Subject: Program execution after upload

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 13:49:57 -0700 (MST)

Is there a way I can run a program after each file uploaded?
I'd like to verify zip and tar files after they are uploaded and
remove them in they have crc errors.

(running wu-ftp b11 on non-elf linux)

-- 
Percy Chan    	                 email: [email-masked]
                                 phone: (208)333-7216 
                                   fax: (208)345-9359
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hitachi Computer Products (America), Inc.       /\ \|/  
Boise Technology Center                        /  \-O- /\
960 Broadway Ave. Suite 500                   /    \|\/  \
Boise, ID  83706                             /      \/    \   
==============================================================

---

From: "Michael C Taylor (CSD)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 16:59:33 -0400 (AST)

> remove them in they have crc errors.

You might consider using atrun which is every minute or a cron job every 
hour. 

-Michael Taylor