Subject: wu-ftpd-AFS

From: "John T. Chung" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 11:37:46 -0500 (EST)

Hey all.
 quick question. do any of you know if there is a version of wu-ftpd
that will allow authenticated access to AFS cells?

_____________________________________________________________________________
|                                                                           | 
|John Tsao-chun Chung                                     Daytime Phone ##  | 
|ITD User Services   OM Unix Support                      ----------------  | 
|   Systems Consulting Innovations -                      (313) 747-9053    |
|      Pager ###                                          (313) 495-4592    |
|___________________________________________________________________________|
|   									    |
| Q:How would things be different if Microsoft built cars?                  |
| A: The oil, brake, and radiator lights would all be replaced by a         |
|      general car fault indicator 				            |	
|___________________________________________________________________________|

---

From: "Derrick J. Brashear" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 07:40:45 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from internet.listserv.wu-ftpd: 27-Feb-96 wu-ftpd-AFS by "John
T. Chung"@us.itd.u 
> that will allow authenticated access to AFS cells?

http://andrew2.andrew.cmu.edu/dist has an ftpd that will.

-D