Subject: timezone wrong under IRIX

From: [email-masked] (Jerry Trummer)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 18:04:33 -0500

Has anyone gotten wu-ftpd to work under IRIX 5.3 or IRIX 6.2 --AND--
have the correct time entered in the SYSLOG?  

The fixes referenced in the wu-ftpd FAQ (#7 and #8) don't seem to 
work for IRIX.

Thanks...
--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jerry Trummer,  Contractor - Ohio Aerospace Institute (OAI)
WL/FIMC Bldg 450
2645 Fifth St Ste 7
Wright-Patterson AFB  OH  45433-7913

[email-masked]
voice:(937)255-2455  fax:(937)656-4210
------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked] (Chris Brown)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 15:27:28 -0800 (PST)

> The fixes referenced in the wu-ftpd FAQ (#7 and #8) don't seem to 

Change SPT_TYPE in your config file to SPT_NONE.  SPT_REUSEARGV is not
applicable to IRIX unfortunately.