Subject: WU-FTPD Archive Information...

From: Marcus Eric Harris <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 14:54:11 -0500 (EST)

Hello, All!

	I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of 
another archive site that has up-to-date copies of the wu-ftpd 
package.  It appears the wuarchive.wustl.edu host is offline and we 
need to grab a copy of the package ASAP.

	Thank you very much for your time, and have a good one!!

	Marcus E. Harris

                                  _\\\|///_ 
                                   ( O-O )
     +--------------------------o00--(_)--00o--------------------------+
     |                                                                 |
     | Marcus Eric Harris                E-Mail:  [email-masked] |
     | Software Engineer                                               |
     |                                                                 |
     | AT&T/Lucent Technologies -- ASCC  Phone:  919.380.4555          |
     | 2000 Regency Parkway, Suite 500     FAX:  919.380.4640          |
     | Cary, North Carolina 27511-8506                                 |
     |                                                                 |
     |         "What is a FREE gift?  Aren't ALL gifts FREE?"          |
     |                                                                 |
     +--------------------------o00--(_)--00o--------------------------+
                                  _( O-O )_
                                   ///|\\\