Subject: Rapid-filer Help

From: [email-masked] (Marvin Mitchell)
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 1996 15:31:08 -0400

Hi 

I was wondering if anyone out there has had trouble useing Rapid-filer
on a client /guest machine.
The trouble I'm having is the clinet can't see any of the files useing the 
rapid filer, but in a ftp session it works fine.

I have the client/guest comming in"blind" where they can't see any dir/files
until they cd up to their directory which contains a mount point for for the files
they need to access.

The file system is mounted as read only and it works fine when the customer/guest
ftp in

Help Help

Thanks

--x-----------x----------|--x----------x---------------|
  Marvin Mitchell	 | These views are not views   |
  Electronic Data Systems| Therefor they do not reflect|
                         |--x----------x---------------|
[email-masked]|   DESK 810-265-6186         |
                         |   PAGER                     |
--x-----------x----------|--x----------x---------------|