Subject: apology

From: Karl Hubner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 19:34:25 -0500

It seems that an apology must be in order.
After erroneously sending a posting to [email-masked], and
having it get kicked back, I posted about four variations of the same
message to [email-masked] (each of them getting kicked back in
the same fashion).
But it seems that they may have gotten through, Alain Magloire was kind
enough to reply.
Is it common to have these postings returned:

"[002] Mail was received that was addressed to unknown addresses.
Mail item was not delivered to:
  CLFT/OPSIRM1/jak7" ?

Also, IRIX is SGI's variation of UNIX.
But the tips were well received nevertheless.
Still having the problem, though.
k

[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Myers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 16:56:12 -0800

> Mail item was not delivered to:

Yes.  There is a bad address on the mailing list that is bouncing mail
back to the authors of messages rather than to the list administration
address.  It happens every time I send a message to the list, too.

-- 
Bob Myers                              InteleNet Communications, Inc.
Email: [email-masked]               30 Executive Park, Suite 150
Phone: 714-851-8250 x227               Irvine, CA 92614
Fax:   714-851-1088                    http://www.intelenet.net/