Subject: Newbie

From: [email-masked] (Ruediger Schwarz)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 18:11:31 +0200

Hello everybody,

I am new on this list, so pleez excuse if my requests
were dicussed a dozens of times and may be found in a
faq or the manuals.

First I had enormous problems getting it work on a
Sparc20 with Solaris 2.5 and C 4.0. It seemed never
to TRY to compile vers.c on my machine.

I finally compiled parts on another SunSparc10, the
rest was  compiled using the above configuration.

But I doubt it will break sooner or later.

So is there anyone who has wuftp2.4 patched to a level
it will get compiled straight ahead on the above machine?

Second, I was wondering if/how it is possible to "hide"
directory entries.

Well, thats it for now - Thanx in advance for any reply.

Best Regards - Ruediger Schwarz

--
Ruediger Schwarz               [email-masked]
system administrator at the library of veterinary medicine at the
Free University of Berlin/Germany   Koserstrasse 20, 14195 Berlin
Phone: +49 30 838 3512                       Fax: +49 30 838 3112

---

From: "Andrew P. Schwalb" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 14:18:08 -0400

> Well, thats it for now - Thanx in advance for any reply.

I have SPARC 20 Solaris 2.5 and C 3.01.  Mine compiles perfect right out
of the box.  build sol

-- 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~
0-                                                         /| 
Andrew P. Schwalb                              ___________/_|__
Advanced Technology Group   L O C K H E E D  M A R T I N /  | /
Ocala Operations                                        /   |/    
[email-masked]                                      /
                                                           /|
                                                          / |