Subject: Formnames?Strunames?modenames?

From: [email-masked] (Claude Huss)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 17:53:09 +0900 (JST)

I suppose this must be a FAQ, but as I have not find any... 

I tried to compile wu-ftpd on a SunOS4.1.1 and I got the following
error message:

ftpd.c: In function `statcmd':
ftpd.c:1972: `typenames' undeclared (first use this function)
ftpd.c:1972: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
ftpd.c:1972: for each function it appears in.)
ftpd.c:1974: `formnames' undeclared (first use this function)
ftpd.c:1982: `strunames' undeclared (first use this function)
ftpd.c:1982: `modenames' undeclared (first use this function)
*** Error code 1

I could not find those variables in any include file.... Does
anyone have any hint? 

I would appreciate if you guys could answer me to my E-mail account:
[email-masked] as I am not subscribing this list...

-- 
Claude Huss, Network Research Engineer
Matsushita Electric Works, Tokyo R&D Labs Network Software Group 
 *Good Judgement comes from Experience and Experience comes from Bad Judgement*
  -- Transmitted in recycled IP Broadcast Packets over Dropped ATM cells --

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 10:12:15 -0700 (MST)

As per a previous reply to the list, see the INSTALL file for
information on replacing the /usr/include/arpa/ftp.h file with
the one in support/.

--
Mark Walker                     UNM/EECE, 7-3688, [email-masked]

                "I didn't do it."               -- Bart Simpson