Subject: All actions are logged, where?

From: Guy Shaviv <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 1995 17:09:33 -12000

Hi,

I've installed wu-ftpd on aix, I used the log all actions feature, i.e. 
not just transfers but also commands. Where does ftpd place the log of 
user actions? All I get is the xferlog file, which logs transfers. I 
understand that all actions should mean also ls commands etc.., where is 
there a log of those actions?

BTW, is there a digestified version of this mail list? The list sure 
holds alot of activity, and a digstified version sure would be nice to 
reduce mailbox clutter.

-- Guy

---

From: Eilon Gishri <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 1995 20:11:37 +0200 (IST)

> holds alot of activity, and a digstified version sure would be nice to 
Try adding something like:
daemon.debug		/var/adm/DEBUG

to your /etc/syslog.conf

			Eilon Gishri
				[email-masked]