Subject: Problem to use "ls" command

From: palakorn khisalang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 13:03:33 +0700 (TST)

I've used wuftpd-2.4. I've alread comply it successfull. So I set 
my host to ftp server by the step. I copy /bin/ls to ~ftp/bin/ls and copy 
/dev/zero , /dev/tcp to ~ftp/dev/zero and ~ftp/dev/tcp. In ~ftp/usr/lib 
store library libc.so.1 lib_exec.so.1. In ~ftp/etc store file passwd , 
group and netconfig.
	By the way my system is SVR4.2.
	Please help me.

Thank a lot for you help.
-Palakorn Khisalang.
Computer Engineering Department
Chiangmai University Thailand.

---

From: Luc Desrosiers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 10:52:36 -0400

> store library libc.so.1 lib_exec.so.1. In ~ftp/etc store file passwd , 

You probably have some libraries missing in your ~ftp/usr/lib. You can use
the equivalent of SunOS trace command to find out which one are used or
get a staticly compiled version of ls. Make sure as well that ~ftp/dev/*
are properly created (you cannot "copy" those special files, use mknod)

hope it helps
Luc