Subject: Virtual Hosting

From: "Colin Smillie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 10:25:29 -0500

Hi,
	I'm looking for way to setup virtual hosting with my ftp server to match
services provided via httpd.  Anyone know if this is possible with WU FTP? 
Or have any experience with this sort of thing?

Colin Smillie				Phone:905-522-4101
Weslink Datalink Corp			Fax:905-522-2123
[email-masked]

---

From: Michael Brennen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 14:44:25 -0600 (CST)

Read the VIRTUAL.something file in the beta 11 distribution

   -- Michael

> Or have any experience with this sort of thing?

This is the location for the latest wu-ftpd.  You can't see the
directory contents, but get the file anyway.  It's there.

ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private/wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-11.tar.Z

WU-FTPD FAQ:  http://www.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html

guest howto:  ftp://ftp.fni.com/pub/wu-ftpd/guest-howto

There are additional security references in the above docs.