Subject: Re: Where is the beta?

From: [email-masked] (Harald Milz)
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 1995 07:22:54 +0200 (MET DST)

Subject: Re: Where is the beta?
To: [email-masked]
Organization: Harry's Box

Dan Pritchett ([email-masked]) wrote:
> I hate wasting net bandwidth for this, but I haven't seen the answer come
> back to the list in several weeks. I'm getting burned in the worse sort of
> way on the hanging daemons and need to get the latest fixes in ASAP.

I tried to get those "hanging daemons" fixed on AIX 4.1.2 with the latest
beta but I must say it didn't help. I don't remember where I had the 
source from, sorry. Anyone? 

Ciao,
hm

---

From: "Chadwick A. Dubuque" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 1995 12:20:26 -0500 (CDT)

Harald Milz wrote:

> I don't remember where I had the 

The URL for the Academ wu-ftpd beta is

	ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private/wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-5.tar.Z

-- 
Chadwick A. Dubuque            [email-masked]
http://www.acm.ndsu.NoDak.edu/~cdubuque/   finger for PGP pub. key 
postal:USA/58105-5164/ND/Fargo/IACC 258 NDSU Box 5164/Chad Dubuque

---

From: Vincent Cojot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 18:22:07 -0400 (EDT)

> 	ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private/wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-5.tar.Z

I may be wrong but I could not find it there.. Could anyone tell me where 
to find it?

_________________________________________________________________________
Vincent S. Cojot, Computer Engineering.
Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, Comite Micro-Informatique.
[email-masked], [email-masked]

They cannot scare me with their empty spaces
Between stars - on stars where no human race is
I have it in me so much nearer home
To scare myself with my own desert places.       - Robert Frost

---

From: Luc Desrosiers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 19:07:20 -0400

Hi Vincent,

> I may be wrong but I could not find it there.. Could anyone tell me where 

Yes it's there. Just mail me if you have any problem (and do it in French
only!).

Luc Desrosiers
CIRISQ, CRIM

---

From: Chris Woods <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 08:56:09 -0400 (EDT)

> I may be wrong but I could not find it there.. Could anyone tell me where 

I just checked; it's still there.

     Chris Woods     Senior System Administrator       USAinternet, Inc.
     GCS/CM/IT d- s++:+ a- C++++$ ULS++++$ P+++$>++++  L++++$ E W$ N+ !o
     K++ !w--- !O !M-- !V-- PS+? !PE !Y+>++ PGP+ t+@ !5 X !R tv? b+ DI++
     D+@ G++ e h---- r+++ y++++
     [email-masked]	      http://www.usa1.com	    508-774-4700