Subject: Where will I get a static linked gtar for Solaris 2.4

From: [email-masked] (Andreas Klar)
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 08:49:29 +0200

Hi,
	I tried to connect to the ftp server which was announced
	in the wu-ftp 2.4 Installation Guide and I had problems to
	get the gtar which I would like to use for the wu-ftpd 
	installation.

	May be it was just a mistyping but can you point me to 
	an ftp location including path - I use ftp-by-mail -
	to grep the file.

	Thanks right now and I wish a nice day.

Bye
Andreas

----------------------------------------------------------------------
E-Mail     : [email-masked]                              _/_/    _/_/_/
Fax        : +49 (0)211 533 2434                      _/   _/ _/  _/
Telephone  : +49 (0)211 533 2490                     _/   _/    _/
Snail-Mail : Mannesmann Mobilfunk GmbH              _/_/_/   _/_/_/_/
             D-40547 Duesseldorf                    D2 IT'S MY LINE

---

From: [email-masked] (Harald Milz)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 09:06:35 +0200 (MET DST)

To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Where will I get a static linked gtar for Solaris 2.4
Newsgroups: local.ml.wu-ftpd
Organization: Harry's Box
X-Newsreader: TIN [UNIX 1.3 941220BETA PL0]

> 	an ftp location including path - I use ftp-by-mail -

In Germany, you may want to use the ftpmailer of ftp.germany.eu.net. 
tar-1.11.8.tar.gz is in /pub/packages/gnu. 

-- 
Harald Milz ([email-masked]), iX Multiuser Multitasking Magazine
Disclaimer: I apologize for my broken From: and Reply-To: headers. This is 
caused by a strange sendmail setup which I am not responsible for. 
Hopefully it will be fixed soon. If in doubt, reply to [email-masked].