Subject: Re: Compiling wu-ftpd under Solaris 2.4

From: [email-masked] (Rene Klever)
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 08:38:31 GMT

>At 13:23 31.01.96 GMT, you wrote:
>>I have problems compiling the wu-ftpd under solaris 2.4 using a gcc compiler.
>>Has anyone did this before and succeeded ?
>>If there are special tips or hints, let me know.
>
>I have it done (see my problem with netscape).
>Solaris 2.4/2.5 gcc2.7.2
>1. adapt pathnames
>2. build sol CC=gcc
>3. ./bin/ckconfig (if you already put your config.files into the right place)
>4. install
>
>What is your problem?
>
>Best regards,
>
>Mazinger Peter-Sandor		email: [email-masked]
>				backup:[email-masked]

Thanks for your reaction.
It works now, but i had to change my compiler options frequently from
ansi to traditional and back througout the compilation run. Maybe my compiler
isn't properly installed. I had to fool around with the syslimits.h also.
But anyhow, it works.
Thanks.

Regards, Rene

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 |                       |                       |                       |
 | Rene Klever           | Triple P Services B.V.| e-mail:   [email-masked] |
 |                       |                       |                       |
 |                       | Ir.D.S. Tuynmanweg 10 |                       |
 | Consultant            | Postbus 245           |                       |
 |                       | 4130 EE Vianen        | Tel: +31(0)347 366555 |
 | Professional Services | The Netherlands       | Fax: +31(0)347 366481 |
 |                       |                       |                       |
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 |   t         r        i        p        l        e        .        P   |
  -----------------------------------------------------------------------