Subject: Re: your mail

From: Martin Kandlbinder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 12:19:37 +-200

Hi there,

is there a way to find out if wu-ftp BETA 11 is really using the ftpaccess file?

How can I find out in which path wu-ftp is looking for this file?

Thanks a lot

Martin

---

From: Paul Matthews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 14:09:48 -0400 (EDT)

> How can I find out in which path wu-ftp is looking for this file?
Martin,

Use the -a and the -l options. They seem to work together. It should
be obvious that ftpaccess works with them both.
Paul

---

From: Gene Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 14:11:13 -0400 (EDT)

It probably isn't unless you use the -a flag to wu-ftpd, and even then my
install was ignoring certain parts (like logging inbound and outbound
transfers...)

[email-masked]        |                PrivNet V.P.
http://www.privnet.com/hoffmang |           http://www.privnet.com