Subject: Re: Logging Problems

From: [email-masked] (Miquel Cabanas. BBM-UAB)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 21:26:54 +0200

sorry,

i forgot to mention that you will have to 'kill -HUP' the syslog daemon
so that it re-reads the configuration file and changes take place, i.e.
(in Solaris 2.5.1)

    > ps -ef | grep 'syslog'
    root   133     1  0   Aug 24 ?        0:22 /usr/sbin/syslogd
  miquel  5804  5780  1 21:18:58 pts/0    0:00 grep syslog

   > kill -HUP 133

now this should be enough. miquel

Miquel E Cabanas ---------------------------------------------------
SeRMN & BBM - Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Catalunya - Spain

e-mail: [email-masked]
url:    http://bbm-web.uab.es/biomed-nmr/miquel_angles.html
------------------------------------------o-oo--ooo---ooo--oo-o-----

---

From: David Marcoux <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 16:48:29 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, 

My PC with the bookmark to the source for wu-ftpd is getting repaired.
Could someone send me an address where I could download wu-ftpd?

Thanks in advance.

------------------------------------------------------------------
David Marcoux          System Administrator / Web Master
[email-masked]         Vertex Software Corporation
http://www.vertx.com	      (512) 328-3700 voice