Subject: Bug Report: upload permissions (beta-13/Solaris 5.x)

From: Paradise Cowgirl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 15:15:38 -0800 (PST)

Greetings, all,

It's been a while since I've been able to work with wu-ftpd but I'm back
to report that the behavior I had with upload permisions for guest group
users under beta-11 and beta-12 is still around in beta-13. I have filed a
"real" bug report with Stan as according to his CLOSED ticket notes with
the beta-13 release, he was not able to dublicate this bug in beta-12.

If you want all the gory details, please feel free to hop on over to
http://www.teleport.com/~minerva/wu-ftpd/bugreport-01.htm and check it
out. If you don't have web access and STILL want all the gory details,
just let me know and I'll forward you a copy.

Up next, an update regarding the Solaris 5.x How-to Guide...

Cheers,
-Darci Chapman (aka Paradise Cowgirl)
--
([email-masked]) (http://nehalem.rain.com/)

---

From: Paradise Cowgirl <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 15:46:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I meant to ask in my original post on this topic if anyone using Solaris
5.1 has gotten upload permsisions to work for guest group users and if so,
what your upload directives look like in your ftpaccess file. I really
need to get this piece working asap :-)

Thanks!

Cheers,
Darci Chapman