Subject: Virtual FTP Hosts

From: Brian Kramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 May 1995 21:43:47 -0400

I've setup virtual Web Servers by aliasing multiple ip numbers on one machine
and basing what is show based on which ip # is used to connect.  Is this
possible to do with ftp too?  Anyone have any patches to the ftpd so that
if a user typed "ftp ftp.host1.com" it would get one set of directories, 
and if a user did "ftp ftp.host2.com" it would get another.  But both
would run off the standard port on the same machine.

Any ideas?

---

From: [email-masked] (demo_2)
Date: Sun, 14 May 1995 11:32:35 +0800 (HKT)

> I've setup virtual Web Servers by aliasing multiple ip numbers on one machine
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Who could tell me more about it? I want to know how to make it?
Or, who can tell me the listserv discussing the Web.

-- 
=============================================
 ^^^^^       Name: James Leong
<* J *>     email: [email-masked]
 \ v / 		   [email-masked]
   =        Have a nice day!
==============================================