Subject: ftpaccess parsing different with version 12

From: Tom Lojewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 01:16:44 -0800 (PST)

The following ftpaccess lines work with beta 11.  With beta 12 I get
"Permission denied. (Upload)" when I try to put a file to the pub
directory.  (Although this might not be the best syntax, something
appears to have changed.)

upload /ftp/guests * no
upload /ftp/guests */pub yes admin guestgroup 0660 dirs
upload /ftp/guests */pub/* yes admin guestgroup 0660 dirs

Note that there are lots of entries like the following in the (real)
system passwd file:

g1:x:7001:70:G1:/ftp/guests/./g1:/bin/false
g2:x:7002:70:G2:/ftp/guests/./g2:/bin/false
g3:x:7003:70:G3:/ftp/guests/./g3:/bin/false
g4:x:7004:70:G4:/ftp/guests/./g4:/bin/false

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ Tom Lojewski  ([email-masked])   =+=     ProNet Consulting  Alameda, CA +
+                                   =+=                                    +
+ phone: (510)864-8633              =+=                  fax:(510)864-8637 +
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++