Subject: 2.4.2-beta9 on Sol 2.5?

From: [email-masked] (Sarah Crozier)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 09:30:54 -0700 (MST)

Please forgive me if this has already been discussed.  I am new to
the list and haven't been able to find any archives newer than 
April 1995.

The machine that is to be our site's anonymous ftp server is running
Solaris 2.5.  Everything seems to work fine except for the fact that
when an anonymous user 'quits' ftp, the machine panics with this in
the messages file:

		unix: panic: lm_get_me: no ticlts

At first I just tried using the tried-and-true executlable that was
running on Sol 2.3 (wu-2.4(11)) without recompiling.  Then I tried
compiling wu-2.4.2beta9 locally and got the same results.  I am now
in the process of trying to compile the 2.4(11) on Sol 2.5.  I wasn't
the original person to install it and am trying to decipher a couple
things.

Any advice will be appreciated.
Thank you,
Sarah

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah R. Crozier		Phone: (303) 497-6203 
University of Colorado/CIRES	FAX  : (303) 497-7013
Campus Box 449
Boulder CO 80309, USA.	  	Email: [email-masked]
---------------------------------------------------------------