Subject: OPIE patch for wuarchive ftpd?

From: Hal Pomeranz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 12:53:15 -0400

Has anybody modified wu-ftpd to support OPIE one time password challenges
in lieu of reusable passwords?  I would much rather somebody mailed me
a patch file than to have to hack the code myself.  Yes, I am aware that
the OPIE distribution comes with an OPIE-enabled ftpd, but there are some
features of wu-ftpd that I wish to take advantage of.

Please email me directly (as I don't regularly read either of these
lists) and I will summarize.

Thanks in advance.

Hal Pomeranz, Director
Infrastructure Development/Support
CUC Internet Engineering

---

From: Uwe Willenbacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 10:28:03 -0700

At 12:53 PM -0400 10/19/96, you wrote:

<SNIP>

> lists) and I will summarize.

Please do let me know if you get some reply to your inquire on OPIE patch
for wu-ftpd - I'd love to implement OPIE as well:)

- Uwe Willenbacher