Subject: beta13 - logging in xferlog supported or not ?

From: [email-masked] (Christophe Zwecker)
Date: 23 Apr 1997 09:23:57 +0200

Hi,

I just got the package and like in Beta 12 above doesn't work, I put
this in ftpaccess file:

log commands anonymous,real
log transfers anonymous,real inbound,outbound

I start ftpd in inetd.conf like this:

ftp	stream	tcp	nowait	root	/usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/wu.ftpd -ai

my question: Is logging working for anyone ? Or is it not working at
all ?

thx for clearing this up
-- 

   Christophe

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Christophe Zwecker                email:      [email-masked]
Hamburg, Germany                    fax:      49 40 22715433  
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In newsgroups please reply also by email - thanks

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 09:10:20 -0400

The "-i" flag will be overidden by the "-a" flag.
Try using:

/usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/wu.ftpd -la

Hope that helps.

     -Anthony

   Christophe