Subject: Problem with the autogroup command

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 15:54:34 GMT

Hello !

I just installed the WU-FTPD 2.4 server on a Dec Alpha / OSF 3.2. It works 
fine but I have a problem with the 'autogroup' command : I cannot make files 
or sub directories readable only by anonymous users of any specific class. 
On the contrary, all users can read and get any file, whatever the group and 
class they (user and file) belong to.

I checked the following points :
- the ftpaccess file is read by the server (the message and limit commands 
it contains are correctly processed),
- the classes are correctly assigned to the users (which was checked with a 
class-limited login message), 
- the ls -al command produces correct results (names and not figures, and 
groups corresponding to those defined in the group file and 'autogroup' 
command).

Could somebody help me ?

Many thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------
Bruno Benas - Cap Mediatel - Email: [email-masked]
 Parc Technologique Delta Sud - 09120 Varilhes - France
       Tel : (33) 61 69 51 00      Fax : (33) 69 67 92 48
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------