Subject: Any patches to wu-ftpd-2.4?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 95 05:23:28 gmt

I am told that there is a WU-FTPD-2.4 patch relating to lingering ftp
connections following timeouts.  I fail to find any 2.4 patches at...
 
   http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/packages/wuarchive-ftpd/

A great "thank you" to anyone who can point me in the right direction.
Please reply to [email-masked].  Have been a [email-masked]
subscriber for nearly four months but have never seen any traffic.

--
Donald E. Blais             Internet: [email-masked]
UTexas Computation Center   Phone:    +1 512-471-6387 +1 512-471-8530

---

From: Pat Wilson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 1995 09:28:47 +22300819

>  subscriber for nearly four months but have never seen any traffic.

It's in ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private; the README file that gets
printed when you connect gives you the filename.

Pat Wilson
[email-masked]