Subject: Guest account problems.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 17:12:42 -0400 (EDT)

Any idea why I get these errors at the console??

Sep 20 12:27:56 7D:majorca ftpd[16166]: command: LIST^M
Sep 20 12:27:56 7D:majorca ftpd[16166]: <--- 150
Sep 20 12:27:56 7D:majorca ftpd[16166]: Opening ASCII mode data connection for /bin/ls.
Sep 20 12:27:56 2A:majorca unix: Dynamic loader /lib/libc.so.1 not found, error=2
Sep 20 12:27:56 7D:majorca ftpd[16166]: <--- 226
Sep 20 12:27:56 7D:majorca ftpd[16166]: Transfer complete.

	I keep getting Dynamic loader /lib/libc.so.1 not found, error=2

every time I try and access with a guest account.

Real and anonymous are fine..  This is on an IRIX 5.3 SGI Challenge server.
  -=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=-
  |   Miles D. Oliver - POSTMASTER    |   Network/Systems Administrator     |
  |   National Public Radio           |   W.      +1-202-414-2989           |
  |   635 Massachusetts Ave NW        |   FAX:    +1-202-414-3051           |
  |   Washington DC. 20001            |   Internet: [email-masked]         |
  |                                   |   http://www.npr.org/               |
  -=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=-
  | TECH:  Now is this a DOS or Windows product we are helping you with.... |
  | USER:       Gee.. I dont know.. Let me look at the box....              |
  -=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=-