Subject: Setting up groups

From: Steve Szabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 12:36:56 -0500 (EST)

Can someone point me in the right direction - 

I'm trying to setup my ftp site so that a user ends up in
their own directory under the ftp tree after they login.
How do I do this in the ftpaccess file?

==================================================================
| Steven Szabo                  +      2, 1st Canadian Place     |
| CoreLAN Communications Inc.   +      Suite 1730, Toronto, Ont. |
| Technical Support             +      Ph:  (416) 362-7378       |
| [email-masked]            +      Fax: (416) 362-8772       |
==================================================================

---

From: Michael Brennen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 11:55:14 -0600 (CST)

Guest FTP below.

   -- Michael

> their own directory under the ftp tree after they login.

This is the location for the latest wu-ftpd.  You can't see the
directory contents, but get the file anyway.  It's there.

ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private/wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-13.tar.Z

wu-ftpd FAQ:  http://www.cetis.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html
              OR
              send mail to [email-masked]
              with a subject line: send faq

guest howto:  ftp://ftp.fni.com/pub/wu-ftpd/guest-howto
              OR
              send mail to "[email-masked]"
              (immediate autoresponder; subject does not matter)

wu-ftpd list archive:  http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/mail-archive/

There are additional security references in the above docs.