Subject: ?? group and guest controls

From: "David C. Brown" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 1995 11:47:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hello fellow ftpers'

I'm attempting to configure a FTP server to make use of the special guest 
features of WU-FTPD.

Here's the backround:
Several different Groups of guests, each Group is chroot()ed into a 
different tree. (ex. GroupA has guest1, guest2, guest3.  GroupB has guest4,
guest5)  I have built a symbolic link for directories under guest1 to 
point to a directory under guest5.

Here's the question:
When guest1 cd's to that directory (which is really now under guest5), 
and tries to cd .. guest1 now can go up guest5 tree instead of returning 
to their home directory.  Is there a way I can fix this?

David C. Brown                                  Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
[email-masked]                          7201 Hamilton Blvd.
                                                Allentown, PA 18195-1501
The opinion expressed are mine, not Air Products'.

---

From: [email-masked] (Fabrizio Bettucci)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 95 18:22:18 MET DST

Hello to everyone,

I have configurated a ftp anonymous,
but it is EMPTY..

HOW and Who ask where get files..

Exist a law.. or I must ask to any
ftp-admin for permit me to get a files ???

I don't know how make it.

Help me!