Subject: [Q] I know I'm gonna get flamed, but ...

From: Shinanyaku <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 11:26:35 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I know how people on this list react to this question, but ...

How do I unsubscribe? I followed the instructions that were mailed
back to me, but I got something along the lines of "Unknown List" when
I attempted it.

Soooo....... how do I do this? Not that I don't like wuftpd! But I've
gotten it working to my satisfaction, so I no longer need the help of
this list.

Anyway, help?

Shin!
__________________________________________________________________________
Another Mailing List personality of Nicholas J. Leon      [email-masked]

		 [ http://www.binary9.net/nicholas/ ]

---

From: [email-masked] (Andrew Longsworth)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 12:24:50 -0700

>gotten it working to my satisfaction, so I no longer need the help of

I know you are probably receiving some flack for this post, but I wanted to
suggest to you that the main reason these type of mailing lists work is due
to the fact that people who have success with a product/project like wu-ftp
help out people who are not having success. It is sort of the Golden Rule
of the internet. Help others as they help you, and the mutual success of
those involved can spread.

I apologize if this is out of place or out of line, but this is merely a
statement of my opinions.

Andrew

>Anyway, help?

p.s. To signoff from the list, email to [email-masked] with the
following request in the body of your message:

                signoff WU-FTPD
or
                unsubscribe WU-FTPD