Subject: help meeee!!

From: [email-masked] (Candido Alberto Caceres Lemus)
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 1995 10:52:23 -0700 (PDT)

This is my problem:

rs1: wu-ftpd-2.4 $ build aix
make args are : 
make opts are : 

Linking Makefiles.

Making support library.
        cc -O -DDEBUG   -c getusershell.c
        cc -O -DDEBUG   -c fnmatch.c
        cc -O -DDEBUG   -c strcasestr.c
        cc -O -DDEBUG   -c strerror.c
        cc -O -DDEBUG   -c strsep.c
        cc -O -DDEBUG   -c authuser.c
        cc -O -DDEBUG   -c ftw.c
"ftw.c", line 112.20: 1506-152 (W) Operands are pointers to different types.
"ftw.c", line 112.48: 1506-152 (W) Operands are pointers to different types.
"ftw.c", line 187.4: 1506-030 (S) Identifier malloc cannot be redeclared.
"ftw.c", line 216.20: 1506-152 (W) Operands are pointers to different types.
"ftw.c", line 216.48: 1506-152 (W) Operands are pointers to different types.
The error code from the last failed command is 1.

Make Quitting.

Making ftpd.
        cc -O -DDEBUG -I.. -I../support -L../support -c ftpd.c
"ftpd.c", line 1972.29: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier typenames.
"ftpd.c", line 1974.30: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier formnames.
"ftpd.c", line 1982.12: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier strunames.
"ftpd.c", line 1982.29: 1506-045 (S) Undeclared identifier modenames.
"ftpd.c", line 2616.21: 1506-152 (W) Operands are pointers to different types.
"ftpd.c", line 2620.47: 1506-022 (S) d_namlen not a member of the struct or uni.
"ftpd.c", line 2626.22: 1506-022 (S) d_namlen not a member of the struct or uni.
The error code from the last failed command is 1.

Are you know how fix this problem??

-- 
    ,____________________________________________________________________.
   / Universidad   Autonoma  de  Nuevo  Leon |~~~Technical Support~~~   /
  /  Direccion de Sistemas e Informatica     |   Movilis in Movili     /
 /      Candido A. Caceres Lemus   Internet e-mail :[email-masked]  (.
(_______________________________________________________________________)

---

From: [email-masked] (Ma Bell)
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 1995 16:51:47 -0400 (EDT)

> Are you know how fix this problem??

I will check the secret resource known as the INSTALL file.

    If cc complains about strunames, typenames, modenames, ... being undefined
    you need to install support/ftp.h as /usr/include/arpa/ftp.h (always make
    a backup of the old ftp.h just in case!) and do the build again.  The new
    ftp.h should be a compatible superset of your existing ftp.h, so you
    shouldn't have problems with this replacement.

That fixes at least one of your problems.