Subject: Group control

From: "Hien Bui" <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Jun 1995 13:39:12 -0800

6/8/95                                                      Subject
                                                   Group control

Greeting,

I'm currently running wu-ftpd 2.4 on a  rs6000 (aix 3.2.5).   I'd like to grant
a particular group or class of anonymous users to access some subdirectories
under ~ftp, but I do not want other anonymous users to access them.   What are
the steps needed to setup the  guest ids for group control?.    Thanks in
advance.

Hien Bui
[email-masked]

---

From: "Terry J. Klarich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 1995 11:20:42 -0500

>the steps needed to setup the  guest ids for group control?.    Thanks in

Like you, I am trying to get this working.  However, I am having
problems.  WHen I set a directory to 0750 and the guest user is in the
same group as the directory, I get a message that the directory doesn't
exist when I try and cd into it.

If you have learned anything, would you please let me know?

Tthanks
Terry Klarich (ki5zw)
Systems Analyst
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater Oklahoma
A man is not complete until he is married; then, he is finished.