Subject: wu-ftpd and shadow

From: Riku Hakkarainen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 19:09:32 +0200 (EET)

I'm new to the list, so is there a wu-ftpd FAQ somewhere?

I'd like to know the official ftp-site for 2.4.2-betas.

Andhow can I enable the shadow passwords in wu-ftpd?

-hakke-

---

From: [email-masked] (Koos van den Hout _U nix and we all_)
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 20:54:35 +0100 (MET)

> I'm new to the list, so is there a wu-ftpd FAQ somewhere?

I maintain a FAQ of the current developments at

http://www.hvu.nl/~koos/wu-ftpd-faq.html

which links back to the faq for the original wustl version.

                                      Grtx. KH

-- 
  Koos van den Hout,           Internetter, Unix freak and BBS SysOp at large
  [email-masked] (Home)        BBS Koos z'n Doos (+31-30-6036637 28k8)
  [email-masked] (Work)  <-- finger -l for PGPkey    (+31-30-6056619 14k4)
  http://www.hvu.nl/~koos (WWW)    Looking for a license plate with "RFC 822"
  We are root. You will be assimilated. Resistance is useless. Clickety Click