Subject: help with a couple things

From: MIke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 1996 16:04:35 -0400

I need some help finding out first off if its even possible with
wu-ftp to make user accounts that only allow logins from certain I.P's and
if its possible to make upload:download ratio's (so a user must upload
before downloading, and then can only download so many files before having
to upload again). 

        I would appreciate and info and help.

                                                        thanks
                                                  [email-masked]

	    -==================TheGURU==================-
		        http://www.theguru.com
	   ______   __         ______  __  __   ____   __  __
	  /_  __/  / /_  ___  / ____/ / / / /  / __ \ / / / /
	   / /    / __ \/ _ \/ / __  / / / /  / /_/ // / / /
	  / /    / / / /  __/ /_/ / / /_/ /  / _, _// /_/ /
	 /_/    /_/ /_/\___/\____/  \____/  /_/ |_| \____/
 	
	* WWW Space    	* Virtual Servers	* Domain Names
        * Email         * Autoresponders	* Mailing Lists

			http://www.theguru.com
            -==================TheGURU==================-