Subject: wuftpd and SKEY

From: Olivier Belbis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 09:51:21 +0000

Where can I find a version of Wuftpd server which works with SKEY ?
                         ''~``
I BET YOUR GLAD NOW AS  ( o o ) YOU'VE BEEN MAILED BY:
+------------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.-------------------------+
|                                                            |
|             Olivier BELBIS (CT/ST/SE/SI)                   |
|            Centre National d'etudes Spatiales              |
|           Departement Securite des Systemes d'information  |
|          BP 2401, 18 Avenue Edouard-Belin                  |
|         31055 TOULOUSE CEDEX                               |
|        PHONE : +33 61 28 23 98                             |
|       FAX : +33 61 28 17 99                                |
|                                                            |
|     Email : [email-masked]                     |
|                                                            |
|                    .oooO                                   |
|                    (   )   Oooo. 		             |
+---------------------\ (----(   )---------------------------+
                       \_)    ) /
                             (_/