Subject: At least log in...

From: Web Builder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 11:29:09 -0500 (EST)

I dunno what I'm overlooking, but I can't get logins to work?  Any 
pointers on what I've forgotten to configure?  The following is my 
nemesis:

220 cozumel.picnet.com FTP server (Version wu-2.4(7) Sun Feb 26 
13:54:15 EST 1995) ready.
Name (ftp:mjardine): anonymous
331 Guest login ok, send your complete e-mail address as password.
Password:
550 Can't set guest privileges.
Login failed.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> 

miguel.

=================================================================
	             "All for the company..."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 o   \ o /  _ o         __|    \ /     |__        o _  \ o /   o 
/|\    |     /\   ___\o   \o    |    o/    o/__   /\     |    /|\
/ \   / \   | \  /)  |    ( \  /o\  / )    |  (\  / |   / \   / \
=================================================================