Subject: no transfers in xferlog

From: [email-masked] (Christophe Zwecker)
Date: 16 Mar 1997 15:23:36 +0100

Hi,

I invoke it like this:

ftp	stream	tcp	nowait	root	/usr/sbin/tcpd /usr/sbin/wu.ftpd -ai

I got wu-2.4.2-academ[BETA-12]

but I don't get any info in xferlog, I have this in ftpaccess:

log transfers anonymous,real inbound,outbound

what did I forget ?

thx

-- 

   Christophe

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Christophe Zwecker                email:      [email-masked]
Hamburg, Germany                    fax:      49 40 22715433  
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In newsgroups please reply also by email - thanks

---

From: [email-masked] (Bill Campbell)
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 13:37:34 -0800 (PST)

>log transfers anonymous,real inbound,outbound
If beta12 is like beta 11 it doesn't do logging unless it's
specifically designated in the virtual section of the ftpaccess file.
There isn't a default.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   [email-masked]  Bill Campbell; Celestial Systems, Inc.
UUCP:               camco!bill  PO Box 820; 2835 82nd Avenue S.E. S-100
FAX:            (206) 232-9186  Mercer Island, WA 98040-0820; (206) 236-1676
URL: http://www.celestial.com/

Government spending?  I don't know what it's all about.  I don't know
any more about this thing than an economist does, and, God knows, he
doesn't know much.
		-- Will Rogers