Subject: problem with directory owner

From: Florence BAERT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 18:13:34 +0100 (MET)

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way of changing the owner of
the directory, when guests or anonymous make one.

When a guest upload a file, the owner is set automatically
in the way described in ftpaccess. 
upload /users/ftp /incoming yes ftp guests 0666
                                           ----

Can we do something like that with directories? 
Thanks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
               Florence BAERT - AXIME, FRANCE - [email-masked]
                  Phone : +33 20607979 - Fax : +33 20607720
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Bill Petersen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 11:16:16 -0600 (CST)

Did you ever get an answer to this?  I agree, I'd like to have permissions
set for directories according to the ftpaccess file and a seperate field.

Bill
According to Florence BAERT:
> Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 18:13:34 +0100 (MET)
> From: Florence BAERT <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: problem with directory owner
> 
> Hello,
> 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill Petersen                                            email: [email-masked]
Enterprise Computing Provisioning                        voice: 214-575-5437
Texas Instruments, Inc.   Plano Texas                      fax: 214-575-4853 
6550 Chase Oaks Blvd, M/S 8467, Plano, Texas 75023
----------------------------------------------------------------------------