Subject: sorry: repost of ftp-access ignored?

From: Frank Scherthan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 17:35:43 +0100 (NFT)

I wrote a mail to that mailinglist wu-ftpd, but unfourtunaly I was not on
the list by myself anymore :(
So I didn't see any answers to my problem...If there were any answers at
all :)
Could anyone tell me where I can find the replys ? Or could someone send
them to me via email ?
I repost my request so, that you know what the hell I am talking about :)

So long,

Frank
----begin of already posted mail----
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 16:43:18 +0100 (NFT)
From: Frank Scherthan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ftp-access ignored ?

Hello,

I'm running wu-ftpd 2.4.2 beta11 on an AIX3.2.5 and with some patches
everything seemed to work fine. 
I wrote in my ftpaccess-file:

passwd-check trivial enforce

but I can type even nothing at all, and I get logged in as an
anonymous-user :(

I made the folling permissions:

chmod no anonymous
delete no anonymous
rename no anonymous

but I can chmod, delete and rename files as an anonymous user...

What went wrong ? Has anyone an idea ?

So long and thanx for all the fish,
--
Frank Scherthan, in some places better known as
                                        _________________________________
 _____ _____ ____  _____ ____   |||||  |snail-mail:      |               |
|     |  _  |  _ \|  _  |  __|   O O   | Frank Scherthan | Tel.          |
|_   _| | | | | | | | | | |__    \_/   | Jahnstrasse 8   |  06341/       |
  | | | |_| | |_|/| | | |__  |  /   \  | 76833 Knoeringen|    960399     |
  | | |  _  |  _ \| | | |__| | ||   || |_________________|_______________|
  | | | | | | | | | |_| |    | |/   \| |email:                           |
  |_| |_| |_|_| |_|_____|____| )_____( |    [email-masked]    |
                               |__|__| |_________________________________|
For PGP-Public-Key: finger [email-masked]
---end of already posted mail---