Subject: virtual ftp server

From: troy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 09:43:54 -0400

I have wu-ftp 2.4.beta-11 running.
I wave set up a virtual ftp, but it does not work!!  I have looked at and
read everything I can find about it.
I have a DNS set up I can ping my virtual ipaddress, I have virtual web
server running on the same ip it works fine.

troy
HELP!

---

From: Doug Dalton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 11:04:01 -0400 (EDT)

I want to run a virtual ftp server without allowing anonymous access, how 
do I restrict this? 

R/Doug
                           \l/
                          (O O)
o---------------------ooO--(_)--Ooo----------------------------o
I Doug Dalton - Internet Systems Engineer                      I 
I I-NExT - Making The Net Work                                 I
I http://www.internext.com/dougs                               I
o--------------------------------------------------------------o

---

From: Michael Brennen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 10:27:22 -0500 (CDT)

> I want to run a virtual ftp server without allowing anonymous access, how 

I would think it is easy to set up a guestgroup type account with a
virtual address, but I haven't tried it. 

???

   -- Michael