Subject: bad pathnames.h

From: "Winger, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 95 11:23:00 cdt

Hi:

I accidently had the line:

#define _PATH_WTMP      "/var/admin/wtmp"

instead of

#define _PATH_WTMP      "/var/adm/wtmp"

{admin should have been adm!!!}

in my ~/src/pathnames.h file.

HOW DO I  TELL build TO REREAD THE  _PATH_WTMP SETTING?

I've already tried:
1) activated AIX's native ftpd
2) $touch ftpd.c<Enter>,  $touch pathnames.h<Enter>,  $build aix<Enter> 
$build install<Enter>
3) activated wu-ftpd
No Effect.

Repeated the above but $touch ~/wu-ftpd-2.4/src/*.*<Enter> and $touch 
~/wu-ftpd-2.4/src/*<Enter>

No Effect.

---

From: Dave Brower <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 95 12:55:46 EDT

>HOW DO I  TELL build TO REREAD THE  _PATH_WTMP SETTING?
you can always build clean    that will definetly redo
everything.

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave Brower                              Internet: [email-masked]
Decision Support Inc.                    voice:    (704) 847-8904
Matthews, NC 28106                       fax:      (704) 847-4875