Subject: Re: : Installation errors under Linux

From: [email-masked] (Harald Milz)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 1995 10:18:22 +0100 (MET)

terry hawkins x417 ([email-masked]) wrote:

> >Does anyone have it compiled?  Can I just ftp the Linux executables and 
> >install it as a package?

You can ftp adapted sources from sunsite.unc.edu:
/pub/Linux/system/Network/file-transfer/wu-ftpd-2.4.linux.tar.gz
and all sunsite mirrors. If you want to activate shadow passwords,
there is a define option (see the docs). Me, I wouldn't take a binary
package...

-- 
Harald Milz ([email-masked])
iX Multiuser Multitasking Magazine

---

From: [email-masked] (Jim Gary)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 1995 17:16:37 -0600

>I have it compiled.  As I recall the only changes I had to make were in 
>wu-ftpd-2.4/src/makefiles/Makefile.lnx and wu-ftpd-2.4/src/config/config.lnx.
>I'll mail you and Jim Gary a copy of these two files directly.  If anyone 
>else would like a copy, mail me.

Thanks for the help, but I haven't received the files yet.  Could you please 
resend?  TIA
Jim Gary
EDGAR Services
Chas. P. Young Co.
SYSOP 74431,2516
FPNet Electronic Filers' Forum