Subject: Help with Linux build install

From: Ahmad Faridzun Misron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 19:08:11 +0000

Hi,

  I managed to install the beta11 on my Linux box after following the FAQ.
BUT a couple of things doesn't seem to work:

1) The "Please read the README file. It was changed *** days ago" doesn't
work anymore for any file.
   This is still configured in /etc/ftpaccess as
readme  README*    login
readme  README*    cwd=*

2) It also doesn't read the welcome.msg files.  Again this is also defined
in /etc/ftpaccess.

Other than that, it compiles with shadow support and works great!

Also, I would like to ask whether HTML tags could be read in either the
README or welcome.msg files
so that it could pass through a web browser as links. I tried it and it
doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Ahmad