Subject: Re: Wu-ftpd 2.5

From: [email-masked] (Stan Barber)
Date: 11 Apr 1997 00:28:31 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] (Pedro Melo) writes:
>Is there a list somewhere about features we would like to see or projects
>for wuftpd? I have a coupple of them (passive mode port limit and radius
>authentication) and I've being looking at the PAM stuff... Some parts of
>Wuftpd are in need of a rewrite (and I would not mind do it in some
>places), to clear up a lot of ifdefs...

I am planning on a web page for stuff concerning 2.5 and a real alpha/beta
program for the 2.5 release cycle. What here for more about it.

>Also, the ftp-wg is putting out some drafts on new commands for the
>"ftp-ng". It migth be interesting to look into it and to have some
>knowledge so that later wuftpd could migrate to it without much rewrite.

This is being monitored. Anything that is draft standard or higher will be 
coded into release 2.5.

-- 
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: [email-masked]
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.