Subject: Where can I download latest version of wu-ftpd?

From: Hung Hing Fai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 96 23:57:17 HKT

Since ftp://wuarchive.wustl.edu/ is still not up, where can I download
the latest version of wu-ftpd?  What is the current patchlevel?

-- Daniel Hung ([email-masked])

---

From: [email-masked] (Koos van den Hout _U nix and we all_)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 17:24:05 +0100 (MET)

> the latest version of wu-ftpd?  What is the current patchlevel?

        1. Where do I get the updated version ? 
              
            The above is the last version created by wuarchive. On the
            mailing list, an updated version has been created which is
            maintained by Stan Barber ([email-masked]).
         
            You can get this beta by ftp from the directory :
 
            ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private/ the directory is
            not browsable, a .message file will point you to what is the
            latest version. Read this .message.
                 
            Remember, these are BETA versions. Before asking/trying  
            anything, check first that you have the latest version. And
            if you run this version, keep up with the list to make sure
            you get news of updates.

-- 
  **  FAQ on current wu-ftpd at http://www.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html  **
  Koos van den Hout,     Internetter, Unix freak, ISFJ and BBS SysOp at large
  [email-masked] (Home)        BBS Koos z'n Doos (+31-30-6036637 28k8)
  [email-masked] (Work)  <-- finger -l for PGPkey    (+31-30-6056619 14k4)
  http://www.hvu.nl/~koos (WWW)    Looking for a license plate with "RFC 822"
  We are root. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile. Clickety Click