Subject: Installation problems (fwd)

From: Homer Wilson Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 01:53:53 -0400 (EDT)

I am not presently on this list please answer by private mail.
 
     I compiled and installed wu-ftp-2.4.  I won't let any one one.  I
am using shadowed passwords.  Something quick and obvious that I missed?
 
     Looks like a beautiful product, and my customers are excited to be 
using it.

     Homer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homer Wilson Smith                            ART MATRIX FRACTALS
[email-masked]                           Posters, T-shirts, Videos
(607) 277-0959                                http://www.lightlink.com

---

From: [email-masked] (Christopher A. Mega)
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 09:16:09 -0400

Make sure you have /etc/shells set up. 

- Chris

-- 
========================================================================
               Christopher A. Mega ([email-masked])
                      Manager, Internet Services
                       Harpell/Martins & Company
                66 Commonwealth Ave, Concord, MA 01742
              Phone: (508) 371-1510  Fax: (508) 369-7561
========================================================================