Subject: Re: your mail

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 96 14:40:35 EST

How can I unsubscibe from this list?
     
     Thanks.
     
     Anthony

---

From: Andy Ellsworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 16:56:22 -0500 (CDT)

>      How can I unsubscibe from this list?

Send the message "unsubscribe wu-ftpd" to [email-masked].  Make
sure the message is in the body, not the subject, and that you spell
"unsubscribe" correctly :)

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Andy Ellsworth  |  [email-masked] |  Admin/Cyberdiplomat, Wuarchive    |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  "...The wind was not the beginning.  There are neither beginnings nor     |
| endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time.  But it was _a_ beginning..." |
|                                   --The Wheel of Time saga, Robert Jordan  |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+