Subject: wu-ftpd 2.4 Compile Errors

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 96 10:44:38 EST

I get the following errors when compiling wu-ftpd 2.4 (sh build aix) on an 
RS/6000 running AIX 4.2:

Making ftpd.
     cc -O -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support -c ftpcmd.c

"ftpcmd.y", line 371.18: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier cmdtab.

"ftpcmd.y", line 383.26: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier sitetab.

"ftpcmd.y", line 1057.36: 1506-280 (W) Function argument assignment between
            types "void(*)(int)" and "void(*)()" is not allowed.

"ftpcmd.y", line 1519.1: 1506-343 (S) Redeclaration of print_groups differs from
            previous declaration on line 683 of "ftpcmd.y".

"ftpcmd.y", line 1519.1: 1506-050 (I) Return type "void" in redeclaration is not
            compatible with the previous return type "int".

make 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 1.

Can someone out there in the great beyond lend some assistance? I am not "C" 
literate and don't know what has to be done to correct whatever is wrong.

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you,

--
|
|  S. Veryl Ellis | [email-masked]
|  Technical Services Section Chief
|  BIOSIS | 2100 Arch Street | Philadelphia, Pa 19103-1308
|  voice: (215) 587-2042 | fax: (215) 587-2041
|