Subject: Good sample configurations anyone?

From: [email-masked] (Russell Street)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 22:33:59 +1300 (NDT)

Hello (again)....  I will open my big mouth for the third time this evening.

With all this talk of a WU-FTPD FAQ about, how about we share
interesting configuration files and set ups.

The documentation is unclear in places about what you can do with
this, and I am sure I am missing out on lots.  

At the very least I still not got 'tar and feather this directory
tree' to go.  I saved some of the collective wisdom of the list, and I
could use some of my Copious Spare Time(tm) in this direction.

It would also be a good way to find out if what things that you can do
that open you up to attack.  Or make you less vunerable.

I would be prepared to post my config file for comments, critique etc.
I don't think there are many secrets in it :-)

Cheers
Russell
[spirit of community? na ... it was that glass on wine at dinner ;)]
 -------------------------------------------------------------------
 Russell Street ([email-masked]) +64 (9) 373-7599 extn 6487
   UNIX Systems Programmer, Computer Centre, University of Auckland
	     http://www.auckland.ac.nz/cc/People/RS.html

	   It's something to do with the shortage of money
	       and the holidays in the South of France.