Subject: FAQ for wu-ftpd

From: James McCudden <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 13:31:09 -0600 (CST)

The closest thing to a FAQ here at Washington U. is the
page compiled by Bryan O'Connor.  The page can be found
here at :

http://www.wustl.edu/ftp

Note that this is a change from the old fegmania.wustl.edu
address.

James

/-------------------------------|------------------------------------\
| James McCudden                | Washington University in St. Louis |
| [email-masked]     | Office of the Network Coordinator  |
| (314) 935-5869 (voice)        | http://www.wustl.edu/~mccudden     |
\-------------------------------|------------------------------------/

---

From: [email-masked] (Harald Milz)
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 1995 21:08 +0100 (MET)

> page compiled by Bryan O'Connor.  The page can be found

Yeah, but it says "The current version of the wuarchive-ftpd server is
2.4 and was released on April 14, 1994.".

-- 
Harald Milz ([email-masked]), iX Magazine

There's a fine line between courage and foolishness.  Too bad it's not
a fence.