Subject: Virtual Homing patches....

From: "Mark W. de Raad" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 1995 10:16:09 +1030 (CST)

Sorry to bother you all with this request, but the virtual hosting
patches that were so kindly posted a week or so ago have been
removed from my mailbox by a system crash!

Can someone PLEASE forward them to me? Or repost them to the list? 

I would be extremely grateful :)

Cheers from Oz,

mark

Mark W. de Raad			    			o
					             _ /-_
University of South Australia                 ......(_)>(_)
Australia

Telephone: (+6115) 717 472
In Australia: 015 717 472
For Quick response, please mail: [email-masked]

                              _\\|//_
                              ( O-O )
---------------------------o00--(_)--00o------------------------------
"What, Me Worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman