Subject: Sublogins in FTP

From: "Regina Celia Orlandi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 11:39:22 -0200

HI!

  I'm trying to set up sublogins using WU-FTPD but I have found some
problems. After I had added entries in ~ftp/etc/passwd, and had created a
subdirectory that only people using the sublogin could access, I accessed
the FTP archive as normal, anonymous users, and then I tried to specify
the sublogin with the user ftp command, but the system answered that I
can't change to user from guest login.

  Does someone have an ideia? What can I do?

  TIA.

  See ya.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Regina Célia Ghislotti de Sousa Orlandi 
 [email-masked]
 (011) 245 9925 
Analista de Teleprocessamento
 Grupo de Redes  - Unimed  Sistemas 
Sao Paulo - Brasil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------