Subject: FAQ?

From: "Thomas Bruckbauer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 17:32:51 -0500

Hi,

I just joined this group because I have a problem setting up this daemon...
I'd like to look in the FAQ first. Is there any?

TNX

Thomas

-- 
//--------------------------------------------------------//
Thomas Bruckbauer                [email-masked]                  
CTI Pet Systems Inc              Phone:  (423) 966-7539         
810 Innovation Drive             Direct: (423) 966-0072x424     
Knoxville, TN 37932              Fax:    (423) 966-8955         
//--------------------------------------------------------//

---

From: [email-masked] (Koos van den Hout _U nix and we all_)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 23:54:08 +0100 (MET)

> I'd like to look in the FAQ first. Is there any?

Yes!

By ftp:

ftp.cetis.hvu.nl/pub/koos/wu-ftpd-faq.txt

By web:

http://www.cetis.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html

                                          Grtx KH

-- 
  Koos van den Hout,     Internetter, Unix freak, ISFJ and BBS SysOp at large
  [email-masked] (Work)  <-- finger -l for PGPkey      Fax: +31-30-2586290
  [email-masked] (Home)                      Workphone: +31-30-2586287
  http://www.cetis.hvu.nl/~koos/   Looking for a license plate with "RFC 822"