Subject: Virtual FTP

From: Oliver Haak <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 13:00:03 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I'm having a problem with wu-ftpd, version 2.4.2-beta11 w/ virtual
support. I've installed a test environment with two virtual ftp hosts, one
is named from the real hostname, the other is a true virtual hostname.
When I'm trying to upload a file to an no-upload-area of the virtual host
the server reacts properly with a permission denied-message, BUT the next
command I give causes the ftp-server to crash (SIGSEGV). This does not
happen with the "real" host. FYI, we're using Solaris 2.5.1 on Intel.
Any hints ?

Cheers, Oliver Haak

-------------------------------------------------------------   ---/---
Oliver Haak                 phone      : +49-2232-1896-0          / /
PALLAS GmbH                 direct line: +49-2232-1896-0         / / /
Hermuelheimer Strasse 10    fax        : +49-2232-1896-29       / / / /
D-50321 Bruehl              email      : [email-masked]          / / /  
Germany                     URL        : http://www.pallas.de     / / PALLAS
-------------------------------------------------------------   ---/---