Subject: RE: : Installation errors under Linux

From: terry hawkins x417 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 21:31:51 -0600 (CST)

>I think I have the same problems that Jim Gary is having.  I'm trying to 
build
>the daemon under Linux and have many "file not founds" or similar 
message....

>Does anyone have it compiled?  Can I just ftp the Linux executables and 
>install it as a package?

>Thanks
>Glenn Koh
>[email-masked]

----- End Included Message -----

I have it compiled.  As I recall the only changes I had to make were in 
wu-ftpd-2.4/src/makefiles/Makefile.lnx and wu-ftpd-2.4/src/config/config.lnx.
I'll mail you and Jim Gary a copy of these two files directly.  If anyone 
else would like a copy, mail me.

Terry. 

/*
Terry J. Hawkins                      [email-masked] 
SW Foundation forBiomed. Res.         Phone: (210) 674-1410 x417 
Scientific Computing                  Fax: (210) 670-3322
*/

---

From: [email-masked] (Randy Jarrett)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 1995 12:43:21 -0500 (EST)

Received from terry hawkins x417
> Scientific Computing                  Fax: (210) 670-3322

Please send me a copy also.

Thanks,

Randy

-- 
Randy Jarrett  WA4MEI 
EMAIL  [email-masked]   | MAIL: 54 Patterson Rd.
PHONE +1 404 822 4073	      | Lawrenceville, GA 30244