Subject: Any patches to wu-ftpd-2.4?

From: Donald Blais <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 95 14:52:50 CST

I am told that there is a WU-FTPD-2.4 patch relating to lingering ftp
connections following timeouts.  I fail to find any 2.4 patches at...
 
   http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/packages/wuarchive-ftpd/

A great "thank you" to anyone who can point me in the right direction.
Please reply to [email-masked].  Have been a [email-masked]
subscriber for nearly four months but have never seen any traffic.

--
Donald E. Blais             Internet: [email-masked]
UTexas Computation Center   Phone:    +1 512-471-6387 +1 512-471-8530

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 95 03:45:46 gmt

> > It's in ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private; the README file that gets
> > printed when you connect gives you the filename.

>  I can not see anything in this directory. It is protected !!!

You can't list the directory but you can get the file by name
-- 
Max Heffler, Supervisor - Telco Software Engineering      [email-masked]
Web: http://www.texmicro.com/~max - (More egomania: Even more of my songs)
  ___________________________________________________
  / // /// // /// // /// // /// // /// // /// // ///
 ---------------------------------------------------