Subject: SITE ?

From: Patrick Durusau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 16:42:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I have recently installed wu-2.4(1) on a Solaris 2.3 box and have been 
running it on separate ports for testing.  It has not been recognizing 
the site command and when I enter "help", it appears to be listing the 
commands for the other ftp daemon.  Any suggestions on where to start 
looking for an answer?

ftpgroups file has: name-ftp:Password:name

ftpaccess file has: private yes

group file has entries for the actual groups

Many thanks.

Patrick

Patrick Durusau
Information Technology
Scholars Press
[email-masked]

---

From: "W. James Showalter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 16:55:03 -0400 (EDT)

Patrick,

Have you been doing 'quote help' as opposed to just 'help'?  The same
goes for the site command.  Try 'quote site' rather than just 'site'.

Jim