Subject: Re: Binaries for Solaris 2.3

From: [email-masked] (Russell Street)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 17:39:38 +1300 (NDT)

> >Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the wuftpd binaries for Solaris?
> 
> I have found Bin+src package for Solaris 2.3 SPARC on 
>  ftp.rus.uni-stuttgart.de but don't remember the directory :(

I don't know about anyone else around here, but grabbing precompiled
binaries and running them on your machines seems very foolish.  Even
more so as they run as root!

Be careful out there...
Russell
 -------------------------------------------------------------------
 Russell Street ([email-masked]) +64 (9) 373-7599 extn 6487
   UNIX Systems Programmer, Computer Centre, University of Auckland
	     http://www.auckland.ac.nz/cc/People/RS.html

	   It's something to do with the shortage of money
	       and the holidays in the South of France.

---

From: [email-masked] (Andrea Actis)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 19:03:45 +0100

>Thanks in advance,
>Charlie

Sorry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Andrea Actis Oreglia                               [email-masked]
                                     http://drogo.cselt.stet.it/~actis
CENTRO STUDI E LABORATORI TELECOMUNICAZIONI S.p.A.

ITALY - 10148 TORINO - Via G. Reiss Romoli, 274 - TEL. (0039) 11-2285111
TELEX 220539 CSELTI - FAX (0039) 11-2285520 GR. 3