Subject: Solaris 2.4 compile errors - gcc 2.7.2 (not ftp.h)

From: [email-masked] (Jack Varga)
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 1996 11:05:41 -0600 (MDT)

Attempts to compile wu-ftpd 2.4 result in the following...

Making ftpd.
gcc -g -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support  -c  popen.c
popen.c: In function `ftpd_popen':
popen.c:149: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
popen.c:152: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
popen.c: In function `ftpd_pclose':
popen.c:169: `sigset_t' undeclared (first use this function)
popen.c:169: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
popen.c:169: for each function it appears in.)
popen.c:169: parse error before `sig'
popen.c:171: `sig' undeclared (first use this function)
popen.c:191: `omask' undeclared (first use this function)
popen.c:213: parse error before `)'
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `popen.o'

OS is Solaris 2.4 (Sparc20).  gcc is version 2.7.2.  I have scoured the 
list archives and found nothing.  Any help is appreciated.  
-- 
  ______                                                                    |>>
 '    \ \                                                                   |
     O/ /                          .      .                                 |
      \ \                    .                   .                          |
      { }              .                             .                      |
      / |         .           Jack Varga                .       .  .        |
     /  |    .            ISSC Server Support             .   .      .      |
    /  .|            <[email-masked]>          .         ...o  |