Subject: server-to-server

From: [email-masked] (Lila Rousseaux)
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 15:54:04 -0300 (GMT-3:00)

I have a problema with WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY FTP SERVER, RELEASE 2.2.
Whenever I make a connection server-to-server (PASV request) I get an 
error message of "Premission denied". I get this message only if I log
as anonymous ftp (not with normal users). After making a debbugging of the 
program I realized that I get this message this message in the system
call socket of the function passive. I changed the sources so that it
doesn't do the chroot (only for debugging) and it works well. I put in
ftphome/etc the file netconfig (the same as /etc/netconfig). I'm working
under Solaris 2.4 .

Can anyone tell me what am I doing wrong ???
Thanks in advance!
-- 
  +-----------------------------------------------------------------------+
  + Lila Veronica Rousseaux       Centro de Comunicacion Cientifica - CCC +
  + e-mail: [email-masked]       Universidad de Buenos Aires - UBA       +
  + Tel: (541) 787-2674           Fax: (541) 787-2656                     +
  +-----------------------------------------------------------------------+