Subject: Kerberos and Wuftpd

From: "Luc Lalonde" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 14:44:10 -0500

Hello all,

Could anyone tell me how to make Wuftpd Kerberos aware?  We've had a break
in recently and are in the process of securing our site.

Cheers, Luc.

---

From: Jim Shadowen-1 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 08:29:40 -0600

Are you running Kerberos 4 or 5.  I think that 4 is built in to 
wu-ftpd.  I modified it for Kerberos five.  We are only using Kerberos 
to verify the username and password - the user's home directory is 
still being pulled from the password file by the existing wu-ftpd 
routines.  Let me know if you are running 5 and I'll send you a list 
of our changes.

Jim Shadowen
University of Oklahoma

-----Original Message-----
From:	Luc Lalonde [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Wednesday, March 26, 1997 1:44 PM
To:	wuftpd Mail-list
Subject:	Kerberos and Wuftpd

Hello all,

Could anyone tell me how to make Wuftpd Kerberos aware?  We've had a 
break
in recently and are in the process of securing our site.

Cheers, Luc.