Subject: wu-ftpd-2.4 with s/key

From: Cedo Vicente <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 12:47:55 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I'm having problems with implementing s/key with version wu-ftpd-2.4 running 
solaris 2.5.1 . I was able to compile just fine with no errors.

The problem is I'm unable to do any put's logging in as anonymous or as another 
user. Get's appear to work OK. I used the ftpd.c file along with libskey.a from 
bellcore.com that I used successfully with the previus version wu-ftpd-2.1c. Any 
help would be appreciated, I will summarize.

thanks and regards,

Cedo Vicente
EXAR Corporation
Network Systems Manager

command
> put cedo
200 PORT command successful.
421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection

/var/adm/messages
Feb  3 16:52:01 gatekeeper2 ftpd[1131]: exiting on signal 11

---

From: [email-masked] (Brian Cully (Personal))
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 12:09:08 -0500

I made patches for S/Key myself a long time ago. You can find them at
ftp.panix.com:/pub/bjc/wu-ftpd-2.4-multihost.patch.

They work with the logdaemon-4.9 version of S/Key.

-- 
Brian Cully						[email-masked]
``It's such a sad old feeling, the fields are soft and green,
  and it's memories that I'm stealing, but you're innocent when you dream.''
		-- Innocent When You Dream (Tom Waits, Frank's Wild Years)