Subject: I need to add some functionality to my wu-ftpd

From: "Chadwick A. Dubuque" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 17:54:16 -0500 (CDT)

I need to add some functionality to my wu-ftpd. I'm making a server where
users have ftp-only access, and beyond normal ftp commands, they only need
to chmod files, and check their quotas.

So, in particular, I need to add the following functionality:

1) I need to make it support quotas. If the daemon receives a message saying
the user is over the soft quota, it should give the user a message after the
transfer. If the user is at/over the hard quota, the transfer (to the
machine only) should be aborted.

2) I need to allow the users to check their quota, using the command 
"quota -v", like chmod and other "non-standard" commands.

3) I will also need to add shadow-passwd support, but I believe that is just
a re-compile away with the new libraries/headers.

I have the source for everything, and will be willing to hack it, if I can
get a clue as to where to put these in.

I'm running Linux, Slackware distribution.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-- 
Chadwick A. Dubuque            [email-masked]
http://www.acm.ndsu.NoDak.edu/~cdubuque/   finger for PGP pub. key 
postal:USA/58105-5164/ND/Fargo/IACC 258 NDSU Box 5164/Chad Dubuque