Subject: A How-To Guide for wu-ftpd on Solaris 2.5.x

From: Paradise Cowgirl <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 17:51:39 -0800 (PST)

(She's baaack :-) Saw a glimpse of a post saying something about
how it would be nice to have a FAQ for just Solaris - after having been
slightly side-tracked, I'm semi-back with the previously promised
Solaris/wu-ftpd how-to guide. This is the first draft:

http://www.teleport.com/~minerva/wu-ftpd/wuftpd.htm

I still consider it a draft because it doesn't quite cover everything and
is only good for beta-11 and beta-12; the beta-13 version should be out
within two weeks.

If you have comments/suggestions/flames/praises, please send them to:
[email-masked] - I'm only skimming the list at this point :-)

I will post another announcement after the next major revision of the
guide.

Thanks to everyone who contributed - if I left anyone out of the
acknowledgments, please drop me a line and I will remedy it as soon as
possible.

Cheers,
Darci Chapman ([email-masked])
--
                I heard a singer on the radio last night
       Says he's gonna kick the darkness till it bleeds daylight

           ...the days run away like horses over the hills...
               everything is motion--to the motion be true