Subject: Download Dirs

From: [email-masked] (Mark King)
Date: Sun, 21 May 1995 11:14:42 -0700

This may be a simple one!

My FTP has been running great but I never set up any download areas, I have
added the following to my FTPACCESS file and want to make sure I won't get
in to trouble like this.  If someone could reply that is looks correct or
what changes are recommended I would appriciate it.

   download  /export/home/ftp  /pub/DOS    yes     root    other   0400 nodirs  

Thanx -Mark
============================================================================
CASTLES Information Network - Solano County's Full Internet Service Provider 

www.castles.com +1 707-429-6100                          BBS +1 707-429-9789
Voice information +1 707-422-7311                        FAX +1 707-422-5265
============================================================================

---

From: Matthew Bailey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 1995 23:51:00 -0400 (EDT)

>    download  /export/home/ftp  /pub/DOS    yes     root    other   0400 nodirs  
Is this supported? If so would someone point me to the docs on how to use 
this since it does not seem to show up in the ftpaccess manpage anyware.

I rally need this drive for all the files I have VIA nfs and Afs and I 
usually prefer not to hard mount my NFS drives on the system and rather 
use Automounters so that machines can go up and down.

Let me know more info on this please I beggeth someone to give me info :^)

Thanks Again.
Matthew S. Bailey