Subject: Separate password file?

From: "Luc I. Suryo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 12:18:47 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

We have installed and used the virtual-hosts capability
with sucess on our Sparc system running 2.5, BUT
it still uses the /etc/passwd file.

Is it possible that for each virtual hosts a
separate passwd file is used?, and if so how?
(so as soon the daemoin is executed it reads the correct
passwd file)

Thnx
-- 
Kind regards,
Luc
______________________________________________________________________________
      PatriotSoft                    |  Full Unix support (Mgt/Audt/Prog)
      Zoetermeer                     |  Phone +31 79 3424 858 / 06 53340139
      The Netherlands                |  E-mail : [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------