Subject: virtual FTP servers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 95 08:25:36 gmt

Hi, I am writing to inquire if a patch is available for wu-ftpd
that will allow for virtual servers.

Basically, the setup is this, I've got VIF running on a machine
right now, with 4 different IPs running into the same box.

What I would like, is to have an ftpd that, depending on what IP addess
the person comes in from, dumps them into different directories.

I've got AFS and NFS running on this machine right now, so each user
may have more than one home directory.

I know of patch written by Brian Kramer for virtual servers, but that
only works for anonymous ftp's and not others.

Thank you.

_____________________________________________________________________________
|                                                                           | 
|John Tsao-chun Chung                                     Daytime Phone ##  | 
|ITD User Services                                        ----------------  | 
|ITD Contract Services                                                      |
|   Systems Consulting Innovations -                      (313) 747-9053    |
|___________________________________________________________________________|
|                                                                           |
|                          "All's well that ends."                          |
|___________________________________________________________________________|