Subject: changed makefile

From: Becki Kain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 08:36:42 -0500 (EST)

Hello:

I had to change the Makefile for wu-ftpd to get it to install on Digital
Unix 4.0.  Is there some place I can submit it to so someone else won't
have to?

thanks

beckers
furph inc.

---

From: [email-masked] (Koos van den Hout _U nix and we all_)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 15:18:30 +0100 (MET)

> Unix 4.0.  Is there some place I can submit it to so someone else won't

[email-masked]

And if you want it to show up in the FAQ in the meantime before it becomes
a faq :

[email-masked]

                                                 Grtx KH

-- 
  Koos van den Hout,     Internetter, Unix freak, ISFJ and BBS SysOp at large
  [email-masked] (Home)        BBS Koos z'n Doos (+31-30-6036637 28k8)
  [email-masked] (Work)  <-- finger -l for PGPkey    (+31-30-6056619 14k4)
  http://www.hvu.nl/~koos (WWW)    Looking for a license plate with "RFC 822"
  Unix op z'n NL's : Segment overtreding - kern uitgescheten       KH106-RIPE