Subject: small problem with beta 12 (ftpwho)

From: Theo Van Dinter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 15:59:29 -0500 (EST)

snipped output from ftpwho:
 ---
Service class remote: 
100100   404 26530    63   0   0    944   524  1427ba     S   ?   0:00 ftpd: can
100100   404 26806    63   0   0   1024   532  1427ba     S   ?   0:00 ftpd: c1m
 ---

the lines don't wrap (yes, the terminal has wrapping on ...)  definately
nothing major, but it didn't do this on beta 11.

--
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Theo Van Dinter			www: http://www.kluge.net/~felicity/
 (Vice)President WPI Lens and Lights	      Active Member in SocComm Films
 Member of WPI ACM			      AME for the Masque C-Term Show

                        "I've struck oil!", Tom gushed.
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Theo Van Dinter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 16:54:00 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Jan 1997, Koos van den Hout _U nix and we all_ wrote:

> Check the parameters and path with which ps is called. Maybe you need to 
> use a different ps or change a bit of the parameters. The -w flag comes
> to mind for POSIX versions.

Found it.  Adding the -w makes it work very nicely.  Thanks!

BTW: For anyone else with this problem, the line(s) you'll want to modify
are in src/ftpcount.c ...

                             Biology grows on you.