Subject: Re: wu-ftpd FAQ?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 1995 10:41:29 -0800 (PST)

Take a look at the searchable archives at

http://freeway.oact.hq.nasa.gov/wuarchive.html

This is put up courtesy of Judy Pellerin, [email-masked]

(Thanks, Judy - nice work.)

>-In order to avoid posting annoying newbie questions, I'd greatly 
>-appreciate someone forwarding me the FAQ for this discussion list 
>-(if such a beast exists). 

>	We keep getting requests for a FAQ, but none ever appears. Here's my
>submission for the first question:
>
>Q. Is there a FAQ for wu-ftpd?
>A. No, but maybe if people keep asking, there will be, eventually!

---

From: [email-masked] (Bob Parks)
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 1995 12:28:37 -0600 (CST)

>http://freeway.oact.hq.nasa.gov/wuarchive.html

On that page, it states that wu-ftp was developed by Brian O'Connor but I
think that Chris Myers did the original and Brian took it over about a year
ago (could be longer, my brain don't work well anymore).  Credit where
credit is due.

Judy, its a nice page, but a 44K GIF is a bit much, at least after the
first time.  http://freeway.oact.hq.nasa.gov/wuftp.html has the same gif as
the top page.

Bob

-- 

	*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
	#   Economics Working Paper Archive is now operational    #
	#   Send a mail message (empty body)                      #
	#   To: [email-masked]                         #
	#   Subject: get announce                                 #
	#                                                         #
	#gopher econwpa.wustl.edu   http://econwpa.wustl.edu/     #
	*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
*--------------------------------------------------------------------------*
| Bob Parks                                          Voice: (314) 935-5665 |
| Department of Economics, Campus Box 1208             Fax: (314) 935-4156 |
| Washington University                                                    |
| One Brookings Drive                                                      |
| St. Louis, Missouri 63130-4899                   [email-masked]|
*--------------------------------------------------------------------------*