Subject: wu-ftpd Docs/FAQ ???

From: Aviram Carmi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 14:55:51 -0700

Hi All,

Are there any docs/FAQ available other than the man page?

I am looking in particular for details on virtal ftp servers and access
restrictions setup.

Thanks,

-avi

--
Aviram Carmi                                    +---------------+ tm
                                                |    O v e r    |
Exceutive Vice President, Technology            |  -----------  |
(805) 384-1144 Voice                            |  T h e N e t  |
(805) 384-9111 FAX                              +---------------+
                                         We'll Make You Known Worldwide

PO Box 1499                                   http://www.otn.com/
Camarillo, CA 93011-1499

(c) Copyright 1996, Over TheNet.  All rights reserved.

---

From: "Matthew N. Reichman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 96 15:56:45 -0700

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996
RE: "wu-ftpd Docs/FAQ ???"

> Are there any docs/FAQ available other than the man page?

c/o Michael Brennan:

This is the location for the latest wu-ftpd.  You can't see the
directory contents, but get the file anyway.  It's there.

<ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private/wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-11.tar.Z

WU-FTPD FAQ:  <http://www.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html

guest howto:  <ftp://ftp.fni.com/pub/wu-ftpd/guest-howto

There are additional security references in the above docs.

---
Be well

Matthew Reichman
<[email-masked]>
NeXTStep v.3.3 m68k :: NeXTMAIL, SUN Mail & MIME welcome
PGP key --> email w/ subject "request_PGP"
Computer Privacy Information --> http://www.eskimo.com/~joelm/