Subject: SUMMARY: setting proc title on solaris 2.5 [wu 2.4 beta 11]

From: [email-masked] (Neal S. Pressman ex 2317)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 96 12:56:08 EST

thanks to:

From: [email-masked] (William L. Sebok)
From: Jim Simmons <[email-masked]>
From: Arthur Darren Dunham <[email-masked]>

for their input all three pointed me to problems and solutions with "ps"
this pointed me in the right direction.

i also had to redifine 

#define SPT_TYPE SPT_NONE
         to
#define SPT_TYPE SPT_PSSTRINGS

that with the suggested change to ftpcount.c have solved my problem.

                                \\|//
                                (0~0)
----------------------------oooO-(_)-Oooo----------------------------
 Neal S. Pressman                        Raytheon Electronic Systems
 System Administrator (MCAE)             528 Boston Post Road
 phone:  (508) 440-2317                  Sudbury, MA  01776
 fax:    (508) 440-2684                  ms 4-1-283
 E-mail:  [email-masked]
____________________________________Oooo.____________________________
                             .oooO  (___)