Subject: new magic cookies for quota.

From: Eilon Gishri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 16:03:16 +0300 (IDT)

Hi,
  I've made a hack to wu-ftpd (I'm using beta10 on AIX 3.2) adding some
more magic cookies. The new cookies can show the state of the users quota
on his home dir. I've added support for SGI and SUN but haven't tested it.
Should be simple to port it.

So the get this output:

230-Disk quotas for user eilon
230-  Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files   quota   limit grace
230-    /home     10300    10000   11000  6.2 days   20      0       0
230-

I create this message:

Disk quotas for user %U
  Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files   quota   limit   grace
    /home     %Q    %b   %B  %H   %q      %i       %I      %h

If the is an interest I will post it to the list.

-- 
		Eilon Gishri, Tel-Aviv University Computation Center
		Home 03-5078671
		E-mail: [email-masked]