Subject: yacc

From: Lyndon Bartels 785 - 9915 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 1995 18:12:11 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

	I'm trying to set up v2.4 on an Ultrix v4.4 system. During the build, I 
get the following message: "Make: Cannot load yacc. Stop."  I don't have a clue 
as to where to go from there.  I've read the install file and it doesn't 
mention this possible difficulty.

Thanks in advance,

Lyndon

---

From: Eric Vielet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 1995 12:36:57 +0200

> mention this possible difficulty.
I'm in Ultrix3.3, and yacc is in /usr/bin. May be you have not the path to 
this directory in your environment.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vielet Eric			| CRIHAN
Phone : (+33) 35 59 61 59	| Parc Technologique de la Vatine
Fax   : (+33) 35 59 61 40	| 32, rue Raymond Aron
E-mail : [email-masked]		| 76130 Mont-Saint-Aignan, France
------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: giorgos adamopoulos <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 22:26:13 +0300 (EET DST)

> this directory in your environment.

I think GNU Bison could work as well, or byacc too.  (That is if you do not 
have /usr/bin/yacc)
-- 
 giorgos adamopoulos ([email-masked])