Subject: RE: Getting guest group account to work

From: "The best things in life ... are fantasy." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 15:30:12 -0400 (EDT)

You also have to mention guest as a class in the ftpaccess file. eg:
	class   remote  real,guest,anonymous *

Hope this helps

PCVS

---

From: Vidiot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 15:20:33 -0500 (CDT)

PCVS:

<You also have to mention guest as a class in the ftpaccess file. eg:
<	class   remote  real,guest,anonymous *
<
<Hope this helps

It did actually.  I originally had:

	class	local	real,guest	*

But it didn't work.  I think it didn't work because of other problems that
I had.  I never put it back and that was the mistake.

It now works.  Thanks to one and all that responded.

MB
-- 
System Administrator - Extrel FTMS - Madison WI.
e-mail: [email-masked]
phone: (608) 273-8262  fax: (608) 273-8719  voice-mail: (800) 426-6488 ext 6293
Visit - http://www.ftms.com/vidiot/  (Your link to the world of Star Trek)