catch the etherbunny
=-=oOO-(_)-OOo=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
To get my PGP and S/MIME keys send me an e-mail titled "Get Keys"
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-