Subject: Problems compiling under AIX 4.1.4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 18:58:11 +0200 (DFT)

I would like to install wu-ftpd 2.4 under AIX 4.1.4
I have got the errors below during the compilation:

Making ftpd.
        cc -O -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support -c ftpcmd.c
"ftpcmd.y", line 371.18: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier cmdtab.
"ftpcmd.y", line 383.26: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier sitetab.
"ftpcmd.y", line 1057.36: 1506-280 (W) Function argument assignment between typ.
"ftpcmd.y", line 1519.1: 1506-343 (S) Redeclaration of print_groups differs fro.
"ftpcmd.y", line 1519.1: 1506-050 (I) Return type "void" in redeclaration is no.
make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is 1.

Stop.

Does anybody knows what should I do in this case?
Thanks in advance for your answer.

Pascale
-- 

+----------------------------------------------+-----------------------------+
| Pascale Diemer                               |   [email-masked]     |
|                                              |                             |
| Open Systems & Software                      | M/S     : FREC C1-059       |
| Open System Business Unit                    | ICN     : 229 7152          |
| Systems & Pegasus Program                    | Voice   : +33 76 29 71 52   |
| System Software Productization & ISV Support | Fax     : +33 76 29 71 02   |
| Software Packaging & Manufacturing Transfer  |                             | 
+----------------------------------------------+-----------------------------+