Subject: How to configure wu-ftpd

From: [email-masked] (Bob Creedy)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 01:01:12 -0400 (EDT)

Could someone please point me to a document describing how to
configure wu-ftpd or send it to me if you have it handy.  I've
downloaded the tar file but the documentation is rather sparse.

Thanks.

...Bob

=============================================================================
Bob Creedy					[email-masked]
Computing & Communications Services
University of Guelph
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
=============================================================================

---

From: [email-masked] (Reed Wade)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 18:11:22 -0400

I've found the new O'Reilly book--Managing Internet Information
systems to be quite helpful for this. It's got a section of the
wu ftp server following a general section on anon ftp.