Subject: ftpshut

From: [email-masked] (Bremen Lee)
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 16:50:12 +0800 (HKT)

Hi,

I use ftpshut to shutdown the ftpd.  However when I reboot the system again
ftpd is not up.  I get an error message "500hk.net ftp server shutdown. Try
again later".  Any idea??

Please email the answer to me at [email-masked] cos I am not on this mailing list.

Cheers,

-- 
Bremen (Hong Kong Internet)

---

From: "Steve R. Harding" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 05:52:37 -0800 (PST)

Remove /etc/shutmsg file.  It gets created when you use ftpshut.  
Actually, I've never done it before, but I've seen two similar problems 
go through this mailing list.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve Harding                                      Email: [email-masked]
TACTech, Inc.                                      Voice: (714) 974-7676 ext.15
Yorba Linda, CA