Subject: Help

From: Dave Jolly <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 16:10:54 -0400 (AST)

I would like to set up wu-ftpd so that when a user logs in, his Home 
directory is mounted via nfs.  How can I set it up so that when the user 
logs in, the mount is performed.

I don't want to keep the directories constantly mounted, just whenever 
the user logs in, and umounted when they log out.

Can it be done?

-=Dave Jolly

---

From: Alain Magloire <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 16:20:50 -0500 (EST)

> the user logs in, and umounted when they log out.

?
the automounter should take care of this 

-- 
au revoir, alain
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
POIRE: Premature Optimization Is the Root Of all Evil
                      D.K or is it B.K ? maybe A.M ;-)

---

From: Jim Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 16:31:11 -0700 (MST)

> the user logs in, and umounted when they log out.

You've just described an automounter.  Run your server on any system that
supports an automounter (many do these days) and you're in business.