Subject: Re: Re[2]: your mail

From: "Keith Smith" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 09:12:00 -5

On  5 Sep 96 at 16:43, [email-masked] wrote:

>I have been running a fairly large site and its been running very
>well for sometime, however now I have a need of doing sublogins.  I
>set it up according to the instructions in the Managing Internet
>Information services.

>From the FAQ at http://www.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html

            A document describing the set up of guestgroups in the
            wu-ftpd server. At this moment a seperate document from
            this document.

            <URL:ftp://ftp.fni.com/pub/wu-ftpd/guest-howto>

Regards,
Keith.

------------
Keith Smith                                 [email-masked]
Paradigm Technology Limited                 Senior Software Engineer
PO Box 10-268                               +64 (4) 495-1000 (voice)
Wellington, New Zealand                     +64 (4) 405-1003 (fax)
             Finger [email-masked] for PGP key
                  [all required disclaimers apply]