Subject: Logs problems on Solaris

From: Jean-Michel Augusto <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 15:29:12 +0000

Hi,

	I have a problem with wu-ftp 2.4.2 beta 11 on Solaris 2.5. None of the 
transfers are logged in my xferlog file. I put something like that on 
my ftpaccess file :

log commands real,anonymous,guest
log transfers anonymous,real,guest inbound,outbound

	My inetd.conf line is 
ftp     stream  tcp     nowait  root    /server/ftp/bin/ftpd    ftpd -d 
-a -L -l

	I am sure that this file is read because of the Welcome message output 
when logging into the server.

	This problem occurs for all the users (real, anonymous and guests).

	So, where is my problem ? I read the FAQ but nothing really 
relevant...

Thanks for your help.

Amicalement,

Jean Michel

-- 
Jean-Michel Augusto
E-mail: <A HREF="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>
WWW: <A HREF="http://www.acri.fr/~jma/index.html">My Home Page</A>
WWW Acri Server: <A HREF="http://www.acri.fr/">ACRI Home Page</A>