Subject: Troubles with Macintosh

From: Gael MARTINEZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 18:06:59 +0100 (MET)

Hi

I use wuftpd 2.4 on one of my server. When we try to connect 
on it with Macintosh by modem (ppp), we have troubles 
like connection error -244 or crashs. When we try by ethernet
no troubles.

The Macintosh are under 7.5.5 and 7.5.3, the software were 
Netscape 2.01 and Netscape 3.01. 

When we try on others servers, it works ... 

Did you already see this troubles ?

Regards

Gael
----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Gael MARTINEZ                                     E-Mail:[email-masked]
Grolier Interactive Europe
Responsable Exploitation Centre Serveur

Tel: +33 1 41 43 98 53                       http://irc.grolier.fr/~mgc
Fax: +33 1 47 45 99 30

---

From: Thomas Lenggenhager <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 1996 01:09:22 +0100

> Did you already see this troubles ?

Yes, I noticed it as well. In my case it was the reason that it used
the PASV mode and that I did not had the /dev/tcp writable.

After changing that it worked in my case. I hope in yours as well.

Regards
Thomas Lenggenhager

 ___________ SWITCH - The Swiss Academic and Research Network ___________
 Thomas Lenggenhager, SWITCH, Limmatquai 138, CH-8001 Zurich, Switzerland
 [email-masked]      Tel: +41 1 268 1540      Fax: +41 1 268 1568