Subject: HELP! why DIR doesn't work?

From: [email-masked] (Marco Ottella)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 14:04:21 +0200

Hello all,

Now my wu-ftpd compiles fine, but another problem is born. If i have some
users that are classified as "guestgroup" that is, when they ftp a CHROOT
is made by ftp server, they cannot use DIR or LS commands.

I tried to create a ~/bin/ls command but no results. Perhaps I have to
insert other thing in my ~ directory, (such ad ~/bin/ PATH) but WHAT and
WHERE? Or I need to recompile ftpd with other configuration, or.... I don't
know :-( (sob!)

Is there someone that works fine with guestgroup accounts?

Thank you for cooperation

Regards,

       Marco OTTELLA

  o---------------------------------------------------------o
  | Olivetti Reti Telematiche (Olivetti Line) - BIELLA      |
  |                            o----------------------------o
  | Responsabile tecnico       | [email-masked]       |
  o----------------------------o [email-masked]   |
  | Tel: --39 15 2593536       | [email-masked]          |
  | Fax: --39 15 2593552       |                            |
  o----------------------------o----------------------------o
  | ---- PGP 2.6ui AVAILABLE!!: finger [email-masked] ----- |
  o---------------------------------------------------------o