Subject: Guest groups

From: Steve Szabo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 14:55:43 -0500 (EST)

Why do I get the following message when I login as a guest user:

425 Can't create data socket (0.0.0.0,20): Bad file number.

I have followed the install doc exactly!

Cheers

==================================================================
| Steven Szabo                  +      2, 1st Canadian Place     |
| CoreLAN Communications Inc.   +      Suite 1730, Toronto, Ont. |
| Technical Support             +      Ph:  (416) 362-7378       |
| [email-masked]            +      Fax: (416) 362-8772       |
==================================================================

---

From: Rafael Vilarino Kuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 17:52:10 -0200

> I have followed the install doc exactly!

You don't have the /usr/lib with a link? This isn't work, believe me.
If you copy /usr/lib of your ~ftp directory it work fine.

-- 
##############################################
## Rafael Vilarino Kuhn                     ##
## [email-masked]                       ##
## Gaucho por tradicao, Gremista de coracao ##
##############################################