Subject: Re: Hanging ftps

From: Neil Brookins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 10:42:05 -0400 (EDT)

> There is a bug in the original code that an accept() call had no guard
> timer around it.  This and many other bugs fixes have been pulled together
> into a new beta release.  You can get it at
> 
> ftp://ftp.academ.com/pub/wu-ftpd/private/wu-ftpd-2.4.2-beta-5.tar.gz
                                                                   ^^^
                                                        should be: .Z

----->Neil

---

From: "David C. Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 11:11:26 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone out there, every compiled  wu-ftpd 2.4 on a
system running the new BSD/OS v2?

David C. Brown                                  Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
[email-masked]                          7201 Hamilton Blvd.
                                                Allentown, PA 18195-1501
The opinion expressed are mine, not Air Products'.