Subject: xferstats modification

From: "Elena Aranda" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Dec 1995 14:53:11 -0800

Has anyone modified the xferstats script so that it will tell you exactly
what files have been downloaded as opposed to just the directory?  I've tried
 most of the parameters but it won't give me that level of detail. I've also
tried a few modifications to no avail.  Any help is appreciated

Elena Aranda
[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 95 09:16:41 pst

Yes, I have rewritten xferstats and added a lot of new features to it. My 
version is called iisstat and you can get information and the program at 
ftp://ftp.support.lotus.com/pub/utils/InternetServices/iisstat/iisstat.html
     
     Steven Nemetz                       [email-masked]
     Informal cc:Mail page               http://www.ccmail.com:8001
     Lotus Development Corporation       http://www.lotus.com
     A wholly-owned subsidiary of IBM    http://www.ibm.com

______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: xferstats modification
Author:  [email-masked] at internet-mail
Date:    12/19/95 3:01 PM

Elena Aranda
[email-masked]