Subject: Unsubscibe me please

From: Mirko Geffken <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 13:07:18 +0200

Can someone please unsubscribe me from the mailing list.

My e-mail adress is [email-masked]

If you cannot, please tell me how.

Thank you very much

Mirko Geffken

---

From: Andy Ellsworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 13:35:57 -0500 (CDT)

> If you cannot, please tell me how.

The first step is to not delete the confirmation message that you get when
you subscribe to the list.  But since it appears you've already deleted
that informative message (which, by the way, tells you how to
unsubscribe), I'll tell you:

Send the message "unsubscribe wu-ftpd" to [email-masked].  Note
that I said "message", not "subject" (subject field should be empty).

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Andy Ellsworth  |  [email-masked] |  Admin/Cyberdiplomat, Wuarchive    |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+