Subject: RE: Help me! please

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 95 14:41:37 PDT

Real and/or guest FTP is explained in the docs that came with 
wu-ftpd.  /bin/ftponly does not have to actually exist (better 
if it doesn't), but it does have to be in the file /etc/shells.

Hope it helps...

Michael

On Wed, 26 Apr 1995 15:12:23 -0400 (EDT)  M BAILEY wrote:
>
>I want to add an account on my machine REAL account I think :)
>So that I can give a userid and passwd that will override all 
the anonymous
>transfers and let these users in.
>I thought I would need lke the sheel in the password file to 
read
>bin/ftponly but I can not find ftponly on my system
>
>Please help me in setting this up 
>Thanks
>Matthew S. Bailey
>

---

From: M BAILEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 1995 16:25:13 -0400 (EDT)

> if it doesn't), but it does have to be in the file /etc/shells.
Thanks :)
I was missing only one piece of that :) the /etc/shells added that and
it works I wish that was clearer in the docs than it is but ohhhh well
Thanks