Subject: for archive maintainer: wu-ftpd README

From: David Schlussel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 09:38:43 -0700 (PDT)

FYI, The README in the tarfile I downloaded last week points potential
subscribers to this list to [email-masked].  I retrieved the
SunOS version, but I would guess that most of the READMEs would be in
error.

-David
 
      +---------------------------------------------------------+
      | David Schlussel                    [email-masked]  |
      | 3740 25th Street #203                   (415) 285-2285  |
      | San Francisco, CA 94110         pager:  (415) 253-7207  |
      +---------------------------------------------------------+

---

From: Andy Ellsworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 1996 17:29:45 -0500 (CDT)

> SunOS version, but I would guess that most of the READMEs would be in

Darnit, I fixed that in the INSTALL but didn't catch it in the README :)

Thanks, I'll fix that.

+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Andy Ellsworth  |  [email-masked] |  Admin/Cyberdiplomat, Wuarchive    |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  "...The wind was not the beginning.  There are neither beginnings nor     |
| endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time.  But it was _a_ beginning..." |
|                                   --The Wheel of Time saga, Robert Jordan  |
+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+