Subject: compiling wu-ftpd-2.4 on solaris2.4 on sparc

From: Ye He <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 21:32:44 -0400 (EDT)

Anyone who has sucessfully compiled wu-ftpd-2.4 on solaris2.4 on
sparcs could you please tell me what the potential pitfalls are?
Thank you very much.

--
Ye He

---

From: Mikael Hugo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 03:50:13 +0200 (MET DST)

I would just say that the above option would be a splendid feature.

As Per said it would improve security, both on his and my own system.

I am sure that more people would like such a feature!

Regards

       Mikael Hugo

--

    DataPhone Sweden Inc - Your link to the information superhighway
         Call with your modem and signup! Dial: +46-(0)8-7043121

____________________________________________________________________________

Mikael Hugo              Phone:     +46-(0)8-704 1700
CEO, Hostmaster          Cellular:  +46-(0)70-719 50 13
Dataphone Sweden Inc     Fax:       +46-(0)8-704 9100
Postbox 209              Email:     [email-masked]
S-161 15 Bromma          URL:       http://www.dataphone.se/~mhugo
Sweden                   Org:       556303-9410
____________________________________________________________________________

---

From: Luc Desrosiers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 23:05:57 -0400

> sparcs could you please tell me what the potential pitfalls are?

None. Just make sure you use the right ftp.h (not the one comming
with the system). Beside, it should be a free ride.

Luc Desrosiers
CIRISQ, CRIM

---

From: Navid Atoofi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 09:11:31 -0400 (EDT)

> sparcs could you please tell me what the potential pitfalls are?

No pitfalls

NA