Subject: Re: ls -ls nok !

From: "Y.H. Kang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 1995 07:48:56 +0900

At 04:22 PM 95/07/31 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>i installed the FTP server Version wu-2.4(2) on SUNOS 4.1.3 . I have a 
>question with the result of the commande `ls -ls` under a anonymous access :
>
> why can't i see the result of the commande `ls -ls` on a ~pub directory ?
> But the result of the commande `ls` is ok !
>

I've the same problem with wu-ftpd 2.4 and Solaris 2.4.
ftp> ls -l """"" does not works. 

HELP !

*** I've follow the manual of SUN (% mand ftpd).

>
>Thank you in advance for your help.
>
>________________________________________________________________________
> 
> Fernand Jacinto                                          |             |
>                                                          |    /        |
> Laboratoires d'Electronique Philips                      |   /   ___/  |
> 22 avenue Descartes, 94453 Limeil-Brevannes, France.     |  /   /      |
> Phone : (33 1) 45106939 (switchboard : (33 1) 45106700)  | ___  __/    |
> Fax   : (33 1) 45106872                                  |     /       |
> E-mail Internet : [email-masked]                 |   ___  __  /|
> E-mail SERI/MPN : jacinto@frlepsn                        |       /   / |
>                                                          |       ___/  |
>                                                          |      /      |
>_________________________________________________________________________
>
>

:- Kang YunHo (Tel. Korea, 0331-200-7612)
:- [email-masked] (Samsung Electronics Co.)