Subject: Virtual FTP server

From: Marc Evans <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 10:31:12 -0400

Hi -

Please send e-mail direct ot [email-masked] in response to this, as I am not 
a subscriber to the mailing list.

Has anyone investigated modifying wu-ftp-2.4 to facilitate virtual-servers 
much the same way that NCSA-httpd-1.5 can? One form would be to use a 
bind-address for each invocation of ftpd; Another could be to look at the 
address on which each request is received, and treat it appropriately.

If knowone has done this yet, I guess I will start looking at it seriously.

Thanks - Marc
===============================================================================
Marc Evans                            WB1GRH      The Destek Group, Inc.
E-Mail: [email-masked]                           21 Hinds Lane, Suite 23L
URL: http://WWW.Destek.NET/~marc                  Pelham, NH, USA 03076-3013
MIME-1.0 & Enriched-Text mail accepted            603 635 3857 (V) 635 7314 (F)
PGP-2.6 key available upon request                Internet Access & Services
PGP-2.6 Fingerprint:  20 7C A2 DB 17 B2 21 80  47 AA B9 CD D9 DE 31 CC
       The XFree86[tm] Project, Inc. Industry Liason <[email-masked]>
===============================================================================