Subject: getpeername: Invalid argument

From: Antonio Duenas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 20:21:19 +0100

Hi,

I have some curious (for me) problem with wu-ftpd. It was working
correctly, then suddenly (well, I did some testing of ftpshut before)
it began to answer:

500 delia FTP server shut down -- please try again later.

So the daemon is saying something. And these are the syslog lines:

Jul 29 19:50:38 delia syslog: getpeername (./ftpd): Invalid argument
Jul 29 19:50:38 delia syslog: getsockname (./ftpd): Invalid argument
Jul 29 19:50:38 delia ftpd[425]: setsockopt (SO_OOBINLINE): Invalid
argument
Jul 29 19:50:38 delia ftpd[425]: fcntl F_SETOWN: Invalid argument

(delia is the machine name)

I even reinstalled completelly the software with no success.

Could anybody help me, please ?
E-mail me directly to [email-masked].
Thank you in advance

Antonio