Subject: Re: wu-ftpd: no transfers in xferlog

From: [email-masked] (Christophe Zwecker)
Date: 17 Mar 1997 00:10:39 +0100

[Posted and mailed]

[email-masked] (Bill Campbell) wrote:

>If beta12 is like beta 11 it doesn't do logging unless it's
>specifically designated in the virtual section of the ftpaccess file.
>There isn't a default.

can you tell me what "virtual section" is ?
I turned looging on in ftpaccess, did I do it wrong ? (see previous
mail)

bye
-- 

   Christophe

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Christophe Zwecker                email:      [email-masked]
Hamburg, Germany                    fax:      49 40 22715433  
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In newsgroups please reply also by email - thanks

---

From: "Jake Cunningham" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 10:47:39 -0500 (EST)

> I turned looging on in ftpaccess, did I do it wrong ? (see previous
---------------------------------

	I'm having the same problem, and I never saw a reply to this post.
Does anyone have an answer ????

* -  -  -  -  * -  -  -  - * - Jake
 
| Jake Cunningham                                                        | 
  System Administrator                           Phone: (413) 577-0450      
* Five College Radio Astronomy Department        Fax :  (413) 545-4223   * 
  University of Massachusetts, Amherst         Office:  LGRC Room 517P  
| [email-masked]                                             |
* -  -  -  - * -  -  -  -  * -  -  -  -  * -  -  -  - *  -  -  *  -  -   *