Subject: Kerberos support and academ 11

From: Christopher J Mason <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 1996 16:48:09 -0500 (EST)

I know that there now is version of wu-ftpd (academ -11 ) which
configures and compiles easily under NetBSD.

I know there is a kerberized (and AFSized) version of wu-ftpd available
from CMU.

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten these two things to happen together.

I guess what I'm asking is:  what would it take to get the version CMU
used to support kerberized ftp (normal beta-11) to compile under NetBSD
(like academ 11)?  Does anyone have diffs or somethings that I could use
to update normail beta 11 to something like academ beta-11?  Does anyone
know what had to happen to get it to compile properly under NetBSD?

I did infact once (a while ago) get it to compile on my NetBSD system. 
However, it wouldn't download things properly.  I'd get errors like
"can't find file <name of file i was trying to download>" even though it
would list the directory fine, and even upload properly.

TIA.

-c
 _____________________________________________________________________
|Chris Mason - [email-masked]  [email-masked]  http://ros.res.cmu.edu |
|"You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style."-Nabokov|
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~