Subject: Solaris 5.1.x How-To Guide

From: Paradise Cowgirl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 15:42:55 -0800 (PST)

Hello, again,

Just a couple of things:

The guide is available at:
	http://www.teleport.com/~minerva/wu-ftpd/wuftpd.htm
Feel free to send comments/feedback/flames to me at [email-masked]

Now that I've installed beta-13, I will continue work on the guide; items
on my todo plate:
	building a statc ls binary
	upload permissions for guestgroup users (work arounds)
	allowing guestgroup users to change their passwords
	reporting tools
	ftpconversion
	incorporting Solaris 2.4 info

If there are additional items you'd like to see, please feel free to email
your suggestions to me.

Once again, the reason for coming up with this guide was two-fold - I had
to anyway :-) and to make it easier to install and configure wu-ftpd on
Solaris 2.5 without having to reference as many as three different
documents. Having made this guide publicly available, I'm committed to
updating it and maintaining it to the best of my ability.

Anyone is welcome to use the information contained in the Solaris How-To
Guid  to update/create other documents. People should feel free to use it
or ignore it as they please.

I hope to have the above items taken care of by 31 Mar.

Cheers,
Darci Chapman