Subject: HELP!!

From: "Thomas A. McDonald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 16:10:08

I would like to know... How in the world do you unsubscribe from this list?
Someone please answer me...!!!!!!!!
,-*~`^`~*-,._.,-*~`^`~*-,._.,-*~`^`~*-,._.,-*~`^`~*-,._.,-*~`^`~*-,._.,
When I think of dying. Lay me down in a field of flame and heather, and
render up my body into the burning heart of God in the belley of a
black-winged bird.

					--Rain King, Counting Crows '93

Based on an old supersticious belief that a crow would carry the souls of
the dead to their final resting place.

"Sometimes something so bad happens that that soul just can't rest. Then
sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back..."

					--The Crow
,-*~`^`~*-,._.,-*~`^`~*-,._.,-*~`^`~*-,._.,-*~`^`~*-,._.,-*~`^`~*-,._.,

---

From: Alain Magloire <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 18:32:16 -0400 (EDT)

Salut A Vous, O Grand Manitou Thomas A. McDonald !!
> Someone please answer me...!!!!!!!!

Try this:

To get more information on how to use this service, please send the command
HELP in a line by itself in a mail message to [email-masked].

To signoff from the list, email to [email-masked] with the
following request:

                signoff WU-FTPD
or
                unsubscribe WU-FTPD

For help with this list, send mail to

                        [email-masked]

..
But what ever you do don't send mail to me, good luck.

-- 
au revoir, alain
----
Aussi haut que l'on soit assis, on est toujours assis que sur son cul !!!