Subject: help please :)

From: Matthew Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 18:12:24 -0500 (EST)

would someone please tellme where I can find the academ version of wu-ftpd..

I am getting ready to install on our prime ftp server and would really 
like to use these instead of the stock code... Thanks

Matthew S. Bailey
[email-masked]
"Yes, I like new toys" after paying with his new 8 processor pentium.

---

From: Ed Hurley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 19:55:23 -0500

try ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd

-ed

---

From: Matthew Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 21:01:11 -0500 (EST)

> try ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd

OK I have beta-9 and now I have this _tiny_ problem

I would like to use virtual portion of this however on solaris 2.5 x86 
this blows up... with MAXNAMELEN being redefined.....

Then I decided to build a single now and worry about the rest laster so I 
did ./build sol CC=gcc CFLAGS=-02 
and this blew up for no apparent reason..

However doing ./build sol CC=gcc  everything compiles fine.. (few warnings)

any clues...

Also if the people at ACADEM.COM are on this list I would be more than 
willing to give you an account on this machine so you can possibly see if 
you can get it to compile....

Thanks
Matthew S. Bailey