Subject: Stat programs needed

From: "Kerr, James A." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 14:00:00 EST

I'm looking for some STATISTIC programs for my FTP server.  I'm very   
interested in finding out how many hits I have on my site in a given   
month.  Can someone lead me in the right direction?
Jim

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 16:38:13 pst

If you get this twice, it is because I got an error the first time 
     could not be sure if it went anywhere.

Take a look at my program "iisstat", it should do everything you want.
     
Information on it is at: 
ftp://ftp.support.lotus.com/pub/utils/InternetServices/iisstat/iisstat.html
     
     Steven Nemetz                       [email-masked] 
     Informal cc:Mail page               http://www.ccmail.com:8001 
     Lotus Development Corporation       http://www.lotus.com
     A wholly-owned subsidiary of IBM    http://www.ibm.com
______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: Stat programs needed
Author:  [email-masked] at internet-mail 
Date:    9/11/95 2:00 PM