Subject: no PASV for user anonymous

From: "Karel.DeBruyne" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 1995 14:13:53 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I set up wu-ftpd v2.4 on a Sparcstation 10 with Solaris 2.4
Everything works fine, except with some versions of Mosaic. 
If I try to get a file from my ftpd, with Mosaic, I always get the
error message that this server doesn't support PASV.
If I debug a session, it seems that the PASV command is accepted by wu-ftpd
except for user anonymous.

Does anyone knows how to solve this ?

Thanks,
Karel 
=========================================================================
Karel De Bruyne
System/Network Manager                        phone      + 32 3 820 22 04
UIA - Computer Centre                         fax        + 32 3 820 22 49
Universiteitsplein 1 - B0.12                  email  [email-masked]
B 2610 Wilrijk - Belgium                http://www.uia.ua.ac.be/u/dbruyne
=========================================================================