Subject: Keeping ftp out of last

From: Michael Todd Glazier <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 22:13:11 -0500 (EST)

I realize this might be an ignorant question, but is there a way to keep 
ftp's from cluttering up `last`?

Michael Todd Glazier ~ lovesexy@[umich.edu|lovesexy.com] 
 Sensual Architect   ~ http://www.us.itd.umich.edu/~lovesexy/
       O-+->         ~
  lovesexy \'l*v-sek-se-\ aj : A perfect union of Love & Sex

---

From: [email-masked] (Russell Street)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 17:50:49 +1300 (NDT)

> ftp's from cluttering up `last`?

I "solved" that problem by compiling the thing with the utmp and
wtmp #defines pointing well away from the system files.

Hope this is of some help...
Russell
 -------------------------------------------------------------------
 Russell Street ([email-masked]) +64 (9) 373-7599 extn 6487
   UNIX Systems Programmer, Computer Centre, University of Auckland
	     http://www.auckland.ac.nz/cc/People/RS.html

	   It's something to do with the shortage of money
	       and the holidays in the South of France.