Subject: Outside users access denied.

From: Laimis Anusauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 17:16:03 +0200

Hello,

I'm new to this list, so i don't know, if this problem was discussed
earlier here.

Recently i have installed wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-12. Everything seems to work
fine, until I have tried to login under real user name from outside of our
subnet. I was getting message "user <real_user_name> access denied".
However, anonymous login were allowed. 

Background: Sun Ultra Enterprise 4000/ Solaris 2.5.1. Also, we are using
some kind of tcpd wrappers. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Laimonas Anusauskas
Oracle DBA/ System Administrator
Kaunas Univ. of Technology

Studentu 50-402A
Kaunas, LT-3031
LITHUANIA

Phone: (3707) 751089
Email: [email-masked]

"Nothing comes from doing nothing."
------------------------------------------------------------------