Subject: Re: virtual ftp

From: [email-masked] (Geoff Terry Systems & Net supt 064 923677)
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 17:13:56 +1000 (EST)

Mark,
Have you used the -a flag in the command line that starts the daemon. I dont
know beta 13 but unless something has changed you need the -a flag to invoke
parsing of the ftpaccess file (or you can hack the source and hardcode it -
although I know no good reason why)

Regards Geofft

>	I compiled the new beta 13 today, without any problems...except 
>that virtual ftp wont work correctly.  I followed the instructions ive 
>seen on usenet, and in the VIRTUAL.FTP.SUPPORT file, to no avail.  Its 
>almost like the /etc/ftpaccess file is getting ignore ( i have it in 
>/etc/ftpd/ftpaccess as well)
>	Has this been discussed as of yet?  If so, I apologize in advance for 
>asking a repeat question.  But, if that is the case,can someone direct me to 
>the archives?
>
> -Mark
>
>
Geoff Terry    Systems & Network Support
ACR Net        Sapphire Coast NSW 2550
Australia
Ph 064 923677  Mobile 015 668 227 Fax 064 924594