Subject: beta-Versions

From: "Burkhard Greeb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 10:58:06 +0100

Hi,

there were some messages concering the stableness of the current
beta-versions, but nobody mentioned checksums. Are there checksums
available?

Burkhard Greeb

Internet Activity GmbH & Co. KG     Tel. +49 2774-912078  
Fellerdillnerstr. 32                Fax +49 2773-912079
35708 Haiger / Germany           
[email-masked], http://www.iag-net.de

---

From: Andy Ellsworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 16:33:24 -0600 (CST)

> beta-versions, but nobody mentioned checksums. Are there checksums

To my knowledge, there are currently no checksums available, although I'm
certainly not the official word. We mirror the betas on wuarchive, though,
so I'd be more than happy to generate the same types of checksums that we
used for the original, if anyone's interested.  (Stan?)

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Andy Ellsworth  |  [email-masked] |  Admin/Cyberdiplomat, Wuarchive    |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  "...The wind was not the beginning.  There are neither beginnings nor     |
| endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time.  But it was _a_ beginning..." |
|                                   --The Wheel of Time saga, Robert Jordan  |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+