Subject: Re: Mirroring Questions

From: Lee McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 22:03:03 +0100

Have a look in sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk packages/mirror/

-- 
--
Lee McLoughlin.                          Phone: +44 171 594 8388
Dept of Computing, Imperial College,     Fax: +44 171 584 8301
180 Queens Gate, London, SW7 2BZ, UK.    Email: [email-masked]

---

From: Steve Kaczkowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 95 16:23:30 -0500

>Have a look in sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk packages/mirror/

WOW! Thanks for the pointer! I was NEVER on that site before!  
Needless to say they have mirrors of everything!! :)

---
Steve Kaczkowski	Internet Connect
Chief Network Engineer	   (414)476-ICON
[email-masked]		FAX(414)476-2403
NeXT Mail Welcome!

http://www.inc.net