Subject: IRIX

From: [email-masked] (Ephram Cohen)
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 95 10:53:15 -0700

shame egg face...

I havn't saved any of the "beta" threads that have been going around
so I'll post this and hope the information gets into the right hands.

	There are two fixes to the SGI IRIX compilation that I would
like to see added to the distribution.  These concern at least IRIX 5.2
and 5.3.  

	1) add the -cckr compile option to the makefiles.  This solves 
vararg problems.

	2) In glob.c there is an undef'd reference, NCARGS.  It is 
used on line 61, but never defined (on the sgi :-).  I do not really
understand what the units for NCARGS are, but I am reasonably sure that
it has something to do with filename expansion for mget's...
I have gone ahead and set it to something ridiculous (600) but I have no
idea what this buys me.

Any info on what NCARGS does would be appreciated.  

We must prevent those commies from compromising the integrity
of our precious bodily fluids.      -Gen. Jack D. Ripper

Ephram Cohen                       [email-masked]