Subject: address check exceptions

From: [email-masked] (Bill Townsley)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 14:58:42 -0500

I'm sorry if this is answered in the documentation, but I'm
in a bind for a quick turn-around.  Here's my problem:

I want to perform return address checking for anonymous logins
and allow only those with valid e-mail addresses as passwords 
access AND I want to allow a particular user whose address I
can't check anonymous login also.  Is there a way to define a
particular return address as being an exception to the return
address checking?  Or perhaps there's a better fix?  I want
this user to use the anonymous login, but I don't want to 
resolve her particular addess.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

+------------------------------------+
| Bill Townsley, Computer Specialist |
|  USGS Center for Coastal Geology   |
| email: [email-masked] |
|   phone: 813-893-3100 ext. 3019    |
|        fax: 813-893-3333           |   
+------------------------------------+
|  One World, One Operating System   |
+------------------------------------+