Subject: Help ME!,,, I have suscribed and I can't stop

From: [email-masked] (Peter Cole )
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 1995 00:52:15 -0500

I Have seen lots of postings on how to stop and have tried lots of times.
But like so many others, it doesn't seem to work.  I think the WU-FTPD is
great,     but, I have other work to do than kill all these messages.  Can
some one look at the mail that the people who can't unsubscribe send and
help us figure out what is wrong with the mail from our sites so we can
unsubscribe?  Thanks lots... 
Peter Cole 
Better Computing through Lack of sleep...........

---

From: "Mike Stemmler, EMJ Open Systems Group Technician" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 1995 10:42:40 -0500

>Better Computing through Lack of sleep...........

  You may leave the list at any time by sending a mail message with a
body of "UNSUBSCRIBE WU-FTPD" to the list server ([email-masked]).

  For more information on the commands available to you, send a mail
message containing a body of "HELP" to [email-masked].

  If you would like to reach a human to help, send mail to
[email-masked].
+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
|Mike Stemmler                         Phone:     (519) 837-2444 x 299    |
|EMJ Open Systems Group                Facimile:  (519) 824-8813          |
|A Division Of EMJ Data Systems        Internet:  [email-masked]            |
|RR6, Highway 24 South                 UUCP:      ..hookup.net!emjhq!mikes|
|Guelph, Ontario                     +-----------Available soon-----------|
|Canada                              | ftp.emj.ca - anonymous FTP services|
|N1H 6J3                             | www.emj.ca - WWW services          |
+--[Accessing The Internet Through Hookup Communications (519) 747-4110]--+