Subject: wuftpd 2.4 and Solaris 2.4

From: Marc Russell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 11:40:34 -0700 (PDT)

I'm planning to upgrade from Solaris 2.3 to 2.4 late this summer, and in 
preparation, I am doing a little "transition" research.

Does anyone know of specific problems with using wuftpd 2.4 with Solaris 
2.4, and relevant patches, if any?  We're happily running under Solaris 
2.3, but I'd like to know how the upgrade will affect that.

Thanks in advance!

marc
---------
[email-masked]		        
[email-masked] [Washington State Information Exchange (InfoX)]

---

From: Brad Burdick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 15:07:13 -0400 (EDT)

> 2.3, but I'd like to know how the upgrade will affect that.

We've been running wu-ftpd 2.4 (the solaris 2.3 binary) under solaris 2.4
for about a month with no problems.  All recommended patches as of May 21
or so have been applied for solaris 2.4.

-brad
-- 
Brad Burdick                                      [email-masked]
Internet Multicasting Service, NPB, Suite 1155, Washington, DC 20045
                Under contract from UUcom, Inc.