Subject: Re: wu-ftpd-2.4 with s/key

From: John Brunelle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 14:52:42 -0500

How about support for SecureID ?  

John

                           \l/

                          (O O)

o---------------------ooO--(_)--Ooo------------------------------------------o

<bold>John Brunelle	

Digital CCS/Internet Management Center	Email:	[email-masked]

						Voice:	603-880-6590	Fax: 603-598-0181

						Pager:	800-946-4646 pin# 7132974

						WWW Intranet: http://hudson.nio.dec.com

						WWW: http://www.tiac.net/users/brunelle</bold>

---

From: "Karl O. Pinc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 14:15:06 -0600

>How about support for SecureID ?

If you run Linux, get the wu-ftpd with pam patches available at
ftp://ftp.redhat.com and, and the pam stuff from there, and use the
secureId pam support.

Karl

May the Legos (TM) always be swept from your path in the night.