Subject: Re: wu-ftpd under IRIX 5.3

From: "Patrick J. Paulus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 14:06:31 -0500

Hi again :)

Have any of you actually ever gotten virtual ftp to work under IRIX 5.3?
Or know anyone that has? I've got it compiled with -DVIRTUAL in the
CFLAGS: and It doesn't seem to be affecting anything, the root directory
of the virtual ftp is still the same as the real domain. Maybe IRIX
doesnt support it? Any comments or suggestions?

-- 
Patrick J. Paulus
The Columbia Connextion
[email-masked]
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

---

From: Mike Sabbota <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 14:24:38 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 15 Mar 1997, Patrick J. Paulus wrote:

Yes, I have gotten it to work successfully under IRIX 5.3, and 6.2.  
Check your configurations.  Make sure your ftpaccess file is setup 
correctly and wu-ftpd is being launched with the -a flag to use wu-ftpd.  
If your trying to do virtual FTP with something other than anonymous ftp 
login, check and make sure you have a guestgroup option setup in your 
ftpaccess file.

--Mike

> Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 14:06:31 -0500
> From: Patrick J. Paulus <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: wu-ftpd under IRIX 5.3
> 
> Hi again :)
> 

...........................................................................
Mike Sabbota 			     	  URL:   http://www.rust.net/~mike/ 
Systems Engineer 	             	  Email: [email-masked]
RustNet Internet Services, Inc.      	  Voice: (810) 642-2276 ext. 214
http://www.rust.net		     	  Fax:   (810) 642-3676
...........................................................................
	        == PLEASE USE FOR QUICKEST REPONSES ==    
Sales: [email-masked]			   Auto-Responder: [email-masked] 
Billing: [email-masked]                  Technical Support: [email-masked] 
...........................................................................