Subject: Using S/Key with WU-FTP beta 12

From: Patrick Theriault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 14:51:29 -0500

Hi everybody!

	My problem is, I'm trying to get Wu-Ftp working with S/Key under SunOs
4.1.x .  I've followed the FAQ instructions, that is, included the -DSKEY
and -lskey in my Makefile, commenting out the S/Key line in the config.h
file and adding /src/skey.h and /support/libskey.a .
	It did not compile, showing me the following message :

ftpd.c:342 skey.h: No such file or directory

	Without any modification to config.h, it goes through the compilation
without any problem.  But my test user goes in the same way as before,
using the password provided in my passwd file.  I've used keyinit to add
this user to /etc/skeykeys file, and with a rlogin, I must pass through the
challenge to log in. 

Thanks a lot for your help!

Patrick Theriault
[email-masked]

---

From: Michael Brennen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 15:46:21 -0600 (CST)

> ftpd.c:342 skey.h: No such file or directory

Did you mean /src/skey.h or ./src/skey.h?  There is a *huge* difference. 

Try putting the skey.h file in ./support.