Subject: installation

From: Iqbal Gandham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 14:30:17 +0000

Hi

I have been trying to install wu-ftpd on Irix 5.3 , but I keep getting
errors.

I am using gcc and I have sett the correct paths for this in the
makefiles.

But it says gcc   can't exec as: Cannot find file or directory.

I do not know which file it is looking for.

Has anyone installed on IRIX who could help me out

Thanks

[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked] (Chris Brown)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 08:05:03 -0800 (PST)

> Has anyone installed on IRIX who could help me out

I installed it using cc, however I'm trying it with gcc right now and not
getting any warnings about as.  What build are you running, or are you doing
it directly?  What compile flags are you using?

Chris...