Subject: chroot for individual user

From: Swee-Chuan Khoo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 1997 10:57:55 +0800 (SGT)

hi,

	I am in the process of setting up a web page upload machine for
my web client to upload their homepage without actually ftp to the web
machine. I am using NFS mount.

	Now i am trying to see is there possible to chroot for each 
user in wuftpd 2.4 so that they can't look at others people's web
page directory and downloading it. 

	I have went thro the faq, unfortunately i am having problem
look at the archive of this list. So, if there is any solutiuon, 
please email me, Thanx.

rgds,
sc khoo

---

From: Michael Brennen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 22:58:13 -0600 (CST)

The guest howto should answer this question.

   -- Michael    ([email-masked])