Subject: Re: problem with upload (beta9)

From: [email-masked] (Stan Barber)
Date: 7 Feb 1996 02:43:21 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> Eilon Gishri <[email-masked]> writes:
>Hi,
>  I have a problem with uploads, when I upload files it gets the owner
>and permissions as it should (as stated in the upload line) but when
>I create a directory it gets the guest owner (the one I logged in as).
>dirs/nodirs works but doesn't help.

Please clairfy what you mean by "dirs/nodirs works but doesn't help"....

Do you mean that if dirs is enabled the directories created as as you
describe and when there is nodirs, you can't create directories?

Please clarify.

Also, please send bug reports to "[email-masked]" in the future
since I can't be sure I will see everything that goes to this list.
-- 
Stan   | Academ Consulting Services        |internet: [email-masked]
Olan   | For more info on academ, see this |uucp: {mcsun|amdahl}!academ!sob
Barber | URL- http://www.academ.com/academ |Opinions expressed are only mine.

---

From: Eilon Gishri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 1996 13:28:55 +0200 (IST)

> describe and when there is nodirs, you can't create directories?
Right, nodirs wont allow me to create a directory at all, using dirs or 
without anything (which is the same as using dirs) acts as I described
above.

-- 
		Eilon Gishri, Tel-Aviv University Computation Center
		Home 03-5078671
		E-mail: [email-masked]