Subject: New statistic program for WU-FTP available

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 95 09:15:26 pst

Over the pass few months, I have noticed a number of people asking for 
better statistic programs then xferstat, some I have sent the program I was 
working on. I am now making it freely available. For anyone that I already 
gave it to, please get the new version. There are a number of new features 
and a lot of bugs fixed.
     
The program is iisstat ( Internet Information Services Statistics ) and is 
available at:

ftp://ftp.support.lotus.com/pub/utils/InternetServices/iisstat/iisstat.tar.gz

iisstat can produce 10 different types of reports: hourly usage, daily usage, 
monthly usage, usage by day of week, usage by day of month, domain usage, file 
usage, usage by host, usage by section, and usage by file type. It also has a 
number of options for customizing what data is being reported on.

iisstat currently handles 3 log formats: WU-FTP xferlog, NCSA httpd access log, 
and TBBS multiline BBS log.

iisstat also provide 3 output formats: printed report, HTML report, and graphs.

Enjoy it and let me know what you think of it.

Also, if anyone is interested I have written another statistic program for the 
command log produced by WU-FTP. This program is still rough and needs some work,
but it currently reports on connections per: hour, host, month, user/password, 
and date. If there is enough interest, I could make it available.

     Steven Nemetz                      [email-masked]
     Lotus Development Corporation      http://www.lotus.com