Subject: Compiling WU-FTPD

From: [email-masked] (Rob Sherman)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 15:28:45 -0400

I'm trying to compile wu-ftpd on a Sun running SunOS 4.1.3...

Following is a log of what happens: any suggestions?

Rob

--
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| ROB SHERMAN <[email-masked]> | http://www.capaccess.org/~rob/ |
| CapAccess System Administrator  | CapAccess office: 202-994-4245 |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

---

From: [email-masked] (Mark Lentczner)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 1995 16:20:46 -0800

Well...

>Linking Makefiles.
>ln: Makefile: File exists
>ln: config.h: File exists
>ln: Makefile: File exists

Are these files linked to the correct versions?  If not, rm them (Makefile
and config.h in the src directory, Makefile in the support directory), and
"build xxx" again.

- Mark