Subject: Compiling errors on AIX 4.1.0

From: Roland Nipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 95 17:15:00 P

Hello,

I have sucessfully installed wu-ftpd-2.4 on AIX ver 3.2.5 and it works 
great.  Now I am trying to install it on a server running AIX ver 4.1.0  but 
I get compilation errors when I run "build aix".   It looks like this:
============================================================================  
================
Making support library.
     cc -0 -DDEBUG   -c getusershell.c
1506-333 (S) License failure: acquire:  No servers available for this vendor 
(network licence server/library).
make:  1254-004 The error code from the last command is 1.

Stop.
============================================================================  
================
Do I have a chance at getting this to work with AIX ver 4.1.0?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you and regards,

Roland Nipp
[email-masked]