Subject: Re: ftpd configuration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 95 16:30:49 PDT

guest ftp will do this.  Pay attention to the home directory 
login path, the /etc/group file and 'guestgroup' in the 
/etc/ftpaccess file.  The docs are pretty good at this.

Michael

On Wed, 10 May 1995 14:30:56 -0700 (PDT)  Info Account wrote:
>>The end result I want is to have a user, kha, login with 
>>password but be limited to certain directories, much like 
>>anonymous.  But from what I've read so far, it looks as if 
>>this is only possible for anon and guest?
>
>This is exactly what I want to do too..  I want to specify a 
>starting location, but not let them access files above that 
>directory, or cd out of it, etc.
>
>Any way to do this?
>
>Mark
>