Subject: unsubscibe

From: Christopher Corman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 May 95 09:56:40 PDT

unsubscribe  ccorman

---

From: "Warren T. Macy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 12:21:21 -0500 (CDT)

> 	unsubscribe  ccorman
You sent your message to the list, it should be addressed to the listserver
for you to have the desired result.

---
warren

+-----------------------------+---------------------------------------------+
|  Warren Macy                |  What do you call 1,000,000,000,000 lawyers |
|  [email-masked]            |  chained together at the neck at the bottom |
|  [email-masked]           |  of the sea ?         - A good start!       |
+-----------------------------+---------------------------------------------+

---

From: Michael Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 12:35:50 -0500 (CDT)

> for you to have the desired result.

Hah!  Mail to neither listserv nor wu-ftpd-owner nor owner-wu-ftpd
has resulted in an unsubscribe.  I've even tried all the possible (!?)
mail addresses that it could be delivered to (even the one apparent
in the mail header).  But I'm still subscribed.  

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael A. Rice                        [email-masked] 
   University of Houston               
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "Sometimes I think that the surest sign that 
         intellegent life exists elsewhere in the universe 
         is that none of it has tried to contact us."          -Calvin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: Robert Hirsh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 95 13:50:35 EDT

>From the welcome notice when I first subscribed:

  To get more information on how to use this service, please send the command
  HELP in a line by itself in a mail message to [email-masked].

  To signoff from the list, email to [email-masked] with the
  following request:

                signoff WU-FTPD
  or
                unsubscribe WU-FTPD

Hope this helps,

-- Bob

===============================================================
  Robert Hirsh              |        Internet: [email-masked]   
  % America Online          |  America Online: RHirsh        
  8619 Westwood Center Dr.  |           Voice: (703) 448-5039
  Vienna, VA  22182-2285    |             FAX: (703) 883-1514
===============================================================