Subject: Re: help please :)

From: [email-masked] (Stan Barber)
Date: 16 Mar 1996 03:12:25 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> Matthew Bailey <[email-masked]> writes:
>On Fri, 15 Mar 1996, Ed Hurley wrote:
>Also if the people at ACADEM.COM are on this list I would be more than 
>willing to give you an account on this machine so you can possibly see if 
>you can get it to compile....

Okey. Let me know. I have not tried to make it work on Solaris 2.5 of any
kind as yet.

-- 
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: [email-masked]
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.

---

From: Chris Woods <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 17:59:03 -0500

> Okey. Let me know. I have not tried to make it work on Solaris 2.5 of any

I compiled it on Solaris 2.5 just fine, and it is working well, chroot()
dir's, ftpconversions, and all.

-- 
      Chris Woods				[email-masked]
	  "There's always too much month at the end of the money."
   Don't sit back and let the government take away your right to speech.
		 See http://www.eff.org/blueribbon.html.