Subject: Beta-13 is coming soon

From: [email-masked] (Stan Barber)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 02:19:21 -0600 (CST)

It appears I will be releasing beta-13 around Valentine's day (Feb 14, 1997).
This version will really fix the AUSCERT problems in the popen() routine
and may have some other stuff from folks that have access to hardware I
don't have access to.

In any case, mail you fixes for beta-12 to [email-masked].

Don't bother with mailing me fixes for beta-11 as I don't want to go back to
that code base again.

Thanks in advance.

---

From: Mike Ellwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 12:08:54 +0000 (GMT)

> Don't bother with mailing me fixes for beta-11 as I don't want to go back to

Stan,

I haven't yet looked at B12, so sorry if this is already answered, but
do you support, or are you planning to support, "guest user" (as opposed
to guest group)?

Thanks,

Mike