Subject: Guest in an Anon FTP site?

From: Bill Levering <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 10:06:09 -0800

Maybe I'm going about this all wrong....

I have a client with an anon ftp site.

We'd like to set up directories under the pub folder for specific
clients...password protected.

The site will be accessed via Netscape, so the sitexec thing is
inappropriate, and
they need to upload...
(Not to even mention WAY to complicated for these dolts!)

The guest group won't work, and I get the feeling it is because the FTP
site is devoted to them and not the original anon ftp owner.

What are the left over options?

Bill Levering                            ISP Manager
[email-masked]                          Seattle, Wa
Tech Support E-mail	      mailto://[email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------
DluxNet                                (206) 812-2769
Fax                                    (206) 622-3066
http://www.dlux.net/                   (206) 812-2772
-----------------------------------------------------