Subject: Patches to Wu-Ftpd....

From: [email-masked] (Mark de Raad)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 20:38:33 +0930 (CST)

Hi all. Greetings from Oz!

I realise this question must have been asked in this forum thousands
of times, but I could not access the listproc archives for this
list and hence was unable to search previous posts!

Were are there patches located for wu-ftpd? I sometimes see 
version numbers up around the 53! Most of them are security and bug fixes
I believe.

My search for these patches via archie and the WWW have been 
fruitless.

Greatful for any pointers,

Cheers,

Mark
-- 
Mark W. de Raad			    			o
					             _ /-_
University of South Australia                 ......(_)>(_)
Australia

Telephone: (+6115) 717 472
In Australia: 015 717 472
For Quick response, please mail: [email-masked]

                              _\\|//_
                              ( O-O )
---------------------------o00--(_)--00o------------------------------
Mohandas K. Gandhi often changed his mind publicly.  An aide once asked
him how he could so freely contradict this week what he had said just
last week.  The great man replied that it was because this week he knew
better.