Subject: need help with wu-ftpd

From: "Terry J. Klarich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 1995 13:58:13 -0500

Hello all:

I am not sure if my first message made it to the list.  I apologize if
you have to read my ramblings more than once.

Please email all responses to me; or, at least, put me in the Cc:
header.  I haven't received anything back from my 'subscribe wu-ftpd'
message yet.

I have wu-ftpd up on my rs6000.  It is running aix 3.2.5.  The trouble
is that I am unable to access a directory with the 750 permissions.  If
I try and cd into this directory, I receive a 550 message and the text
"directory does not exist".  I can access this directory while in the
shell as well as with the ftpd that came with aix.  I don't own the
directory; but, I am included in its group.  Please advise if any other
information is needed.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks
Terry Klarich (ki5zw)
Systems Analyst
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater Oklahoma
A man is not complete until he is married; then, he is finished.