Subject: Compile Problems

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 12:55:10 -0800 (PST)

I'm trying to compile wu-ftpd for solaris 2.4.  The command line
looks like this:

build CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc sol

But when it compiles I get the following:

Making ftpd.
/usr/local/bin/gcc -I.. -I../support -L../support  -c  ftpd.c
ftpd.c: In function `statcmd':
ftpd.c:1975: `typenames' undeclared (first use this function)
ftpd.c:1975: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ftpd.c:1975: for each function it appears in.)
ftpd.c:1977: `formnames' undeclared (first use this function)
ftpd.c:1985: `strunames' undeclared (first use this function)
ftpd.c:1985: `modenames' undeclared (first use this function)
*** Error code 1^                                       

What am I doing wrong?

thanks,

leslie