Subject: Anonymous Setup?

From: Kim SungIn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 95 09:29:35 KST

Dear sir.
I have server S/W of versions wu-2.4.

But, I have problem with the S/W setup.
The problem is that logging in regardless of answering passwd by the
anonymous user.
What am I supposed to do?
Please help me.

Thankd advance.....

---

From: [email-masked] (Koos van den Hout _U nix and we all_)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 09:22:42 +0100 (MET)

> What am I supposed to do?

Try something like

passwd-check rfc822 enforce

(And look in man ftpaccess)

                                       Grtx. KH

-- 
  Koos van den Hout,           Internetter, Unix freak and BBS SysOp at large
  [email-masked] (Home)        BBS Koos z'n Doos (+31-30-6036637 28k8)
  [email-masked] (Work)  <-- finger -l for PGPkey    (+31-30-6056619 14k4)
  http://www.hvu.nl/~koos (WWW)    Looking for a license plate with "RFC 822"
  We are root. You will be assimilated. Resistance is useless. Clickety Click