Subject: Help

From: [email-masked] (Samitha Amarasiri)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 09:16 -0600 (CST)

Howdy,

I have just installed wu-ftpd-2.4.  However, the server seems to die with
a segmentation violation right after the client sends a USER command.  Any
idea what could be wrong?

We are running sunos 4.1.3_U1, and I used gcc to compile it.

Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked] (Koos van den Hout _U nix and we all_)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 16:40:21 +0100 (MET)

> idea what could be wrong?

Check if the group access control is set up correctly.

                                                Grtx. KH

-- 
  Koos van den Hout,           Internetter, Unix freak and BBS SysOp at large
  [email-masked] (Home)        BBS Koos z'n Doos (+31-30-6036637 28k8)
  [email-masked] (Work)  <-- finger -l for PGPkey    (+31-30-6056619 14k4)
  http://www.hvu.nl/~koos (WWW)    Looking for a license plate with "RFC 822"
  We are root. You will be assimilated. Resistance is useless. Clickety Click