Subject: Multihost patches for 2.4

From: "Brian's Test Account" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 18:08:34 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I know that the beta11 version has multihost hacks. But these
weren't particularly useful, so I hacked together my own version of
multihost ftpd from the vanilla 2.4.

Perks of this are:

One line in a seperate config file which specifies ip address and
directory mapping (an example is provided in the docs/ directory).

I also put together a NetBSD 1.1A version of config.h and Makefile.

You can get the patches at:
ftp://ftp.panix.com/pub/bjc/wu-ftpd-2.4-multihost.patch

If needed, I can probably find the time to patch it against the beta11
version of wu-ftpd.

Feedback would be appreciated.

---

From: [email-masked] (Andrew P. Schwalb)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 10:44:12 -0400

a patch against beta11 would be welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0- 
Andrew P. Schwalb - Staff Engineer	(352) 687-5377
Lockheed Martin Ocala Operations	[email-masked]
RASSP Program